Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
"I think everyone woman would refuse to marry bald men" What? This is no sense.
Some womens doesn't care about hair. Also we have some man with hair that have balding sons, because mother side of family have genes of balding.
Then, by this logic (of choosing parteners by the probability of have balding kids). Us as men should not marry with women that have a bald father? And choose woman by their father, right?
Again, that seems complete no sense.

Men should do the same but they don't because they have no standards.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"I mean, as we didn't get hair regeneration yet, a thing that seems a lot harder is close to be impossible at the moment."
that why i will invest in crynics

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys for a pussy would give their souls away, the west is rotten, usa western europe - there are no men there, only c****, lgbt and other sh*t were born in your civilization
Agreed. Americuck is a sh*t country. They prioritize fat acceptance and bald shaming instead of a cure for baldness.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys for a pussy would give their souls away, the west is rotten, usa western europe - there are no men there, only c****, lgbt and other sh*t were born in your civilization
Curious where you are from that is better?

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and it always amazes me that balding people have kids, probably just to get them going through the same sh*t as their father
I had a lot of hair when i had my son and have hair now. So you won't be having kids and that's probably good for society because you sound like a ***....

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a lot of hair when i had my son and have hair now. So you won't be having kids and that's probably good for society because you sound like a ***....
I never wanted to have children and my hair was great when I was young

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well to get to 150 in the first place, we would need to seriously rejuvenate our bodies. If we have the technology of rejuvenating our bodies, then I don't see why we can't use that technology indefinitely. Some examples are killing off senescent cells or doing epigenetic reprogramming on your existing aged somatic cells. These are therapies you can use over and over again.

Then there is also the concept of longevity escape velocity, where you extend life by more than 1 year for every year that goes by. I'm currently 22, if I were to live to 150, that means there is 130 more years for technology to develop for me to live significantly past 150.

Just look at how much biotech has advanced in the past 20 years alone. 100+ more years of biotech development boosted by intelligence in the form of AGI/ASI means people are gonna be living much longer than 150.

Anti aging/longevity is going to be a much bigger field than hair loss/cancer/dementia etc. I mean even Stemson is getting in on the action lol. Same with Samumed (Biosplice), even Tsuji I believe is working on regenerative technologies. This is the future.
Because the mechanisms for resetting cell health and outright extending their maximum lifespan are vastly different. I've heard all of the top longevity guys talk about how these are massively different problems, and that we have much more insights into prolonging healthy cell span rather then actual lifespan.

If I'm not mistaken, the main challenge will be neuron/brain cells. We could probably figure out ways to extend the human body for hundreds of years, but research into how to reset and prolong neurons is decades behind.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because the mechanisms for resetting cell health and outright extending their maximum lifespan are vastly different. I've heard all of the top longevity guys talk about how these are massively different problems, and that we have much more insights into prolonging healthy cell span rather then actual lifespan.

If I'm not mistaken, the main challenge will be neuron/brain cells. We could probably figure out ways to extend the human body for hundreds of years, but research into how to reset and prolong neurons is decades behind.
Well they've already reset an entire optic nerve, I wouldn't say resetting neurons is decades behind. The main issue would probably be resetting without making the neurons lose its connections.

And yes curing aging is more than just resetting all the cells in your body. This explains what we need to fix in our bodies to reverse aging. https://www.sens.org/our-research/intro-to-sens-research/

Most of these approaches are already in preclinical stage or clinical trials.

As for prolonging lifespan, we have already been able to do that in mice. There are dog aging projects going on right now which use gene therapy on dogs which may prolong their lifespan as well. It's only a matter of time before this research translates to humans as well.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well they've already reset an entire optic nerve, I wouldn't say resetting neurons is decades behind. The main issue would probably be resetting without making the neurons lose its connections.

And yes curing aging is more than just resetting all the cells in your body. This explains what we need to fix in our bodies to reverse aging. https://www.sens.org/our-research/intro-to-sens-research/

Most of these approaches are already in preclinical stage or clinical trials.

As for prolonging lifespan, we have already been able to do that in mice. There are dog aging projects going on right now which use gene therapy on dogs which may prolong their lifespan as well. It's only a matter of time before this research translates to humans as well.
The leap between "they've already done it" and it being preformed regularly on every person globally with success is a massive jump, but I get that they are making strides across the board. I still don't think non-machine integrated immortality will exist within our (extended) life times, primarily due to the lack of resources and loss of control that would occur if that were a reality.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The leap between "they've already done it" and it being preformed regularly on every person globally with success is a massive jump, but I get that they are making strides across the board. I still don't think non-machine integrated immortality will exist within our (extended) life times, primarily due to the lack of resources and loss of control that would occur if that were a reality.
if anything happens during our life, do not be under the illusion that it is not for us, but for the rich, what is the point in extending everyone's life?

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like those discussions about immortality and stuff, but I guess that I will be rdy to go after 85+ years old. I guess that having a longer lifespan will be part of of being healthy in the future, but it is not something I would be anxious about...

If my grandchildren ask me the new IPhone 80 Plus Plus because it is way faster and the camera is still way better than the old IPhone 79s, I will just grab a gun and shoot myself.

Another reason to kill myself: "But daddyyy, the new Playstation 15 runs on 32k... My old Playstation 14 just runs on 28k...".

Would at least my dick work? Can I have my sexual robot from Westworld or will it be politically incorrect? I don't know... I would probably go full berserker at some point in time to keep things interesting, but after that life would be boring as hell.

Last edited:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will never get bored with life, but old age, baldness, ugliness are disgusting ailments, I will invest in cryonica, I would like to be reborn in a different body, beautiful, perfect and sparkling with youth

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like those discussions about immortality and stuff, but I guess that I will be rdy to go after 85+ years old. I guess that having a longer lifespan will be part of of being healthy in the future, but it is not something I would be anxious about...

If my grandchildren ask me the new IPhone 80 Plus Plus because it is way faster and the camera is still way better than the old IPhone 79s, I will just grab a gun and shoot myself.

Another reason to kill myself: "But daddyyy, the new Playstation 15 runs on 32k... My old Playstation 14 just runs on 28k...".

Would at least my dick work? Can I have my sexual robot from Westworld or will it be politically incorrect? I don't know... I would probably go full berserker at some point in time to keep things interesting, but after that life would be boring as hell.
Yeah you could argue easily that current human life isn't really built for living longer. We get bored easily and our goals are usually built around short term needs/wants, even if that short term is 40-50 years. I think it will be better when health span increases, though. When we think of old age now, we think of not being able to do much and living a certain way. When you're 90 but your body looks/feels like you're 30-40, things will change.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reversing aging means reversing biological age of the human body. You won't live 50 extra years in a 90 year old's body, that makes 0 sense and it's not possible to keep someone who is 90 years old biologically alive indefinitely anyways. You will be chronologically 90, but biologically 25 (or whatever the age is when the human body is fully developed).

You can do whatever you want. Sports, hobbies, video games, explore the world. I don't think it's possible to get bored. New technology will always get created. Full dive VR, space exploration (interplanetary or even interstellar space travel possibly) etc. If you still hate your life, you can always just rope!

Current human life is pathetic. You are in school till your early-mid 20s, then you get a job and spend most of your healthy life being a wage cuck (in our case a balding wage cuck so its even worse lol), then you finally retire but you're too old to do anything, and then you die. Pathetic

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Scientists today can’t cure cavity, neither much more serious diseases like cancer, heart failure...So, stop living in delusion that you will live 115 years and gonna date 25 years old girls.

Your 60’s not gonna be your new 20’s. No matter how much scientists lies you.