Starting The Big Three What To Expect ?

Bill69

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve decided to take the plunge my HairLoss is getting considerably worse so my stack is
* 1mg finasteride daily
* Rogaine foam 5% twice daily
* regenpure shampoo twice/ three
Times weekly
* art naturals argain oil conditioner after shampoo

What results will I see after starting this protocol from sides to positives I’ve read some pretty crazy posts about finasteride things like it makes your dick shrink and that it can make you infertil pretty scary

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry much about the finasteride horror stories, it's a fairly safe drug with decades of use under its belt.

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you will likely see some improvement...slower loss..maybe some thickening or regrowth...The results really vary from person to person. Hence, you will probably fall somewhere between some improvement to dramatic improvement. Good idea using the conditioner with Regenepure as that can dry your hair and scalp. Also, I would consider starting Foam once per day and adding the second application if your seeking a greater result. Maybe better to ease into it rather than throw it all out there at once...

Bill69

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you will likely see some improvement...slower loss..maybe some thickening or regrowth...The results really vary from person to person. Hence, you will probably fall somewhere between some improvement to dramatic improvement. Good idea using the conditioner with Regenepure as that can dry your hair and scalp. Also, I would consider starting Foam once per day and adding the second application if your seeking a greater result. Maybe better to ease into it rather than throw it all out there at once...
Ok thanks for the advice hoping to see some thinking of the hairs I already have and maintain what I have left, I did find ketazoal makes my hair dry so I thought It would be good to add this and would I still see results from foam once a day ?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok thanks mate have you used it before in the past ?
Yea used it for a year but i thought it didn't work because I was still losing hair, now that I'm off it hair is going fast so I'm actually getting back on it haha! I just have to up the ante on my regimen. Currently taking oral minoxidil and topical estrogen.

Bill69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea used it for a year but i thought it didn't work because I was still losing hair, now that I'm off it hair is going fast so I'm actually getting back on it haha! I just have to up the ante on my regimen. Currently taking oral minoxidil and topical estrogen.
Right so your giving it a second chance hopefully you’ll have better luck have you looked into the research chemical ru5584 if your not having any luck with finasteride

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right so your giving it a second chance hopefully you’ll have better luck have you looked into the research chemical ru5584 if your not having any luck with finasteride
Yup finasteride is getting a second chance lol. I I have looked into RU but I don't think it's worth it, I want real results. I want regrowth. That's why I'm on topical estrogen, I've seen a few guys on here use it and the results are remarkable to say the least. If you can't beat em, you can join em :p haha!

Bill69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup finasteride is getting a second chance lol. I I have looked into RU but I don't think it's worth it, I want real results. I want regrowth. That's why I'm on topical estrogen, I've seen a few guys on here use it and the results are remarkable to say the least. If you can't beat em, you can join em :p haha!
Fingers crossed I get the results first time I don’t have to go down the route lol good luck

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the advice hoping to see some thinking of the hairs I already have and maintain what I have left, I did find ketazoal makes my hair dry so I thought It would be good to add this and would I still see results from foam once a day ?

Yes, I believe some studies show thats its nearly as effective as twice per day..the main this is using it consistently 1x per day and not missing many days...Also, you always have the option to increase to 2x per day..

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve decided to take the plunge my HairLoss is getting considerably worse so my stack is
* 1mg finasteride daily
* Rogaine foam 5% twice daily
* regenpure shampoo twice/ three
Times weekly
* art naturals argain oil conditioner after shampoo

What results will I see after starting this protocol from sides to positives I’ve read some pretty crazy posts about finasteride things like it makes your dick shrink and that it can make you infertil pretty scary

ACTUALLY REALISTIC - you can honestly expect one of several things.

1) you are lucky - you have minimal sides and you maintain or even strengthen your current baseline hair.

2) you have terrible sides and drop the drug before you even know if you're a responder or not

3) you have bearable sides (increased testosterone, watery semen, bloating, ball ache, etc...) and you rapidly lose half your hair or more within a year.

there are MANY other options as well, but these are the most common three I've read about on these forums. I myself, unfortunately, experienced number 3. I am not biased at all though my friend. I recommend finasteride to anyone that is SUFFERING from losing their hair. I would just say proceed, but be cautious and listen to your body.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's 50/50 really. It's either gonna do something or it's not.

or it just f*cking obliterates your hair. I hate to sound like a fear mongerer, but I am shocked after all we've been through that people don't recognize this possibility. It has happened to MANY of us on here. Just be careful. If at 6-9 months you are losing an incredible amount of hair, it's simply doing the opposite of what it should.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
or it just f*cking obliterates your hair. I hate to sound like a fear mongerer, but I am shocked after all we've been through that people don't recognize this possibility. It has happened to MANY of us on here. Just be careful. If at 6-9 months you are losing an incredible amount of hair, it's simply doing the opposite of what it should.

You definitely sound like a fear mongerer.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You definitely sound like a fear mongerer.

hahahaha... ok fair enough. But, just google it. MANY people have lost hair very aggressively while on finasteride. It may be Telogen Effluvium, it may be upregulation, who knows? All I know is two years later and I STILL have horrendous scalp inflammation ONLY in the NW7 areas. this started with finasteride and has never gone away.

Bill69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would it ruin your hair though like so I could possible take finasteride and then have worse hair before I started it ?