Starting Darolutamide Today | Update Every Two Weeks

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @Jonnyyy, Any sexual side effects?

I've said before I'm not a good candidate to monitor for them since I started daro coming off a month of tranny drugs and I have terrible sexual function to begin with.

I can definitely say my sex drive is back to full throttle (mental component). I'm pretty sure my dick is working fully properly as well. But I don't really even know what "normal" is to me because things fluctuate so much depending on my mood or other factors.

Have you noticed anything obvious yourself one way or another?

Not trying to create a nocebo effect for you. If you can't tell yet for sure either way maybe just keep a casual and impartial eye on it and say when you can.

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @Jonnyyy, Any sexual side effects?

I've said before I'm not a good candidate to monitor for them since I started daro coming off a month of tranny drugs and I have terrible sexual function to begin with.

I can definitely say my sex drive is back to full throttle (mental component). I'm pretty sure my dick is working fully properly as well. But I don't really even know what "normal" is to me because things fluctuate so much depending on my mood or other factors.

Have you noticed anything obvious yourself one way or another?

Not trying to create a nocebo effect for you. If you can't tell yet for sure either way maybe just keep a casual and impartial eye on it and say when you can.
My libido never gets affected on these drugs for some reason, just my mind. I do get less turned on because of my anxiety, but it's still a switch I can turn on any time I want.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Extra photo just because

Attachments

• IMG_1042.JPG
    IMG_1042.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 557

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And again sides appear, a lot less but they're still less, I'm wondering if I should cut the dose in half again or if it's not even worth doing because of minimal results @IdealForehead

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
And again sides appear, a lot less but they're still less, I'm wondering if I should cut the dose in half again or if it's not even worth doing because of minimal results @IdealForehead

What kind of sides are u getting?

I guess this isn't a solution for us, another disappointment

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of sides are u getting?

I guess this isn't a solution for us, another disappointment
Same as propecia, brain fog, not mentally there, fatigue, also dry lips and some dry eyes, almost tolerable so I know if I reduced it by half it would be but idk if it would be worth it for the results.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly thought this could be a cure to those that had sides on propecia with way better results, I'm not sure about the results but the sides definitely persist even if it's on a smaller basis, I would suggest everyone to try it out if it wasn't so expensive and even then you might as well try it out if propecia didn't give you sides because I feel as if it is much more potent and directed for your hairloss. I'm sorry that my brain and body is a complete sh*t hole with the reduction of any amount of androgens I failed you guys, and I guess I gotta just accept my hairloss. Goodluck to everyone with your hairloss and life in general.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly thought this could be a cure to those that had sides on propecia with way better results, I'm not sure about the results but the sides definitely persist even if it's on a smaller basis, I would suggest everyone to try it out if it wasn't so expensive and even then you might as well try it out if propecia didn't give you sides because I feel as if it is much more potent and directed for your hairloss. I'm sorry that my brain and body is a complete sh*t hole with the reduction of any amount of androgens I failed you guys, and I guess I gotta just accept my hairloss. Goodluck to everyone with your hairloss and life in general.
Bro, stick with it at least 1week to see it the sides stay.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would stick with it some more time even if you have to keep reducing the dose. I mean it is obvious that you wouldn't get results in such a short period, you don't know what could happen, this sh*t is powerfull. Tho I don't know how bad are your sides right now

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would stick with it some more time even if you have to keep reducing the dose. I mean it is obvious that you wouldn't get results in such a short period, you don't know what could happen, this sh*t is powerfull. Tho I don't know how bad are your sides right now
Not too bad, I feel them after the 3rd day and they get progressively worse everyday.