Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm afraid they'll end up without money like their predecessors, and if gene editing comes out sooner? who will pay 100k to Stemson?
There is basically a 0% chance that this happens. No one company is working on editing for hairloss/regrowth besides mRNA to stop loss.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So everyone got a little hyped because they were recruiting, but in the end they're more than 5 years away, no need for pigs though. Any news about Tsuji or is he gone too?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is that Yokohama hair multiplication thing too: https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/yokohama-to-begin-hair-multiplication-trials-in-2023/

Apparently they want to start human trials in 2023. As we know there's always delays but they're still ahead of Stemson.
Its kinda crazy how no matter what companys says , in the hairloss world , its never end up as success , tsuji promised that trails will start in 2020, stemson back then looked like its going to happend in the next 1-2 years, its like god doesnt want us yo enjoy ourself. Like for real why its take soooooo long to cure this sh*t.

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its kinda crazy how no matter what companys says , in the hairloss world , its never end up as success , tsuji promised that trails will start in 2020, stemson back then looked like its going to happend in the next 1-2 years, its like god doesnt want us yo enjoy ourself. Like for real why its take soooooo long to cure this sh*t.
HMI-115 will cure us

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably a decent amount of corruption to slow down new potential treatments or cures.

Big Pharma would prefer a treatment over a cure.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm following this one.
I don't care to stemson anymore since CEO letter in july
Yeah I'm also following the Yokohama University hair multiplication. It's very underrated online. Interesting that their aiming in 2023 which is more than I can say for many in the pipeline.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can they at least get a treatment that is better than finasteride?
Just think if someone invented a vaccination. That would be sweet but it still is hard to sort out because for males, any sort of divergence from the juvenile standard is sub-standard hair. So would a cure mean we all have the same sort of textured hair? Would there be curly hair, which seems more common in men as does kinked hair and the "mullet effect". There's no cure because baldness occurs on a spectrum even for males but the underlying phenomenon is likely not always linked to hair loss. Instead it is linked to shitty hair and I won't post Son of Sam again but it's anagen and the lack of crimping factors to male hair that you seek if you want juvenile hair. If somebody just wants coverage then even shitty transplants will do that and they often grow in crimped or malformed for some people. Without lowering male androgen levels in general, what would be even the conjectural fix to this? Would it eradicate all hair that responds to oral minoxidil except on the scalp? Would it affect facial complexion like estrogens and androgens do? Would it be youthful looking/promoting or not.

Follow the bearded warriors throughout history and you will find that baldness always tracks with them. So yes, other groups are seeing male pattern baldness more and more but it's an androgenic phenomenon and once you change one aspect then two more might be changed. Turn off baldness and androgyny is likely to be turned on. Do guys want baby faces and hair? Cause I have both. Nobody thinks things through in terms of examining correlations related to puberty and the various effects of androgen on the entire body, looks and feature wise. You all want pretend hair or cloned or whatever but what if your fringe is shitty, shitty, shitty like many or most? How does that compare to an NW7 with perfect fringe. Think through this in terms of what androgenic features you want to turn on and off because with multiple genes involved, multiple approaches will be required. This is why I think prostaglandins are a dead end as are alternate treatments like castor oil or caffeine or biotin or gravity boots and I have used all of them and they aren't bad for hair but they don't grow it noticeably either. It seems to me to come down to, do you want your nuts so to speak or not? Which figuratively speaking, that's me. I made my family and I choose great hair over being able to ahem plow. I just hate to see you all hanging on these announcements since nobody to my knowledge has even attempted to connect all of the androgenic dots. Once located, then a treatment beside estrogen might be found that doesn't alter other things too much.

So aside from wanting to help people, why am I on here? It's because my HRT experience has made me fascinated in general about the interaction between sex hormones and their structures in terms of chemistry. It's difficult now but maybe we can pinpoint how to induce breast growth for trannies only because most MtF's have little to nothing in terms of being there to grasp.

Janey

Last edited:

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kurt Russell in the early 1980s: Epic hair growth. Epic beard growth. No shortage of other androgenic traits like muscles.

Kurt Russell 40 years later = still has all of it.

Some men just have really good hair genes. It doesn't have to come with any downsides. This is what we want.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kurt Russell in the early 1980s: Epic hair growth. Epic beard growth. No shortage of other androgenic traits like muscles.

Kurt Russell 40 years later = still has all of it.

Some men just have really good hair genes. It didn't cost them anything else. That's what we all want.
This again does not mean that the gene is unexpressed or expressed in Kurt Russell in a way that can be changed without changing the rest. You are starting from the premise that since men with great beards and good hair exist, that there are treatments that can achieve this without altering the rest. He didn't presumably alter anything but maybe he was on finasteride in 1989 like Rob Lowe. So how do you conjecture Mr. Russell turned out this way? How did my father? But you cannot necessarily reverse the presumption and say such a thing is achievable by others. People without reductase secretion don't go bald. They seem to be fertile but I doubt they have beards. Maybe Kurt would have had an even better beard without hair and certainly the converse is likely to be true.

Exactly what you said is the prevailing fallacy and you articulated it far better than I. We know such a thing exists out there. My father is one, although again, his hair is nowhere near juvenile hair and I doubt Russell's is either. I don't know why but I always look at hair quality along with amount of recession. Plenty of guys can grow long hair but it is at the very least, frizzier than at 17. I will post myself at 17 and 19 to show this. Baldness was in progress at 19 but most people would say that if I had maintained the 19 year old hair for life, that I have perfect or amazing hair at 60. In pic two, my hair no longer grew as long and it was different in texture from just two years earlier. So if we are talking about treatments that alter hormones like finasteride, then yes, I would expect progress but anyone among the no-diminution in "maleness" or male hormones brigade is still not going to be invited to the party so to speak. You guys are men. Why would you want to be less so men hormonally?

So until I see research related to DHT and T and both beard and scalp hair, and yes, body hair, we don't know much of anything. I still am unable to confirm various reputed DHT effects except for hair loss, dermatitis, rashes, p.acnes, dandruff and baldness. Hooray for DHT! That's what causes all of those horrible afflictions and each one makes everyone uglier regardless except for hair loss which only does that about say 80 percent of the time. Where's the cure for acne? Dermatitis? Are those coming from these companies? If I saw anything related to altering T/DHT, reductase, aromatase, then my ears would perk up but none of these trials go anywhere. Cause curing baldness which is hormonally driven without more hormones seems to be hard. finasteride is revolutionary but it doesn't work for all and it does in fact from what I read, lower "maleness" in terms of most, if not all of the sides alleged. So how are you even going to get guys to take these if they won't take finasteride?

Attachments

• 11thGrade.jpg
    11thGrade.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 20ish.jpeg
    20ish.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This might seem a bit off-topic but I actually think it's brilliant news as a first step towards expediting Gene Editing Therapy based hairloss treatments.

Previously, we only had mRNA based vaccines for Covid, but now they have released a gene (DNA) based vaccine.

And not only that, there's actually a DOZEN DNA vaccines in trial/early development processes around the world!

This is a massive and important step for mass adoption of this technology.

They are already seeing it as a much cheaper and simpler alternative to mRNA and the current DNA vaccine approved recently in India (world's first) doesn't even require an injection!

I believe mRNA tech grew in leaps and bounds after it was used in Covid Vaccines as it became a household name, hence we see such rapid development in mRNA based treatments for many other diseases in development right now, far more than gene based treatments.

But I believe the tables are about to turn once this first DNA vaccine is released within this month.

As they already say there are many other applications that DNA/Gene therapy will be used to combat diseases and especially those with no cure and they are "hot on the heels of the Covid vaccines for release".

I think we are headed for really exciting times!

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This again does not mean that the gene is unexpressed or expressed in Kurt Russell in a way that can be changed without changing the rest. You are starting from the premise that since men with great beards and good hair exist, that there are treatments that can achieve this without altering the rest. He didn't presumably alter anything but maybe he was on finasteride in 1989 like Rob Lowe. So how do you conjecture Mr. Russell turned out this way? How did my father? But you cannot necessarily reverse the presumption and say such a thing is achievable by others. People without reductase secretion don't go bald. They seem to be fertile but I doubt they have beards. Maybe Kurt would have had an even better beard without hair and certainly the converse is likely to be true.

I said we want treatments that give us good hair & beard & no hormonal sides. I didn't say those treatments exist now.

Last edited:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably a decent amount of corruption to slow down new potential treatments or cures.

Big Pharma would prefer a treatment over a cure.
Nah , its not it . The money on the cure is bigger then on treatment . Those treatment dont work that long . minoxidil and finasteride lose effect pretty quick . And once you reach a high Norwood you stop using them. Plus there are no limit to the bald ppl there always gona be more , and ppl would pay crazy amount of money for it . Plus the meds are generic now so the conspirancy is pretty much dead.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah , its not it . The money on the cure is bigger then on treatment . Those treatment dont work that long . minoxidil and finasteride lose effect pretty quick . And once you reach a high Norwood you stop using them. Plus there are no limit to the bald ppl there always gona be more , and ppl would pay crazy amount of money for it . Plus the meds are generic now so the conspirancy is pretty much dead.

The price of the cure will be greatly more which most people won't be able to afford anyway, they will still make more money of treatments than a cure because unlike a cure which is once off treatment approximately, a treatment is reused on a regular basis for years and generations are using it. Constant flow of money for a low hanging fruit.

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be happy if at least they created a treatment that would give a real regrowth of healthy hair and work over time. Many people discontinue current treatments seeing little or no results over time.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About 70 million boys are born every year. The supply of customers for a permanent solution doesn't run out.