Started gaining weight for the first time in my life. Gonna start dieting today

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
My diet is trash and lately at 30 my metabolism isn't invincible anymore and I started getting pudgy in my lower belly area

Although I'm still at 16% body fat which is solid truth be told it's bothering me a lot and long term I could get fat or have heart diseases

So today I'm gonna cut off all junk food and try to walk everyday

Will update the thread with how it goes

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You have hair. Why bother going through the pain of dieting? Eat what you want and enjoy. Fat you with hair will destroy any bald guy in shape when it comes to attractiveness. But OK if it really bothers you, go ahead and diet. But only for yourself. Nobody cares whether you're pudgy or ripped ; they care about your hair.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have hair. Why bother going through the pain of dieting? Eat what you want and enjoy. Fat you with hair will destroy any bald guy in shape when it comes to attractiveness. But OK if it really bothers you, go ahead and diet. But only for yourself. Nobody cares whether you're pudgy or ripped ; they care about your hair.
Bro, you are so one-note and detached from reality...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to do it for myself so I can feel more confident and comfortable in my skin

Ironically because the hair changed my face shape some woman thought I lost weight while in fact I was a twig my whole life until recently

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Everything. Not being bald doesn't make you a supermodel. It does matter a lot how fit you are among other factors. I think deep down you know.
I really stand by what I said. Being in shape has a negligible effect on attractiveness. A guy with hair can get himself to average level just with the right haircut. A bald guy will almost always be below average, regardless of being in shape.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It's laughable but not untrue. A fat guy with hair will be chosen by a potential romantic interest over an in shape bald guy every single time. Of course, extreme examples such as a guy who is so fat that he is obese are not included in this. Obesity is a disease and I am restricting to people who have no standard disease in my discussion.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's laughable but not untrue. A fat guy with hair will be chosen by a potential romantic interest over an in shape bald guy every single time. Of course, extreme examples such as a guy who is so fat that he is obese are not included in this. Obesity is a disease and I am restricting to people who have no standard disease in my discussion.
I'd rather be a bit overweight (which I already am lol) with a NW1 (which I am not lol) than in great shape but with a NW7, sure. But I don't see how some fat fullhead slob will be picked over a bald but in great shape guy. Although I don't really care much about the whole dating and relationship stuff, but that's just what I would think makes sense.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really stand by what I said. Being in shape has a negligible effect on attractiveness. A guy with hair can get himself to average level just with the right haircut. A bald guy will almost always be below average, regardless of being in shape.
You are competing with other full-heads, bro. This is nonsense. Every single post of yours boils down how disadvantaged bald men are. True or false, often that's not even the topic. The record ist stuck on a scratch.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'd rather be a bit overweight (which I already am lol) with a NW1 (which I am not lol) than in great shape but with a NW7, sure. But I don't see how some fat fullhead slob will be picked over a bald but in great shape guy. Although I don't really care much about the whole dating and relationship stuff, but that's just what I would think makes sense.
It doesn't make sense but it's the reality. This forum itself is full of industrious, in shape bald guys who will explain the same thing.

Myself I have also been having trouble with my fitness. For me I need to put some effort in with my eating if I want to get bigger or stronger. If I just eat enough to feel full it won't happen. Well I haven't been eating enough food recently and I think that I just don't care for it. I go to train and my heart is not really in it. I think that it's because deep down inside I know that no matter how in shape I am in, I will still be bald and unattractive. Baldness taught me to put less effort into life in general.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
My diet is trash and lately at 30 my metabolism isn't invincible anymore and I started getting pudgy in my lower belly area

Although I'm still at 16% body fat which is solid truth be told it's bothering me a lot and long term I could get fat or have heart diseases

So today I'm gonna cut off all junk food and try to walk everyday

Will update the thread with how it goes
When I hit 30 I noticed this as well. My metabolism is a lot worse and I definitely need to workout again.

I also believe the main reason why baldness loses some stigma is because a lot of bald guys stay in shape to compensate and a lot of full head people don't.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I hit 30 I noticed this as well. My metabolism is a lot worse and I definitely need to workout again.

I also believe the main reason why baldness loses some stigma is because a lot of bald guys stay in shape to compensate and a lot of full head people don't.
And most young people are in shape, makes sense why there is a massive stigma among young people.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
And most young people are in shape, makes sense why there is a massive stigma among young people.
Yup. Working out has limited benefits at a younger age and no one is bald either so bald is a death sentence in your 20s. However I would say that baldness is a bad thing after 20s as well because women will never consider you a catch at all, just a person to settle with.