Spectral DNC-N nanoxidil

Svetliy

Reaction score
btw, how often do u use it?i;ve noticed that if i use it twice a day i don't get flakes and dry skin at all. thats bad news though, cause i am almost done with my first bottle after only 20 days :dunno:

Svetliy

Reaction score
well,i guess if u split it in 2 applications 0.75 ml each it won't affect shedding.
hopefully it will stop soon.

Beast80

Reaction score
Bad news for me, I received my shipment yesterday and after applying the first 1 ml. I started feeling like I can't breath efficiently as in oxygen doesn't reach my lungs, and a bit of that uptight anxiety started. Pretty much the same thing with Minoxidil. I feel so gutted because I was really excited for this stuff, but I think they are full of crap, the ingredients of this is probably minoxidil, not something they developed.

Back to the drawing board.

Beast80

Reaction score
Hi Timi, I'm not sure what you mean, but yeah, I bought this in the hope that it doesn't cause me breathing problems like Minoxidil did. Minoxidil made it difficult for me to take proper deep breaths and I always felt that I was anxious and like someone is suffocating me through the chest while I was on it. Unfortunately it's the same with this product. I have no idea what people were talking about no side effects, Bullshit, all it took was one application and my chest tightened up.

Svetliy

Reaction score
Well, technically, it is not MINOxidil, as it has 1 carbon chain less, which may result in better absorption, efficiency etc. In reality though, some side-effects like head ache, shortness of breath etc might be the same. I won;t go as far as to claim that this is not something they have developed, as they probably did, but of course this is not 100% new ground-breaking product in common understanding.
Anyway, it is a pity u have this reaction. have u tried to talk to your physician about that? maybe there are some harmless pills that u can take to counteract this side-effect?

foley7

Reaction score
Beast 80.. Just as the same as me.. I didnt realise that it was miniox causing it but started again with DNC N now and its getting worse.. Do you get the feeling of short breath right away?

Lab_hair

Reaction score
Lab_hair said:
Hi! Im new to this community so nice to meet u all !
I would like to ask a question to the persons who they wasnt satisfied with minoxidil and they have some better results with nanoxidil...
Did u use minoxidil with tretinoin or just single minoxidil before u go to nanoxidil??
Can someone answer me plz?

Svetliy

Reaction score
Hey lab, its probably too early to comment on efficiency of dnc-n as it has just hit the shelves, hence you get no answers.

justinstocks

Reaction score
not posted an update for a while so here goes ...

just started 3rd bottle so done about 2 months so far

had a terrible shedding phase about a week ago that lasted 2 weeks but seems to have stopped now.

im getting some minor regrowth most noticable on the crown area but it seems to be fine wispy hairs as opposed to thick dark ones.

had zero side effects so far , and since swapping to dnc-n from minoxidil i have noticed dramatic improvement in dark eye circles , face bloating and skin condition - i now look a lot healthier than when on minoxidil !

im hoping that im going to get more growth now the shedding phase is over so fingers crossed and i will update in a week or two

good luck guys !

justinstocks

Reaction score
beast - foley

are you sure the side effects your getting arn't from something common to the minoxidil prep your using and the dnc-n prep ?

the dnc-n doesnt contain minoxidil so i cant see why your having the same symptoms as before ...

look at the list of ingredients and see if you can find something common to both .

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys seem to be awfully quiet. Any updates for this product which, if I am not mistaken, claims to regrow hair faster then rogaine?

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's still only been out a couple of months and most of the people using it had probably already been minoxidil users and reached peak minoxidil gains. So it's incredibly unlikely that (even if this stuff does work slightly better than minoxidil), that anyone would see visible benefits (compared to existing minoxidil progress) in that timescale.

Basically, be patient :)

foley7

Reaction score
this is just magic.. Im trying again with less application, just once a day with 0.5 ml.. In just two weeks its made a differrence.. The normal DNC was good but this is the ball.. If you start in time with this its close to a cure.. Amazing!

Hvordan går det med dere andre?

justinstocks

Reaction score
its good but not that good !!!

been using for 3 months now and ive got regrowth similar to what i had when i started minoxidil for the first time ( had to stop because of sides )

just waiting for the new hairs to grow now !

JohnyCage

Reaction score
justinstocks said:
its good but not that good !!!

been using for 3 months now and ive got regrowth similar to what i had when i started minoxidil for the first time ( had to stop because of sides )

just waiting for the new hairs to grow now !

Hi Justin.,

1] How fast did you have the side effects after starting use of minoxidil?
2] What types of side effects did you feel?

Thanks for reply.

justinstocks

Reaction score
it took about 2 years of continous use for me to start getting minoxidil sides -

bloated face , bad dark circles and bad skin

ive been off it for about 4 months now and everything is getting back to normal thankfully ...

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am curious to know why no one ever discussed or even tried "AMINEXIL" by L'Oreal? It is available in Europe. found a site in the Netherlands that sells it. It's 160 dollars for 42 treatments or 6 weeks. :dunno:

Pyrrho

Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
I am curious to know why no one ever discussed or even tried "AMINEXIL" by L'Oreal? It is available in Europe. found a site in the Netherlands that sells it. It's 160 dollars for 42 treatments or 6 weeks. :dunno:

Aminexil is much less effective than Minoxidil. It can stop hair loss, but it's nearly impossible to regrow hair with Aminexil...

I started to use Spectral.DNC-N 2 months ago (1 ml /day). It gave me about the same boost as 2 months of using Minoxidil (7 months ago). A few tiny hairs were replaced by pigmented hairs. But I'm still using 1-1,5 ml/day of Minoxidil, so I can't say 100% that DNC-N is the cause.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
I am curious to know why no one ever discussed or even tried "AMINEXIL" by L'Oreal? It is available in Europe.

In an article published a few years ago by Drs. Marty Sawaya and Jerry Shapiro in which they discussed numerous unapproved treatments for male pattern baldness, they said they couldn't accept "aminexil" until it was tested with methods that were similar to the ones used by the FDA for other products like Rogaine and Propecia. Haircounts, in other words. Sounds like they just didn't believe in "aminexil"! :)