Start To Develop Gyno While Using Finpecia

Hhm1336

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi
I start using finpecia like 4 1/2 months ago
I start with 0.25 for two months the jump to 0.5 for two months and i also using minoxidil for a year and 4 months
The hair loss stopped and my hair start to look thicker but yesterday i start to feel there’s some hardness like rubber around my right nipple same for the left but it’s smaller its not that noticeable it’s in early stage but I should stop the drug i hate to stop because i am satisfied with the result and I think I will regrowth more hair :(
I also noticed that i gain weight like 6 pounds after I start finpecia

nicksparrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi
I start using finpecia like 4 1/2 months ago
I start with 0.25 for two months the jump to 0.5 for two months and i also using minoxidil for a year and 4 months
The hair loss stopped and my hair start to look thicker but yesterday i start to feel there’s some hardness like rubber around my right nipple same for the left but it’s smaller its not that noticeable it’s in early stage but I should stop the drug i hate to stop because i am satisfied with the result and I think I will regrowth more hair :(
I also noticed that i gain weight like 6 pounds after I start finpecia

If you feel growth I'd stop the drug for a good month until it disappears. Natural DHT should kill it in its early stages. Then resume but add in a pill of letrozole a week along with your dutas to reduce estrogen since your body is sensitive.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish finasteride regrew my hair! I'd personally deal with the gyno.. It's not like you will grow breasts like a woman or anything, never seen that happen.

nicksparrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish finasteride regrew my hair! I'd personally deal with the gyno.. It's not like you will grow breasts like a woman or anything, never seen that happen.

It does if left unchecked and uncontrolled....2 weeks in mine became noticeable with a shirt on, and if I didn’t treat it it would’ve certainly kept growing. Happened to quite a few people in case studies as well

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It does if left unchecked and uncontrolled....2 weeks in mine became noticeable with a shirt on, and if I didn’t treat it it would’ve certainly kept growing. Happened to quite a few people in case studies as well
I'm not discrediting your experience and I believe you got gyno but it's impossible to grow large breasts like a woman's without estradiol, that's the main cause of breast development.

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Case by case. I agree that if it is from finasteride then it's not likely to go away on its own and can get worse.

Gyno by itself to me is a weak reason to stop finasteride. Just kill it with an AI and move on. Typically the enlarged breast tissue takes nearly a year before becoming scarred so there's plenty of time to fight it while continuing finasteride. Worst case scenario it's like a $3k surgical fix.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I got gyno from finpecia and legit finas. It went away after i used tamoxifen 40mg for a month.