Starting Darolutamide Today | Update Every Two Weeks

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I quit, starting a different regimine once my seti gets to me, last shot or I'm getting me some scalp deshiner, or maybe ordering a noose. Just hoping for maintenance honestly.
Why did you quit? I’m so sorry that it didn’t work out, I empathise entirely. I have very similar feelings about what’s in store for me if I can’t fix this hairloss sh*t. Noose it is.
Keep your chin up x

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did you quit? I’m so sorry that it didn’t work out, I empathise entirely. I have very similar feelings about what’s in store for me if I can’t fix this hairloss sh*t. Noose it is.
Keep your chin up x
Gave me the same sides as propecia except less powerful.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry :( So like sexual rides? Brain fog? Dry eyes and skin?
Brain fog, I haaaate brain fog so much but yea got loads of it on propecia, and some on Daro, dry lips but I didn't really care, and some fatigue / tiredness, so if you can handle propecia, you definitely should hop on daro.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jonnyyy ideal thinks I should start daro. I’m
Brain fog, I haaaate brain fog so much but yea got loads of it on propecia, and some on Daro, dry lips but I didn't really care, and some fatigue / tiredness, so if you can handle propecia, you definitely should hop on daro.
I’m currently using avodart 0.5mg daily, but I’m finding that I get really dry eyes, skin, itching, fatigue, brain fog etc. I also use RU daily so it could be the combination of the two. Ideal thinks I should switch to daro. I’m
Pretty scared to be honest, mostly because I think - this is a long-term thing if I choose to use it. I’m going to have to afford $1260 worth of it a year (Australian dollars), the supplier is going to have to Continue to supply it, and I only know of one, so if they go bust, I go bust. f*** I hate hairloss. I’m over putting myself through hell to only possibly mitigate further hell.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jonnyyy ideal thinks I should start daro. I’m

I’m currently using avodart 0.5mg daily, but I’m finding that I get really dry eyes, skin, itching, fatigue, brain fog etc. I also use RU daily so it could be the combination of the two. Ideal thinks I should switch to daro. I’m
Pretty scared to be honest, mostly because I think - this is a long-term thing if I choose to use it. I’m going to have to afford $1260 worth of it a year (Australian dollars), the supplier is going to have to Continue to supply it, and I only know of one, so if they go bust, I go bust. f*** I hate hairloss. I’m over putting myself through hell to only possibly mitigate further hell.
Yea I would definitely quit Ru and Avodart and use Daro instead, it's much cleaner, I would sell you the rest of my Daro, which is about $500 worth but idk if I'd have some legal issues and give it to you much cheaper.