Sperm promotes Hair growth

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
Spermidine is contained in high concentrations in male sperm but can also be found in soy beans, durian, tea and mushrooms in lower concentrations. Which is basically a Japanese diet and they known for having great hair with low male pattern baldness rate. Sperm also contains prostaglandin E2 which also promote hair growth. According to Nietzsche ''The reabsorption of semen by the blood ... perhaps prompts the stimulus of power, the unrest of all forces towards the overcoming of resistances ... The feeling of power has so far mounted highest in abstinent priests and hermits" (quoted by Kaufman in Nietzsche: Philosopher, Psychologist, Antichrist, p. 222). I personally believe the reabsorption will stimulate hair growth but if you release it maybe it could be used as a topical lol, no wonder hoes have great hair:p.. Here is the study http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3144892/?report=abstract __________________

alec baldwin

Reaction score
Wow. From a philosophical point of view it's quite the nature's way. The balance of the human body. It produces a problem and at the same time produces a solution. Yin and Yang. Maybe in 5 years we will be saying to each other: "who would think that the answer is so ridiculous and at the same time so easy and cheap".

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow. From a philosophical point of view it's quite the nature's way. The balance of the human body. It produces a problem and at the same time produces a solution. Yin and Yang. Maybe in 5 years we will be saying to each other: "who would think that the answer is so ridiculous and at the same time so easy and cheap".

So who's doing these "trials"?

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
what the hell ?

MGTOWGhost

Reaction score
Starting my own self-study...

I know this is technically necroing a years-old thread, but this is the 2nd entry in a Google search for "Does sperm regrow hair?", so if any other balding guys are looking for the answer to that, I want them to have it.

Other posters seemed to have been averse to trying "their own brand", so I decided to do it for myself this month. It looks like maybe there's some small growth in my bald spot, but I admit that I've never really carefully looked at that spot so often before, so I might be seeing something that was already there. Also, I have been applying the sperm just whenever I happened to be post-p**rn, which doesn't happen as regularly as it did in my youth. My diet isn't necessarily healthy or protein-filled, either.

So... in June, I plan to apply it at least once per day, eat a diet which has at least one meat/protein product in it per day, and buy a camera to document the results. Other solutions require no less than six months to show progress, so I plan to check back in with my results at the end of this year. I promise that you guys will be the first to know if this works and how well it does.

Thanks for continuing to be here for us... there are more inquisitive newly-thinning gentlemen every day, I'm sure. :)

Dikek

Established Member
Reaction score
LOl thx for the experiment bro, i suggest some zinc supplement aswell, that's hilarious

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this is technically necroing a years-old thread, but this is the 2nd entry in a Google search for "Does sperm regrow hair?", so if any other balding guys are looking for the answer to that, I want them to have it.

Other posters seemed to have been averse to trying "their own brand", so I decided to do it for myself this month. It looks like maybe there's some small growth in my bald spot, but I admit that I've never really carefully looked at that spot so often before, so I might be seeing something that was already there. Also, I have been applying the sperm just whenever I happened to be post-p**rn, which doesn't happen as regularly as it did in my youth. My diet isn't necessarily healthy or protein-filled, either.

So... in June, I plan to apply it at least once per day, eat a diet which has at least one meat/protein product in it per day, and buy a camera to document the results. Other solutions require no less than six months to show progress, so I plan to check back in with my results at the end of this year. I promise that you guys will be the first to know if this works and how well it does.

Thanks for continuing to be here for us... there are more inquisitive newly-thinning gentlemen every day, I'm sure. :)

Please keep us posted. Im doing no fap right now, so I can't experiment this myself but I'm very interested in this.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Reaction score
It's not going to work topically, and redirecting the sexual currents is not easy or for the faint of heart, you're going to have a lot more side-effects than just hair growth.

However, if you do manage to turn your sexual energies upward and direct them toward the regrowth of your hair (not an easy task), you will grow hair.

hein

Reaction score
hmm, thats a realy lose-lose situatin.
masturbating is the only thing left to have some fun...!
so stopping that stops hair loss? ^^