Someone Shared This With Me... Maybe 1 finasteride Pill A Day Is Too Much?

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
This is really a good watch for guys who struggle with sides on finasteride, but for the most part like the results of thickening hair.
I've gone off and back on finasteride, rotating 4 to 6 months.
This vid explains a lot of why my rotation (and fixed libido) seems to be around the 4 month mark.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1mg is more than enough for most. Even 0.5mg should be plentiful daily.

They are right that you can miss a day here and there.

I take 0.25mg of finasteride, very little upside taking 2-3x the dosage compared to the reduction of DHT levels in the blood. All based on clinical studies.

cobill

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting video(s) on The Hair Loss YT channel. I also liked their explanation that you don't need to take 1mg daily and recommend 3 x week. I didn't know that the first dose of finasteride stays in your body for 30 days!

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a mistake in that video though. Finasteride doesn't last as long as these guys say. It lasts around 7-9 hours in your body. The fact that you take it daily is what makes it work perfectly fine.

Takin Finas every other day is not a bad idea per se, but it's better to take it every day.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a mistake in that video though. Finasteride doesn't last as long as these guys say. It lasts around 7-9 hours in your body. The fact that you take it daily is what makes it work perfectly fine.

Takin Finas every other day is not a bad idea per se, but it's better to take it every day.
Yes but its effect lasts much longer since dht takes 4/5 days to get back to its original levels. Thats why they suggest that