Sperm promotes Hair growth

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
So ..... Is the message here "don't masturbate" --- which has been often debated on these forums --- or dump jizz on your head? Internal or external. Certainly not doing the latter

We have gay men on this site that will tell you that this doesn't prevent hair loss.

growinglotsofhair

Reaction score
There is something confusing about this and my own observations (the study looked pretty bona fide, linked again below. ) I have always noticed that guys who swallow have pronounced evidence of male pattern baldness. (One only need look at the preponderance of "real-life" videos out there - especially of young guys - for verification.) However, on second thought, it seems the study was addressing topical exposure, not oral ingestion. Just as a matter of passing interest, has anyone else ever noticed the participation in this ingestion "practice" and an anecdotal relationship to extreme male pattern baldness expression?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3144892/

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f***, sperm contains DHT which is harmful for hair.

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So bukkake is the cure ? ... Cool !

FreeThinker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I just masturbated and came on my head and I'm feeling a burning sensation deep down to my hair follicles. I have a feeling this is a good sign. I've been doing that for about a week and I think the hair loss has ceased a tiny little bit. I'm going to take a shower in 3 hours, can't stay more with that on my hair

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I just masturbated and came on my head and I'm feeling a burning sensation deep down to my hair follicles. I have a feeling this is a good sign. I've been doing that for about a week and I think the hair loss has ceased a tiny little bit. I'm going to take a shower in 3 hours, can't stay more with that on my hair
Pics or didn't happen.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question: If you put your own sperm on your head, are the prostaglandins endogenous or exogenous?

Alexis Dumont

My Regimen
Reaction score

Now, isn't that something. I don't believe for a second you did it.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now, isn't that something. I don't believe for a second you did it.

You should google. There was someone 2004 already claiming he healed his hairloss with it. After the prostaglandin study there was a thread on hairlosshelp, people tried it. However without vehicle apparently and it dried to fast lol.

I actually made today a redditthread about this, asking how to filter pgs from sperm. I hope this gonna turn out as hilarious as this one.

Last edited:

Alexis Dumont

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should google. There was someone 2004 already claiming he healed his hairloss with it. After the prostaglandin study there was a thread on hairlosshelp, people tried it. However without vehicle apparently and it dried to fast lol.

I actually made today a redditthread about this, asking how to filter pgs from sperm. I hope this gonna turn out as hilarious as this one.

I'm actually stunned. All the non-sense people are willing to do to keep their hair will always amaze me. I mean, come on! Get on the big three or live with the fact that you're going bald.

You got a link to the reddit thread? I'll get some popcorn ready and have a good laugh.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually stunned. All the non-sense people are willing to do to keep their hair will always amaze me. I mean, come on! Get on the big three or live with the fact that you're going bald.

You got a link to the reddit thread? I'll get some popcorn ready and have a good laugh.

Nothing happening, only one guy actually suggested me one method so far :(

If you google spam and hair growth you find some more threads.
There is actually a crazy guy on german forums who is like 'let's wear a bathing cap 24/7 filled with sperm and urine'... Swiss reported about him on his blog lul

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most hilarious treatment.... but the simplest one in same time o_O

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOOOOOOLLLL more i check the composition of semen and more i found its actualy the perfect combo for hairloss.... wtf ahahhahahahhahah this is hilarious

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOOOOOOLLLL more i check the composition of semen and more i found its actualy the perfect combo for hairloss.... wtf ahahhahahahhahah this is hilarious

Yeah, I assume there are some androgens in it at least, which are going to blow up the inflammation cascade again (also for areata ppl, pge2 increases IL6 by activating stat3/IgE activity, you need a stat3 inhibitor to benefit from pge2 - heck this might be even an issue for Androgenetic Alopecia people) ? Should be in fact worth a try with a pgd2 inhibitor.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any research on this in the treatment of female alopecia? I'm thinking about opening a clinic for women only. Delivery system is efficient - only takes about three minutes per session.