Soooooooo I am destined to be NW7, truly over lol

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
exactly... like a nice shiny bowling ball...
wonder who thinks that shiny black is
better than shiny skin...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Married a single mum with a purple stretched marked tum at 24

Gave me the door at 26 you see

Now I'm 44 and I have to pay a wh***

Why.................because I went sly!!
That's not why

Lol I'm not even 30 yet.
Brutal. Get SMP and a fake orange tan, plus excessive jawline fillers, then inject steroids, go full circus clown mode

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me, I had one at 23

Married a single mum with a purple stretched marked tum at 24

Gave me the door at 26 you see

Now I'm 44 and I have to pay a wh***

Why.................because I went sly!!
yeah that is unfortunately what it looks like for a lot of people... not the exact best condition...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
It hurts that it appears I'm unable to obtain a relationship.................and it gets worse as you get older.
fact of life...
of course that gets worse as you get older...
less choices... and i also think that men who havent been in the game when they were young, will always struggle...
by game i dont even mean player, just normal relationships sh*t...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same thing for me. Hair system is the only solution. Maybe one day the sides will recede further and the crown loss will drop down further back and I'll need a custom system, but it's a solution. Over the past month my system has given me a lot of trouble. I got glue stuck in the hair and couldn't get it out easily. I stuck the front of the system down in the morning so that I could reveal the hairline, but it was lifting that same afternoon. Plus it has cost me a lot of money. I also have to take the system off and go to the barbershop for a Larry David haircut and explain it all, which could be embarrassing. But every time I take off the system and have a few days without it, I realize that all of it is worth it. Life is miserable enough with hair; I don't ever want to go back to being bald.

Clinic I go to for my laser treatment the owner where’s a system, completely undetectable. Was taken aback when he told me he was wearing one.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
fact of life...
of course that gets worse as you get older...
less choices... and i also think that men who havent been in the game when they were young, will always struggle...
by game i dont even mean player, just normal relationships sh*t...
Yep, I'm trying so hard to not go down under neon-light.

Perhaps it's my destiny though................