Started Using Ru... Bad Side Effects

logikmtr

Reaction score
To start, I haven’t been on any treatments for about a year. I never responded to finasteride or minoxidil, so I gave them up.

My hair loss obviously continued, so I figured I would try another course of treatment. I chose RU, based on the claims of there being no systemic side effects. There is a plethora of praise for it, and the theory of the chemical being metabolized upon entering the blood stream was very promising. Important note: I did not read what the side effects were before beginning the treatment.

I got 5 g of RU from Kane, and mixed a 40mg/ml mixture in a PG ethanol vehicle, 70/30 ratio, exactly as hellouser advised in his video.

The day I started RU, I noticed that my sinuses hurt, around my ears. My ears started popping like I was getting an ear infection. At this point I did not attribute anything to the RU. I figured it was a summer cold.

Over the next four days, I started getting a bad headache, and my muscles hurt very badly. At this point I thought it was the flu, so I called out of work. That day, I could barely move. I felt and moved like an old man. My back, legs, and shoulders were killing me. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I also couldn’t stay awake. I slept from 5-7pm, ate dinner, and immediately went back to bed for 15 hours. This was the fifth day of treatment, and then I started putting it together. I caved and looked at some of the reported side effects of RU... headaches, body aches, etc.

I stopped treatment and over the next two days the symptoms disappeared. Today, I reapplied the same mixture to my scalp, and immediately the same sinus pressure returned. My lower back is starting to hurt also. The feeling in my muscles is like a charly horse, but all over. Being the first day, I’m still mobile, but I can confirm that, for me, the symptoms are repeatable, and I didn’t just have a short flu last week.

I’m not a doctor. I don’t know what to make of this, and I also don’t know what exactly people may take away from this information. I have nothing against RU as a potential treatment, but I guess my main point is to be very careful with any information you get from forums. The FDA process is slow and frustrating, but it’s necessary to keep people safe.

At this point, I have to cut my losses and stop using this immediately. For those who have read that RU has no systemic side effects... it depends on the individual. Be careful.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't understand why anyone tried Ru.
First at all, it was never tested in humans, we have no idea if it goes systemic or not.
Second, you get it from homemade labs in China.
There are so, so many things to try before Ru . Cetirizine, minoxidil, alpha-estradiol, ketoconazole cream , yes, cream not shampoo, tretinoin, etc, etc. And all this can be get from a pharmacy. Used in humans, testend in humans.

logikmtr

Reaction score
Kane scammed you

There are so, so many things to try before Ru.

Yep, sometimes in desperation, it’s easy to start taking gambles.

I think people try RU because there are well established personalities endorsing it. The “literature” says a lot of great things about it. Non-systemic, metabolizes instantly, better than finasteride, the list goes on. I guess I was wooed by bro science.

In a few cases, the people who said anything negative about RU were shot down quickly as being naysayers, like they were trying to ruin something for others. I’m not trying to do that, but hopefully I can add to the data points and give people something to watch out for if they are considering trying it.

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got bad sides from RU as well and it was tested.

It goes systemic, that's why if you google RU side effects there are a bunch of people who get them.

My advice is not to keep trying expecting a different result

dr75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using a chemical that has never been tested on humans is really not an option for me. I understand that people do it out of desperation but health is far more important than hair.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using a chemical that has never been tested on humans is really not an option for me. I understand that people do it out of desperation but health is far more important than hair.

I think people do it because they see success stories of people who tried it and had no side effects.
And FOR THE RECORD: these people are human!

Same thing goes to people who try Finasteride/Dutasteride

As OP stated, the symptoms went away after dropping the drug, ie; no permanent side effects (just money lost).
Why these side effects happend? I don't know.
I challenge here anyone to go to a pharmacy and bring me a paper of any medicine that doesnt have possible side effects.

At this point you see that it looks like I'm trying to defend Ru58841. No. I'm trying to defend the unfortunate reality that we live in this forum, Success by trial. Last time I checked, there is NOTHING on the market that will treat your hair-loss better than Dutasteride, which on itself may give you side effects and was tested on Humans.

Actually, I want to thank you for bringing this up. We would be FOOLS to ignore all the people who have side effects and if a big trend shows up then take action acordingly, ie; drink too much alcohol = you get drunk, smoke pot; you get high, take finasteride= you may have low libido&gyno,
take Ru58841, you may have "a bad headache, and muscles hurt very badly."

and in all these things, the sides go away after stopping taking them (Very big fact that helps us to try it and see if it works ...who knows if u are lucky?)

PS: Who knows if it was the dosage you made? Maybe you just needed to lower it!
Peace

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Important note: I did not read what the side effects were before beginning the treatment.

I got 5 g of RU from Kane

I guess my main point is to be very careful with any information you get from forums.

For those who have read that RU has no systemic side effects... it depends on the individual. Be careful.

All major infos are there.
Thank u but s-s-s-s-cammed.
Kane is sh*t, everyone knows it.

logikmtr

Reaction score
Thank u but s-s-s-s-cammed.
Kane is sh*t, everyone knows it.

In this case, what you say may be true, but there is not enough data to say so at the moment.

If I sent this in to a lab to be tested, there is a chance that it could come back 99% pure, and that I just react to it differently than others. Even though I can't use it, I'm glad I tried. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, right?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm taking 100mg every day for 4 years and have absoabsolu zero sides.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In this case, what you say may be true, but there is not enough data to say so at the moment.

If I sent this in to a lab to be tested, there is a chance that it could come back 99% pure, and that I just react to it differently than others. Even though I can't use it, I'm glad I tried. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, right?

Then I encourage you to pay for them purity test to see ! :)

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
everything that isnt fda approved and comes from some underground labatories from china should be the last ressort

at least op got lucky and got no permanent sides

imageine goin blind or sth

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
everything that isnt fda approved and comes from some underground labatories from china should be the last ressort

underground laboratories from china? There aren't ANY legit drug factories in china that gained a good reputation for being legit?

Upahill

Reaction score
Had very similar experience using RU. The bad sides still occur once in a while about three weeks after I quit applying it. Can't believe I let myself be fooled by some "established members" into the hoax. Despair makes one stupid.

Ken1983

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried lowing the dose from 5% to 2.5% and it seems that the side effects have disappeared (chest paints and possible palpitations)

Also i noticed no side effects with the standard vehicle (eth+PG) vs the other one (KB)

Or maybe its because the solution is over 5 months old now - i bought the premixed solution.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had very similar experience using RU. The bad sides still occur once in a while about three weeks after I quit applying it. Can't believe I let myself be fooled by some "established members" into the hoax. Despair makes one stupid.
Yea... dumb of you to fall in the conspiracy that, in fact, people want you to feel sick and not recover any hair. That was our plan all along and you fell for it.
You didnt die tho. We will have to try something else

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What if it's FDA approved and comes out of some underground lab from china? FDA is an American federal agency... not the world's federal agency ... remember that