Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
probably nothing interesting, this year has been a huge disappointment when it comes to looking for a cure

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does folliclethought's estimation of release date have suddenly all been delayed of a few years ?

Is it because of coronavirus again ? Anyway, we're still 5 years away bros.

I know it's just his estimations, but well, it didn't make me feel very optimistic to see those delays

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does folliclethought's estimation of release date have suddenly all been delayed of a few years ?

Is it because of coronavirus again ? Anyway, we're still 5 years away bros.

I know it's just his estimations, but well, it didn't make me feel very optimistic to see those delays
anyone who thinks reasonably and has been living in this world for several years knows perfectly well that cloning hair is a very difficult task, Stemson will not have a cure before 2030, no need to cheat, I can wait a long time

Last edited:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol HMI got 56 million in one round, but you think it's snake oil. Here it's "huge news"
The main thesis of HMI is endometriosis, not hairloss. So comparing them with Stemson is not an apple vs apple situation.

The total amount raised by Stemson (22.5M) is the absolute record for a company focused on treating only hairloss and the second place is not even close.

And I don’t think HMI is snake oil, I just don’t believe (yet) that the treatment will yield the magnitude of results you guys are so sure about.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
August 6, 2018 – Samumed, LLC, announced today that it has closed its A-6 Round of equity issuance with $438 million, bringing its total equity raised to date to more than $650 million.The pre-money valuation for the round was $12 billion.
Nice example, people thought that the amount Samumed raised was going to be used to develop hairloss treatments lol

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
werefckd what do You thiink about UK as a lace for stemson human trials?
Geoff in his last interview somewhat indicated that because of the nature of their procedure they wouldn’t be able to benefit from the fast track regulations. But it’s too early to know, maybe they will find a workaround on it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
August 6, 2018 – Samumed, LLC, announced today that it has closed its A-6 Round of equity issuance with $438 million, bringing its total equity raised to date to more than $650 million.The pre-money valuation for the round was $12 billion.
Where you raise money matters. Sammumed was always a scam, making wild claims in the media to take stupid people's money. HMI raised 56 million before anyone even heard of them. All they had to do was show the data, they didn't have to pump

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Samumed and Hope Med have some big similarities. Both companies raised huge amounts of VC capital to test a specific biological mechanism against an umbrella of medical conditions, one of them being hairloss.