Сompletely Bald Man Reversed Baldness After Chemotherapy

sahak

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(09)01146-3/pdf

Intersting short article. Again we can see that Androgenetic Alopecia is reversible.
Sometimes it seems to me It would be better if the hair follicles die completely, in this case it would be easier for us to come to terms with baldness. But this is not so and it remains to stupid hope for a miracle in future.

In general, I noticed that enzymes really give a good effect, they are extremely harmful to health. Finasteride makes you impotent. Estrogen makes you a woman. Cyclosperine and Benoxaprofen have serious side effects that can kill. For a complete set the only thing missing was chemotherapy.

Do not you think that fate itself mocks us and hints that it is useless to fight this?

sahak

My Regimen
Reaction score
That man grew few hairs on head.it is not complete reversal.
I agree, but I personally have never seen a documented case of new hair growth (in that amount) on a completely bald scalp. Even after castration, this does not happen. In my opinion cytotoxic chemotherapy drugs destroy some type of cells that block hair growth.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was bald for 20 years. Took cancer drugs. Went completely bald. Then had significant hair growth.
Which goes to show baldness isn’t permanent, just dormant till right stimulus happens. Unfortunately it’s bit too dangerous to experiment with.