Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Seuxin, post: 1787551, miembro: 41719"] Interrumpe sobre la hidralazina porque se ha demostrado que la hidralazina induce un mejor rebrote que el minoxidil.
¿Puedes explicar cómo lo usas por favor? Gracias ;)[/ QUOTE]
Hola, la hidralazina es un inductor del crecimiento del cabello un poco más potente que el minoxidil. Uso tópicamente 150 mg en 10 ml de alcohol-propilenglicol-agua 60/20/20. Después de 2 horas me lavo el pelo porque causa taquicardia.

high dose obv cause blood pressure to drop because this is what the med has been studied for. thererefore you have a reflex tachycardia (high pulse rate) as a "normal" phenomenon. but this is not fun I had myself (sinus tachycardia in the past). I would decrease the dosage if I was you and find a right dosage but it's your choice ; ). If this drug is really that potent a lower dosage might do the trick

Hmmm so have to look to find raw hydralazine !

this is where the problems begin! It's almost impossible to get our hands on this drug unless your doctor trusts you ^^ I might have the final word with my doctor, after all these years he just thinks Im a hairloss freak, I could ask for cocaine to make a topical...

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
high dose obv cause blood pressure to drop because this is what the med has been studied for. thererefore you have a reflex tachycardia (high pulse rate) as a "normal" phenomenon. but this is not fun I had myself (sinus tachycardia in the past). I would decrease the dosage if I was you and find a right dosage but it's your choice ; ). If this drug is really that potent a lower dosage might do the trick

this is where the problems begin! It's almost impossible to get our hands on this drug unless your doctor trusts you ^^ I might have the final word with my doctor, after all these years he just thinks Im a hairloss freak, I could ask for cocaine to make a topical...

Just get is as raw on Alibaba.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why haven't we heard anything more about Way from the people who published the studies? Is it being trialed somewhere?

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone are using WAY316606 ¿¿?? this product was considered almost as a cure , I dont understand why we havent heard anything and why anyone use this

Somerset

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup. no updates on the effectiveness, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people on this forum did try WAY3136606 as it is easily available, not only as expensive option, but also within reasonable price range on alibaba. Please share and revive this thread, this thing was pretty hopeful

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw this press release from Giuliani from a couple of weeks ago:

Currently, we are in the process of identifying and developing other compounds than WAY-316606 that may unfold similar hair growth-promoting properties as the latter, but have an even more advantageous safety profile. The most promising among these are being tested in our human scalp hair follicle organ culture as we speak, and relevant issues related to scale up synthesis, product stability, and optimal topical formulation are intensively being investigated.”

Source: https://www.folliclethought.com/way-316606-clinical-trial-update-2019/

So I guess maybe it has been found to be a little too unsafe in light of further testing?

In saying that, looking at these three thumbnails juxtaposed it did look a lot like the temples improved from day 1 to day 18, but I guess only Georgie would know whether that was the case or not.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...g-headlines-today.113990/page-35#post-1735380

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maybe 1,5% is too much... there was some speculation in the hydralazine thread where a guy contacted the pharma group and they replied 0,5% in water (hydralazine dissolvers in water) this could be 50/50 fake but remember "RPHE-7193 does not contain alcohol and polyethylene glycol"

Sorry but 0,5% ln water what does it mean ? Which is the right dose that i should put in my scalp? 50 mg dissolved in 10ml of water and than put 1 ml ?

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because everyone who was trying it is in chemotherapy or dead now.

but , there is some case of cancer ..... ¿? In private forums there are some people that they are using WAY and nobody developed cancer or anything like that.
this drug should is quite safe

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score
but , there is some case of cancer ..... ¿? In private forums there are some people that they are using WAY and nobody developed cancer or anything like that.
this drug should is quite safe

It take several years for person to get a cancer so we don't know
what are the result from those guys using way? do they regrow hair?

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score
why people using way316606 on private forum can't post it here there result it would help many people?
i asked pegasus2 but he doesn't even reply to me

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't speak for those on the private forum, and I've only been using it for a week.

which quantity of WAY are you using per ml ¿? Some say that it´s better quantity 0,1 - 0,5 mg per ml than 2,5mg/ml

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using .25%, or 2.5mg/ml. I haven't seen anyone using only .1mg. Are you sure you didn't get that mixed up with .1 to .5%?

In private forum said that someone had results with only 0,2mg/ml , another person used alone 0,5mg/ml and some use 1mg/ml ... but there is little information
where did you buy WAY ¿? alibaba ¿?

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, Alibaba. IIRC the ex vivo trial used around 4-5mg/ml, diluted further in the medium. I don't recall how much, but at a factor of 10 it would still be more than .4mg directly to the follicle. Applying it to your scalp how much is being absorbed and reaching the follicle? I wouldn't go lower than 1mg.

Can you put the link of trial where used 4-5mg/ml ¿?