Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would that third product involve surgery, or would it be taken orally/topically? Just to be real, I’m poor as f***. So I worry about any realistic probability that I could even afford some $2000 surgery, let alone anything significant
Prob topical.

You gotta save a lot for the sake of hair bud.

nachos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prob topical.

You gotta save a lot for the sake of hair bud.
I can't even afford rent. Not sure what I'm even going to do this month. It's not easy with no college degree, to even afford to live. So I should probably hop on that first...

The possibliity to get my hair back seems further and further away...

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol ah I see, if Stemson offer free top ups then I wouldn’t be worried about maintenance. Or if they’re incredibly cheaper. But I do feel like the hair that continues to fall (the native ones) you’ll need top ups for those areas.
the topic rolled over a million times, if the treatment is to be effective new hair should stay for the rest of your life, what kind of medicine is this when you have a bald head every few years?

nachos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly wish the best for you my man
Thank you so much. That really means a lot to me. I know it's completely out of nowhere, but I've been going through probably the worst time in my life right now, dealing with my girlfriend passing, a pet passing, losing my job, among other substancially awful things. I don't mean to just put all that out there, but I just want you to know just how much those words mean to me at a time like this. Thank you so much.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no one knows how much new cloned hair will remain on the head, because from where? after all, no man has ever tried this procedure on himself

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no one knows how much new cloned hair will remain on the head, because from where? after all, no man has ever tried this procedure on himself
Since it is cloned hair, I think the "amount" is not a problem. But the quality is.

The hair should be stable and have the same physical characteristics of the others in the respective region of the scalp that it will be inserted. I think it is more important than if the hair will be resilent to DHT, since we already have some other products to deal/slow down the DHT effect.

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing I'm curious about is who will succeed first when comparing Yokohama University to Stemson.

I particularly like Stemson's approach, it is more general, like Alexey said.
But I think a regeneration using hair follicle germs is something more doable in the short term.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing I'm curious about is who will succeed first when comparing Yokohama University to Stemson.

I particularly like Stemson's approach, it is more general, like Alexey said.
But I think a regeneration using hair follicle germs is something more doable in the short term.
I believe Stemson will as they are very close to finishing preclinicals, whereas Yokohama said they wanted to start clinical trials in 2023.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since it is cloned hair, I think the "amount" is not a problem. But the quality is.

The hair should be stable and have the same physical characteristics of the others in the respective region of the scalp that it will be inserted. I think it is more important than if the hair will be resilent to DHT, since we already have some other products to deal/slow down the DHT effect.
for that kind of money I want hair for the rest of my life, thick and shiny, not the sh*t that falls out every few years, maybe editing the genes so that the hair is resistant to dht and of course not graying, for something like this I can pay 100k $ +

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
for that kind of money I want hair for the rest of my life, thick and shiny, not the sh*t that falls out every few years, maybe editing the genes so that the hair is resistant to dht and of course not graying, for something like this I can pay 100k $ +
You can't buy youth with money. At some point you get old and die. So will the hair. At some point it will start to gray and you need to dye.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he goes with the plan, stemson will restore my hair better than my youth one
Yeah, that for sure. But you will prob have to dye it once they start to gray. I was reffering to the point you made.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There going to be new meds that would hairloss even more like kinor AR degrader or the new H15 of Bayer.

so even if stemson solution wont be perment it would still be possible to make it stay way longer

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahh I initially thought so. I'm just super pumped what the next few months will hold lol.
Too. I'm in a point that the simply fact of a hair clone treament exists will make me sleep better cos cure for baldness will be possible.
If it will be financial feasible for me won't make big difference, in a first moment, of course.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too. I'm in a point that the simply fact of a hair clone treament exists will make me sleep better cos cure for baldness will be possible.
If it will be financial feasible for me won't make big difference, in a first moment, of course.
it wont be for all bald people, only for rich so if You dont have enough money to spned on it this doesnt change anything