Starting Darolutamide Today | Update Every Two Weeks

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm 19 I've been losing hair since maybe 15 or 16 and about a Norwood 2 with thinning all the way to norwood 3 or so, I've tried propecia but had to quit before I saw any results because of sides. I was also on zix but felt as if it wasn't strong enough, I just applied my first dose of .25% 2ML all around my scalp, I will update you guys every two weeks to see if there's any improvement or at least maintenance!

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dry hair

Attachments

• IMG_0970.JPG
    IMG_0970.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,038
  • IMG_0971.JPG
    IMG_0971.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,083
  • IMG_0972.JPG
    IMG_0972.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,105
  • IMG_0973.JPG
    IMG_0973.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 995

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wet hair, no picture of my crown because hair gets really dark and you can't tell that there's any thinning.

Attachments

• IMG_0965.JPG
    IMG_0965.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,033
  • IMG_0964.JPG
    IMG_0964.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 959
  • IMG_0966.JPG
    IMG_0966.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 918

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn dude I understand why you're worried being so young, but you still have a better hairline than I've ever had in my entire life. I'd kill for your hairline.

Not minimizing your problems. I see the miniaturization and I know you've said it makes you suicidal. Just admiring - you must have had an insanely good hairline before balding.

You're not a bad looking guy either. Good healthy facial development I'd personally kill for too. Physically you might not see it but you've got a lot you could be happy for. Obviously baldness at your age is pretty sh*t though irrespective of other factors, so I do get why it bothers you.

Hopefully your life will improve once your hair is growing back. Just keep in mind like I've told you before, I hope you're prepared for potential long term issues with this stuff. Eg. If having kids to you one day is more important than having hair, you might want to reconsider. Or see a sperm bank first.

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn dude I understand why you're worried being so young, but you still have a better hairline than I've ever had in my entire life. I'd kill for your hairline.

Not minimizing your problems. I see the miniaturization and I know you've said it makes you suicidal. Just admiring - you must have had an insanely good hairline before balding.

You're not a bad looking guy either. Good healthy facial development I'd personally kill for too. Physically you might not see it but you've got a lot you could be happy for. Obviously baldness at your age is pretty sh*t though irrespective of other factors, so I do get why it bothers you.

Hopefully your life will improve once your hair is growing back. Just keep in mind like I've told you before, I hope you're prepared for potential long term issues with this stuff. Eg. If having kids to you one day is more important than having hair, you might want to reconsider. Or see a sperm bank first.
Agreed man, I know I'm good looking (not trying to be cocky or anything) but I was way better looking way more confident before and now I just always feel like sh*t, my hairline doesn't look too bad but it's impossible to even style it now, my entire front is all wispy hairs so I'm guessing I'll be a Norwood 7 by 25 or so if I don't take action, not really prepared to be bald yet. I'm not even worried about going bald honestly, I see lots of bald men and very rarely do I see some and go "he looks weird" but I've seen one bald teen and felt so bad for him, I don't want people to look at me like that. I really appreciate your warnings and also all the help you've been giving me, if I see any signs of sides I'll look into it and consider stopping.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Close up of right temple.

Attachments

• IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 750

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got a haircut and the density looks alright, gel in hair by the way.

Attachments

• IMG_0996.JPG
    IMG_0996.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,012
  • IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 786

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed man, I know I'm good looking (not trying to be cocky or anything) but I was way better looking way more confident before and now I just always feel like sh*t, my hairline doesn't look too bad but it's impossible to even style it now, my entire front is all wispy hairs so I'm guessing I'll be a Norwood 7 by 25 or so if I don't take action, not really prepared to be bald yet. I'm not even worried about going bald honestly, I see lots of bald men and very rarely do I see some and go "he looks weird" but I've seen one bald teen and felt so bad for him, I don't want people to look at me like that. I really appreciate your warnings and also all the help you've been giving me, if I see any signs of sides I'll look into it and consider stopping.

At some point with age you are probably not going to care as much yes but it always sucks. My hair is pretty similar to yours and has the same exact progress as yours but I'm older and it still sucks as bad.

With today's world of social media people are just too self conscious. Even if good hair has always meant something, go back and check Hollywood movies from the 50s or something, there actors in big roles with sh*t hair in ages 20-40, today there are only a few exceptions (those with everything else going for them I guess).

Good luck with your treatment though!

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
At some point with age you are probably not going to care as much yes but it always sucks. My hair is pretty similar to yours and has the same exact progress as yours but I'm older and it still sucks as bad.

With today's world of social media people are just too self conscious. Even if good hair has always meant something, go back and check Hollywood movies from the 50s or something, there actors in big roles with sh*t hair in ages 20-40, today there are only a few exceptions (those with everything else going for them I guess).

Good luck with your treatment though!
Very well said, I wasn't too self consious and this sh*t still hit me really hard, I feel bad for those who are because their life is about to be terrible.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so glad you're doing this. My current plan is to use a mix of herbals, topical fina, oral fina, topical minoxidil, keto cream, piroctone olamine, and derma rolling to get as solid as I can then get a hair transplant. That should take 1-2 years, after that I want to maintain with Daro. I'll be watching this thread closely for effectiveness and sides. You're a brave man Johnny, perhaps foolish, but certainly brave, your bravery will light the way for more like me.

Last edited:

mecevik

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure using this at 19? A young male completes his masculine traits such as beard, deeper sound, tall height, masculine body pretty much at 21. Androgens are the building blocks of them. If you prevent androgens, They can't improve.
BTW I'm 18 and going balding since 14-15 and norwood 2-3.
Therefore, I'm avoiding anti-androgens.
This your life, though. Your choice.
Whis you success.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure using this at 19? A young male completes his masculine traits such as beard, deeper sound, tall height, masculine body pretty much at 21. Androgens are the building blocks of them. If you prevent androgens, They can't improve.
BTW I'm 18 and going balding since 14-15 and norwood 2-3.
Therefore, I'm avoiding anti-androgens.
This your life, though. Your choice.
Whis you success.

He's discussed all of this, he's well aware of the risks. In the end it's his body.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
About my sixth day on Daro, suffering the same sides I did on Propecia, will be doing every other day now, another side is my lips are extremely dry now (not that I care) wish there was a better vehichle.

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
About my sixth day on Daro, suffering the same sides I did on Propecia, will be doing every day now, another side is my lips are extremely dry now (not that I care) wish there was a better vehichle.

You've joined the club for real now. You're getting the androgen deprivation dry skin effect too. Funny my lips never bothered me. It was my skin all over and my eyes. I told you these doses are strong.

What are the other side effects you're getting? Dryness is the only thing I ever noticed.

Cut the dose in half if it bothers you too much. It will certainly still work even at half or probably even 1/4 of the dose you're using.

I'm at 0.2%, and I'd cut down further but I'm managing right now with it and my hair is growing back so I don't want to f*** with it. If I can't tolerate the dry eyes, I'll drop to 0.1%. 0.1% is still massively stronger than any RU dose you could formulate.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You've joined the club for real now. You're getting the androgen deprivation dry skin effect too. Funny my lips never bothered me. It was my skin all over and my eyes. I told you these doses are strong.

What are the other side effects you're getting? Dryness is the only thing I ever noticed.

Cut the dose in half if it bothers you too much. It will certainly still work even at half or probably even 1/4 of the dose you're using.

I'm at 0.2%, and I'd cut down further but I'm managing right now with it and my hair is growing back so I don't want to f*** with it. If I can't tolerate the dry eyes, I'll drop to 0.1%. 0.1% is still massively stronger than any RU dose you could formulate.
Yea I'm gonna cut to every other day, the sides I used to suffer are just not feeling mentally there, Brain fog, and some fatigue, WAY less than propecia but I feel it, and yea dry lips, maybe dry skin in general but that's a good thing, my forehead used to be so greasy now it's dry and nice, less acne for sure too. What do you think would be better? Cutting the dose in half or cutting back to every other day?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea I'm gonna cut to every other day, the sides I used to suffer are just not feeling mentally there, Brain fog, and some fatigue, WAY less than propecia but I feel it, and yea dry lips, maybe dry skin in general but that's a good thing, my forehead used to be so greasy now it's dry and nice, less acne for sure too. What do you think would be better? Cutting the dose in half or cutting back to every other day?

Cut the dose in half. Keep in mind a tiny percent does still cross the blood brain barrier, and this stuff is much stronger than propecia really. Even when I was on 10 mg twice a day, mentally I felt perfect. Just dry as f*** all over. But I guess everyone's different.

Better to just keep cutting the dose until you feel better and keep applying daily. Spacing out your applications too far just creates fluctuations in the levels that aren't helpful.

You could skip 1-2 days application to let your levels drop, then switch to 0.1% or so 2 mL daily. It will take 5-6 days at the new dose to relatively equilibriate.

Then see what happens with that. Even that's going to be a really strong dose, so I'd just keep adjusting weekly or every two weeks down until you reach a level you can tolerate.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cut the dose in half. Keep in mind a tiny percent does still cross the blood brain barrier, and this stuff is much stronger than propecia really. Even when I was on 10 mg twice a day, mentally I felt perfect. Just dry as f*** all over. But I guess everyone's different.

Better to just keep cutting the dose until you feel better and keep applying daily. Spacing out your applications too far just creates fluctuations in the levels that aren't helpful.

You could skip 1-2 days application to let your levels drop, then switch to 0.1% or so 2 mL daily. It will take 5-6 days at the new dose to relatively equilibriate.

Then see what happens with that. Even that's going to be a really strong dose, so I'd just keep adjusting weekly or every two weeks down until you reach a level you can tolerate.
Perfect, you're a savior man.