Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I bought 1 gram of way316606 to WHP, and I see some regrowth, thicker hairs and new very fine new hairs.I have 7 days with a topical dose of 10 mg way316606 in 5ml of FINASTOPIC and 5 ml ethanol

My advice is that in no case use dmso with way31606 since the product will go directly to your blood with systemic effects on wnt in your body and that is not what we are looking for.
I agree with you on the DMSO its not good for you at all! Why do you need the ethanol?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I bought 1 gram of way316606 to WHP, and I see some regrowth, thicker hairs and new very fine new hairs.I have 7 days with a topical dose of 10 mg way316606 in 5ml of FINASTOPIC and 5 ml ethanol

My advice is that in no case use dmso with way31606 since the product will go directly to your blood with systemic effects on wnt in your body and that is not what we are looking for.
Any shedding or cessation of shedding?

JPLC

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried to dissolve 10 mg in 5 ml of finastopic and it still did not completely dissolve. When I added 5 ml of ethanol it dissolved completely. In my case little shedding. Some very fine hairs where there were not, and some thickening of some certain hairs

Truchemist

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Georgie, if you still post on here it would be good to hear if you are still using your formulation. I have been following your trial closely. I made a solution and have been trying it for 5 days now and can notice a difference in the thickness of hair and strengthenening of root hair where i thought i didn't have any.

JPLC

My Regimen
Reaction score
My purpose is to use topical WAY twice a week to apply it and wash the hair at 2 hours (in the studio they also proposed its use as a shampoo). Now I am trying topical hydralazine and the truth is that there are a lot of tiny hairs

Attachments

• 20190314_005539.jpg
    20190314_005539.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 866

Truchemist

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the zoom levels are out and the lighting isn't great. The WAY appears to have thickened the very very fine almost invisible hair that made me bald. So for me it's promising. These pictures are taken right on the top of my scalp.

Joe Marini

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the zoom levels are out and the lighting isn't great. The WAY appears to have thickened the very very fine almost invisible hair that made me bald. So for me it's promising. These pictures are taken right on the top of my scalp.
Well, WAY is supposed to thicken hair, so that is promising. Are you using anything else? I just have a hard to believing results after less than a week.

Also, how much did it all cost and how long will it last you?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, human scalp hair grows at a 0.4mm/day rate.
It's impossible for changes to occur in 6 days and already grown hair is unchangeable.
In theory if this work you sould see a weak thin hair at the end and a thick diameter at the root.
But in practice, this does not seem to occur; the follicle unit reboots, causing the well-known finasteride shedding.
Hair falls and then returns thicker.

With proper methodology we can know if this thing works but it will take months and a careful, same light same camera same angle , same length cut hair, etc.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi Georgie, if you still post on here it would be good to hear if you are still using your formulation. I have been following your trial closely. I made a solution and have been trying it for 5 days now and can notice a difference in the thickness of hair and strengthenening of root hair where i thought i didn't have any.
Whats your % and vehicle?

Jan_1989

My Regimen
Reaction score
And how are you gentlemen and ladies?
Something else happens in the subject of someone applying or the subject died?
And everyone left WAY?
And on the forum there is nothing to insult that you fell foolish joke, we are acting here to heal this sh*t called baldness: D

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My purpose is to use topical WAY twice a week to apply it and wash the hair at 2 hours (in the studio they also proposed its use as a shampoo). Now I am trying topical hydralazine and the truth is that there are a lot of tiny hairs

Interresting about hydralazine because hydralazine has been shown to induce better regrowth than minoxidil.
Can you explain how do you use it please ? Thanks ;)

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No more pics of your scrotum, please.
Mods - if you care about the health and long term survival of your forum, be quicker with the ban hammer. How many users has this dude humiliated and turned away between the trinov thread and this?

Edit - it took me scrolling through 10-15 pages of a pointless flame war just to find out someone had a terrible reaction to this and had to stop. Love this place.

Last edited:

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Seuxin, post: 1787551, miembro: 41719"] Interrumpe sobre la hidralazina porque se ha demostrado que la hidralazina induce un mejor rebrote que el minoxidil.
¿Puedes explicar cómo lo usas por favor? Gracias ;)[/ QUOTE]
Hola, la hidralazina es un inductor del crecimiento del cabello un poco más potente que el minoxidil. Uso tópicamente 150 mg en 10 ml de alcohol-propilenglicol-agua 60/20/20. Después de 2 horas me lavo el pelo porque causa taquicardia.

It interrupts hydralazine because it has been shown that hydralazine induces a better regrowth than minoxidil. Can you explain how you use it please? Thanks;) [/ QUOTE] Hi, hydralazine is a hair growth inducer a little more powerful than minoxidil. Use topically 150 mg in 10 ml of alcohol-propylene glycol-water 60/20/20. After 2 hours I wash my hair because it causes tachycardia

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So...bad for hearth....

maybe 1,5% is too much... there was some speculation in the hydralazine thread where a guy contacted the pharma group and they replied 0,5% in water (hydralazine dissolvers in water) this could be 50/50 fake but remember "RPHE-7193 does not contain alcohol and polyethylene glycol"