Soooooooo I am destined to be NW7, truly over lol

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talked with a guy who considers hair transplant, checked my photos from February when I had hair grown out
NW7 pattern already forming, sly till I die I guess

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Same thing for me. Hair system is the only solution. Maybe one day the sides will recede further and the crown loss will drop down further back and I'll need a custom system, but it's a solution. Over the past month my system has given me a lot of trouble. I got glue stuck in the hair and couldn't get it out easily. I stuck the front of the system down in the morning so that I could reveal the hairline, but it was lifting that same afternoon. Plus it has cost me a lot of money. I also have to take the system off and go to the barbershop for a Larry David haircut and explain it all, which could be embarrassing. But every time I take off the system and have a few days without it, I realize that all of it is worth it. Life is miserable enough with hair; I don't ever want to go back to being bald.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Grow a goatee.............
I don't like facial hair lol
Well sometimes I feel it would be a good solution tbht bh
What if you just stop at nw6
Well idk, as far as I know my pattern looks NW7, something like @ohg1023 has. I have thin hair on top and these thick are NW7 so lol consider laser removal
Same thing for me. Hair system is the only solution. Maybe one day the sides will recede further and the crown loss will drop down further back and I'll need a custom system, but it's a solution. Over the past month my system has given me a lot of trouble. I got glue stuck in the hair and couldn't get it out easily. I stuck the front of the system down in the morning so that I could reveal the hairline, but it was lifting that same afternoon. Plus it has cost me a lot of money. I also have to take the system off and go to the barbershop for a Larry David haircut and explain it all, which could be embarrassing. But every time I take off the system and have a few days without it, I realize that all of it is worth it. Life is miserable enough with hair; I don't ever want to go back to being bald.
Well I don't want to shave it everyday or almost everyday lol, although I love when my head is smooth

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well idk, as far as I know my pattern looks NW7, something like @ohg1023 has. I have thin hair on top and these thick are NW7 so lol consider laser removal

Well I don't want to shave it everyday or almost everyday lol, although I love when my head is smooth
Soul Patch?

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score

Always flattered to be the reference for baldest person on this forum, haha. Give the power donut a shot. It's not the worst look as long as you keep it tidy. Just shave off those stragglers on top and rock that executive look.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 851FD0B4-5BB8-4BC1-A3E8-5F68CE5F0469.jpeg
    851FD0B4-5BB8-4BC1-A3E8-5F68CE5F0469.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 154

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Always flattered to be the reference for baldest person on this forum, haha. Give the power donut a shot. It's not the worst look as long as you keep it tidy. Just shave off those stragglers on top and rock that executive look.
Well I know you rock the power donut, when I am 30 or 40 I am gonna do some cool horseshoe haircut, but I don't want it now lol. Gonna keep shaving and maybe later I will be the power donutter