Sperm promotes Hair growth | HairLossTalk Forums

Sperm promotes Hair growth

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments' started by HairGuru22, Sep 24, 2012.

1. HairGuru22

HairGuru22 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Spermidine is contained in high concentrations in male sperm but can also be found in soy beans, durian, tea and mushrooms in lower concentrations. Which is basically a Japanese diet and they known for having great hair with low male pattern baldness rate. Sperm also contains prostaglandin E2 which also promote hair growth. According to Nietzsche ''The reabsorption of semen by the blood ... perhaps prompts the stimulus of power, the unrest of all forces towards the overcoming of resistances ... The feeling of power has so far mounted highest in abstinent priests and hermits" (quoted by Kaufman in Nietzsche: Philosopher, Psychologist, Antichrist, p. 222). I personally believe the reabsorption will stimulate hair growth but if you release it maybe it could be used as a topical lol, no wonder hoes have great hair:p.. Here is the study http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3144892/?report=abstract __________________

2. Cassin

Cassin Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Some people are going to explode at this...

so to speak

3. form

form Member

Dislikes Received:
    Any volunteers care to test this hypothesis?

4. Jacob

Jacob Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
  5. alec baldwin

alec baldwin New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Wow. From a philosophical point of view it's quite the nature's way. The balance of the human body. It produces a problem and at the same time produces a solution. Yin and Yang. Maybe in 5 years we will be saying to each other: "who would think that the answer is so ridiculous and at the same time so easy and cheap".

6. Aks20

Aks20 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    So who's doing these "trials"?

7. HairGuru22

HairGuru22 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
  8. Jacob

Jacob Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
  9. maximiliandreams

maximiliandreams Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    what the hell ?

10. Jaded

Jaded Member

Dislikes Received:
    This is why women don't go bald. Good thing that through the years i kept all my sperm in jars!

11. crankyhair

crankyhair New Member

Dislikes Received:
    So ..... Is the message here "don't masturbate" --- which has been often debated on these forums --- or dump jizz on your head? Internal or external. Certainly not doing the latter

12. MGTOWGhost

MGTOWGhost New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Starting my own self-study...

I know this is technically necroing a years-old thread, but this is the 2nd entry in a Google search for "Does sperm regrow hair?", so if any other balding guys are looking for the answer to that, I want them to have it.

Other posters seemed to have been averse to trying "their own brand", so I decided to do it for myself this month. It looks like maybe there's some small growth in my bald spot, but I admit that I've never really carefully looked at that spot so often before, so I might be seeing something that was already there. Also, I have been applying the sperm just whenever I happened to be post-p*rn, which doesn't happen as regularly as it did in my youth. My diet isn't necessarily healthy or protein-filled, either.

So... in June, I plan to apply it at least once per day, eat a diet which has at least one meat/protein product in it per day, and buy a camera to document the results. Other solutions require no less than six months to show progress, so I plan to check back in with my results at the end of this year. I promise that you guys will be the first to know if this works and how well it does.

Thanks for continuing to be here for us... there are more inquisitive newly-thinning gentlemen every day, I'm sure. :)

13. TransientHair

TransientHair Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    The NoFap paradox: You need to consume sperm to keep your hair, but masturbating causes hair loss.

14. Dikek

Dikek Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    LOl thx for the experiment bro, i suggest some zinc supplement aswell, that's hilarious

15. alebaba

alebaba Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Please keep us posted. Im doing no fap right now, so I can't experiment this myself but I'm very interested in this.

16. diffuse2007

diffuse2007 Member

Dislikes Received:
    **** my life

Vincent777 likes this.
  17. dark&bald

dark&bald Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    No, thanks!!!! LMAO! Seriously, if you didn't already own a camera, chances are you would be on the world wide web. lol

18. Cue Bald

Cue Bald Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

19. HairIsPossible

Dislikes Received:
    It's not going to work topically, and redirecting the sexual currents is not easy or for the faint of heart, you're going to have a lot more side-effects than just hair growth.

However, if you do manage to turn your sexual energies upward and direct them toward the regrowth of your hair (not an easy task), you will grow hair.

20. hein

hein New Member

Dislikes Received:
    hmm, thats a realy lose-lose situatin.
    masturbating is the only thing left to have some fun...!
    so stopping that stops hair loss? ^^