Something Terrible Happend To My Hair

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s just say this: I know I’m not going bald for the next 2 years from now. But what I’m certain is that the incident caused my hair to be much thinner and isn’t as thick as it was.
Just keep an eye on it but you are nowhere near a norwood 3, not even close. Your hair looks really good for now.

Niv1356

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just keep an eye on it but you are nowhere near a norwood 3, not even close. Your hair looks really good for now.
There is something confusing about what is a better way of knowing if I’m really going bald. Dermatologist is someone who can tell me if I’m going bald but if I go to a “hair expert” that takes a device called trichoscopy, can he really see if I’m going bald?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Looks like you are receding and forming a mature hairline. How old are you? How is your crown?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately looks like male pattern baldness. Your hairline is receding badly. . You are already at Norwood 3.
He's quite easily a norwood 2. Probably post nw2, approaching 2.5.

And OP, the great blow dryer caper of 2018 didn't cause all of this recession and miniaturization at your hairline, it's called androgenic alopecia. Looks like you're in your upper 20's, so you have some time. But you are in denial, and if you're not going to treat your hair loss, there's a nice spot for you at the Cemetery of Hamilton-Norwood awaiting you in the year of 2025.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Watch it for a few months to a year and make pics to compare. If it gets worse, even by a little, just go on treatments. Your hair looks good right now but you might be in the first stages of male pattern baldness. It's good that you are already aware of it. Just forget about the blow dryer nonsense it's just holding you back by coping.

Niv1356

My Regimen
Reaction score
Watch it for a few months to a year and make pics to compare. If it gets worse, even by a little, just go on treatments. Your hair looks good right now but you might be in the first stages of male pattern baldness. It's good that you are already aware of it. Just forget about the blow dryer nonsense it's just holding you back by coping.
What do you think I’m going bald?
Which stage am I?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The thinning in the back could be either a cowlick or the very first sign of thinning. I would go to person who can run a hair densometer on those areas to see what is happening. I don't think you are out of the woods just yet.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i hate this forum so f*****g much.
@Niv1356 you are delusional, hysterical b**ch. get the f*** out of this forum, you literally have perfect hair. there is no difference after your "incident".
mitko, you are a trolling piece of sh*t. norwood 3? stop taking drugs a**h**

Niv1356

My Regimen
Reaction score
i hate this forum so f*****g much.
@Niv1356 you are delusional, hysterical b**ch. get the f*** out of this forum, you literally have perfect hair. there is no difference after your "incident".
mitko, you are a trolling piece of sh*t. norwood 3? stop taking drugs a**h**
How are you so certain people here tell me wrong?
The incident certainly got my hair thinner

fenom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop thinking that blowing air on your hair made your hairline recede. It's silly. I think you simply formed a mature hairline. If none in your family is really balding, I wouldn't worry so much, but keep an eye on it.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have BDD, you look approximately 10000 times better than me.

Mature hairline actually is a thing. I developed it, unfortunately much worse than yours. Hair loss can be very stable/gradual for many years. Look at Gavin Rossdale who has had the same hairline for 20 years

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's quite easily a norwood 2. Probably post nw2, approaching 2.5.

And OP, the great blow dryer caper of 2018 didn't cause all of this recession and miniaturization at your hairline, it's called androgenic alopecia. Looks like you're in your upper 20's, so you have some time. But you are in denial, and if you're not going to treat your hair loss, there's a nice spot for you at the Cemetery of Hamilton-Norwood awaiting you in the year of 2025.
Lol, in every single thread u have posted u misrepresent the norwood scale. Maybe cuz ur a baldcel and want others to suffer, or maybe because u are just uneducated. Either way, nice shitposting.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
full thick NW1 (good looking too) and no you aren't balding then again most 22 year olds aren't balding either, try holding on to that sh*t (hair) once you are in your 30s :(

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, in every single thread u have posted u misrepresent the norwood scale. Maybe cuz ur a baldcel and want others to suffer, or maybe because u are just uneducated. Either way, nice shitposting.
Sounds like someone is living in denial about their own norwood status. Now do 5 sessions with your laser helmet and you are forgiven my son.