Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Balding make people become bitter with everything? No body force them to buy it. So sick of negative people here. Doesn’t get you anywhere with negative mindset.

You would have to be a f*****g idiot to pay anybody to tell you to use finasteride/dutasteride, use min/dermaroll, and use an anti fungal shampoo.

He has no secret because there isn’t one. He’s preying on the ignorance and insecurity of those new to hair loss so he can rip them off.

But hey, I get your point. It’s not the con mans fault people fall for his scheme, it’s there own fault.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Balding make people become bitter with everything? No body force them to buy it. So sick of negative people here. Doesn’t get you anywhere with negative mindset.
You got it totally wrong.

Time is your biggest enemy when you are balding. If you are providing misinformation, you are in someone's way of effectively treating his hair loss. If you knowingly provide misinformation for your own profit, that is evil itself.

OP started off as a keen member of the community and shared his experiences and knowledge. He then intentionally edited out his previous posts to give way to his priced service which arguably does not provide any additional useful information other than what we discuss on this forum on a daily basis. Is this not enough to identify his purpose? I'll leave the moral judgement to people reading this post.

You might say that in a liberalist economy everyone is entitled to whatever he wants to do for as far as legal regulations allow. But the same can be said about those clinics that charge you hundreds of dollars for plain finasteride and the butcher transplant doctors who "legally" make one pay to ruin his own life.

STOP EXCUSING EVIL.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Here is a inspiring story from one of my past clients. I thought this would give anyone hope, who is struggling with hair loss and wondering whatever it's possible to regrow. If you like to know how you can make this kind of results then let's talk: https://somebodyalex.activehosted.com/f/4?source=abhlf

Fekief

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Alex, i Watch ed your YouTube videos, i notice that where my scalp is more tight i s where I experience hair loss.
How was your scalp mobility conditions when you was at the begginning?
When you started to massage it and how often?
How much to see an improvement in scalp mobility with massages?
How do you think is importante have a flexible scalp?
Sorry for the manu questions

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

P.S Check B&A pictures

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you barely have any sulfotransferase activity then you might as well not have any because minoxidil just isn't going to work for you. The good news is there is no correlation between sulfortansferase activity in the scalp and age or duration of hair loss. So if you're one of the lucky 40% then it's never too late to start minoxidil. That said, you will of course save more of your hair if you start before your follicles are completely gone.
minoxidil can do nothing.0.1%Sildenafi may help somebody.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your spreading sh*t and advising people do dermaroll and put minoxidil after because that's why minoxidil does not work. Besides the fact that i thought that if you think your some hairloss guru that you would at least inform yourself properly, but i also can't believe that you just don't care if anyone could get hurt from your stupid and useless advises....

"Unfortunately, following 16 weeks of daily application, less than 40% of patients regrow hair. Several studies have demonstrated that sulfotransferase enzyme activity in plucked hair follicles predicts topical minoxidil response in female pattern hair loss patients. However, due to patients’ discomfort with the procedure, and the time required to perform the enzymatic assay it would be ideal to develop a rapid, non-invasive test for sulfotransferase enzyme activity. Minoxidil is a pro-drug converted to its active form, minoxidil sulfate, by sulfotransferase enzymes in the outer root sheath of hair. Minoxidil sulfate is the active form required for both the promotion of hair regrowth and the vasodilatory effects of minoxidil. We thus hypothesized that laser Doppler velocimetry measurement of scalp blood perfusion subsequent to the application of topical minoxidil would correlate with sulfotransferase enzyme activity in plucked hair follicles."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27049083/#:~:text=Minoxidil is a pro-drug,the vasodilatory effects of minoxidil.

This is f*****g why minoxidil does not work for everybody, it's because you do not have enough of that sulfotransferase enzyme that converts the f*****g minoxidil and a lot of info suggest that higher concentrations like 10% or even 15% one will work better and show significant results for people who did not have success with the 5% one.

https://www.karger.com/article/FullText/488011

It seems that Applied Biology is making a shampoo that will enhance the enzyme activity and will have minoxidil in it also.

https://www.folliclethought.com/applied-biology-interview/

Now regarding dermarolling, besides it's solo purposes that were proved in a couple of studies but need more before actually understanding the process, the conjunction of putting minoxidil right after will only make more of it go systemic, a person who does not have enough of the sulfotransferase enzyme could open his head up and put the minoxidil right in it, that does not mean that he will respond better, you would be better of just taking a low dose of oral minoxidil, it's the f*****g same and you will definitely get more hair on your body than on your head if you don't have enough of the responsible enzyme.

So better inform yourself properly before actually advising people to do stuff like a hair loss "guru" that you are, i watched you from your first videos and i really think that your just a guy who responded very well to these meds and those big b**ch titties that you have are the proof of it, besides the hair of course, but get it out of your head that you discovered something revolutionary or new and stop fooling these desperate, frustrated and insecure kids that worship you, i don't even know how the f*** some of you sleep at night, get a f*****g character and some principles and help people if you really want it, not because of your f*****g money and hidden interests.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your spreading sh*t and advising people do dermaroll and put minoxidil after because that's why minoxidil does not work. Besides the fact that i thought that if you think your some hairloss guru that you would at least inform yourself properly, but i also can't believe that you just don't care if anyone could get hurt from your stupid and useless advises....

"Unfortunately, following 16 weeks of daily application, less than 40% of patients regrow hair. Several studies have demonstrated that sulfotransferase enzyme activity in plucked hair follicles predicts topical minoxidil response in female pattern hair loss patients. However, due to patients’ discomfort with the procedure, and the time required to perform the enzymatic assay it would be ideal to develop a rapid, non-invasive test for sulfotransferase enzyme activity. Minoxidil is a pro-drug converted to its active form, minoxidil sulfate, by sulfotransferase enzymes in the outer root sheath of hair. Minoxidil sulfate is the active form required for both the promotion of hair regrowth and the vasodilatory effects of minoxidil. We thus hypothesized that laser Doppler velocimetry measurement of scalp blood perfusion subsequent to the application of topical minoxidil would correlate with sulfotransferase enzyme activity in plucked hair follicles."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27049083/#:~:text=Minoxidil is a pro-drug,the vasodilatory effects of minoxidil.

This is f*****g why minoxidil does not work for everybody, it's because you do not have enough of that sulfotransferase enzyme that converts the f*****g minoxidil and a lot of info suggest that higher concentrations like 10% or even 15% one will work better and show significant results for people who did not have success with the 5% one.

It seems that Applied Biology is making a shampoo that will enhance the enzyme activity and will have minoxidil in it also.

Now regarding dermarolling, besides it's solo purposes that were proved in a couple of studies but need more before actually understanding the process, the conjunction of putting minoxidil right after will only make more of it go systemic, a person who does not have enough of the sulfotransferase enzyme could open his head up and put the minoxidil right in it, that does not mean that he will respond better, you would be better of just taking a low dose of oral minoxidil, it's the f*****g same and you will definitely get more hair on your body than on your head if you don't have enough of the responsible enzyme.

So better inform yourself properly before actually advising people to do stuff like a hair loss "guru" that you are, i watched you from your first videos and i really think that your just a guy who responded very well to these meds and those big b**ch titties that you have are the proof of it, besides the hair of course, but get it out of your head that you discovered something revolutionary or new and stop fooling these desperate, frustrated and insecure kids that worship you, i don't even know how the f*** some of you sleep at night, get a f*****g character and some principles and help people if you really want it, not because of your f*****g money and hidden interests.
I know what you mean.Please be calm.I don't help him or you wrangle.Your meaning is there is some people can not receive from min.Yes.He is earning from fool.But he has his experience.There is a people used oral min 2 years but it didn't work.And he added rulling and used topical min than he has good change.
There is a new reach Microneedling improves minoxidil response in androgenetic alopecia patients by upregulating follicular sulfotransferase enzymes.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a new reach Microneedling improves minoxidil response in androgenetic alopecia patients by upregulating follicular sulfotransferase enzymes.

Where is this new reach, any studies on it by any means?

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

That’s how I felt about numbers guy. Is there any way to increase sulfotransferase, any supplements like MSM or NAC?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s how I felt about numbers guy. Is there any way to increase sulfotransferase, any supplements like MSM or NAC?

I really haven't seen anything, let's see what this guy over your comment has to say with the microneedling thing even tho i have read somewhere that it does not increase the enzymes activity, but let's see what others have to say also...