Start To Finish 4326 Grafts From Dr. Demirsoy In Istanbul, Turkey

TG123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 92 (aka 3.25 months aka 13.14 weeks aka 92 days)
Nothing new to report. Got a haircut yesterday. Looking forward to the new growth that's supposed to start in about 3 weeks. I took the photos in the same place as usual, but a little later in the day, so the lighting looks a little more golden (even though the same lights are on as in the others).

D92 Top.jpg
D92 Right.jpg
D92 Left.jpg
D92 Front.jpg
D92 Back.jpg

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Progress looks good man. It looks like your native hair has grown back nicely and your donor seems to be recovering nicely as well except on the side of the head photo where your birthmark is but that could have suffered more shock loss than the other side and should recover as well, so nothing worrying there.

Thanks for updating, keep it up!

TG123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 118 (aka 4 months aka 17 weeks)
I can see indisputable improvement. I can still see my scalp through my hair when looking at it directly, but much less so than before. Still talking propecia, Rogain, and biotin everyday. Been working a ton lately and have missed a few days at the gym, but still going 3-4x/week. I got a crappy haircut a week ago that is making it hard to see what's going on w the back of my head (hard to see in photos), but things seem a bit "choppy"? Looking forward to the real growth that the doctor said I should start seeing 4 months in.

D118 Back.jpg
D118 Front.jpg
D118 Left.jpg
D118 Right.jpg
D118 Top.jpg
D118 Top2.jpg

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking great man. You seem to be enjoying the early growth at 4.5 months which I'm seeing at 6 months!
Choppy haircuts are good for blending in new growth!

MxMa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man, looking good. I am 2 months post op right now and it sucks. Do you think minoxidil accelerated growth of transplanted hair in your case?
Good luck

TG123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 138 (aka 4 months and 18 days)
Growth seems to have slowed down a bit, even though it's supposed to be speeding up right now? Not sure why. Donor area is still visibly a different color from the rest of my head, although this is somewhat exacerbated by my having spent a lot of time in the sun lately while wearing a hat (so the area not covered by the hat just much more tan). Also using a new phone with a better camera for these pics, so the resolution might be better?
D138 Back.jpeg
D138 Front.jpeg
D138 Left.jpeg
D138 Right.jpeg
D138 Top.jpeg
D138 Top 2.jpeg

MxMa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are u happy with result so far?
I think this 4 month is crucial. Good luck

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s looking really good for 4-months which is really early in the new growth phase, your frontal area and midscalp has really filled-in nicely and donor looks good even with such a short buzz cut on the back and sides.

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely looking stronger at the front and healthier head in general, lets hope for a big kick into action on the crown area,

Did you also get an hair transplant procedure done with Dr Demirsoy as well?
Yes I have now, early days!

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s great! Good luck with recovery and growth!
How many grafts did you get? Do you have your own progress post yet?
Thank you, 4265 grafts - sitting swollen at the moment. I haven't created a thread yet as it pretty much mirrors TG123's so far. Once time passes I will post progress.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, 4265 grafts - sitting swollen at the moment. I haven't created a thread yet as it pretty much mirrors TG123's so far. Once time passes I will post progress.

So would u suggest I get a hair transplant with this Doctor. I just want 1000 grafts transplanted. How much you think he would charge?

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So would u suggest I get a hair transplant with this Doctor. I just want 1000 grafts transplanted. How much you think he would charge?
I am happy how it went, still waiting for my own results but after extensive research he stood out to me as the best option. One patient a day, 1 Dr, 3 nurses, 1 translator/personal assistant. Quite sure there is a minimum charge of 2.5k euros so you would be in that bracket, mine cost 6k euros approx all in, best to send in photos for a consultation.

Sijac09

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 138 (aka 4 months and 18 days)
Growth seems to have slowed down a bit, even though it's supposed to be speeding up right now? Not sure why. Donor area is still visibly a different color from the rest of my head, although this is somewhat exacerbated by my having spent a lot of time in the sun lately while wearing a hat (so the area not covered by the hat just much more tan). Also using a new phone with a better camera for these pics, so the resolution might be better?
View attachment 122427 View attachment 122428 View attachment 122429 View attachment 122430 View attachment 122431 View attachment 122432

Any update on how your getting on mate? Also booked in with dermisoy