Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think the chemical is that expensive but i suppose it would need liposomes to stop it getting any further than the scalp or getting into the blood stream.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 87958 These are the photos of the cultured hairs grown by way-313306

Does the study make any real reference to increased hair thickness ? As based off those results the Way-316606 group looks massively thicker.

Would be interesting to see them do a similar test on vellus hair follicles.

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
skimmed through the study but its unclear. does this create new de novo follicles (neogenesis) or just stimulate the growth rate of the existing follicles

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does the study make any real reference to increased hair thickness ? As based off those results the Way-316606 group looks massively thicker.

Would be interesting to see them do a similar test on vellus hair follicles.
To be honest I haven’t read any In depth data and can’t find any.

abcdefg

Reaction score
To be honest I haven’t read any In depth data and can’t find any.

Yeah I dont think what we see here really means much. We need more or to see some real pictures with the same hair length and lighting so its another scam picture. The fact they got more regrowth then the actual drug it was based on is impressive alone. We need data though before it means anything either way. Let the long wait begin

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
I swear this board is becoming Groundhog Day. Cyclosporine was talked about in the past, and hirsutism is a side-effect of it, but hirsutism does not equal curing Androgenetic Alopecia

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear this board is becoming Groundhog Day. Cyclosporine was talked about in the past, and hirsutism is a side-effect of it, but hirsutism does not equal curing Androgenetic Alopecia
It’s relavent because csa works better the minoxidil for hair growth to begin with, and this new stuff is comparable to csa minus the sides.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here we go again. I always get a feeling of anger and disappointment in the media when they post this kind of hope every 3-5 years or so. Ever since I started using the Internet (many years ago), it has been the same thing: big headline baldness cure, then nothing ever comes out of it. I know it's not as severe as cancer, but I can't even imagine the emotional pain and disappointment that people with cancer get when they read the headline "Potential new cure for cancer!", and then you hear nothing about it again. It pisses me the f@%# off! Shame on the media!

How about this, wait for the trials to complete (if it even gets to a trial), and if successful, THEN post the headline!

Not too long ago, McDonalds fries was the cure for hairloss

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every single time somebody has posted something like this in the past they may have failed. But every single one of those was a different chemical makeup to this.

So shut up and be grateful that science is working on it. Times have changed. And stop comparing historical apples with modern day lemons

And every single one of those failures, had a balding hype boy like yourself

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
And every single one of those failures, had a balding hype boy like yourself
That’s also bullshit. And you obviously haven’t read my other posts.

What I’m about is facts. And what I am is neutral. All these posts should be taken at face value. But not more and certainly not less.

What I’m a hype boy about is pointing the finger at balding 15 year old cry babies hating on everything this site has to offer.

f*** off and tell mummy.

butler

My Regimen
Reaction score
How far did this drug get through oesteoporosis clinical pathway? Maybe if safety is already guaranteed they can go straight to a Phase 2 test for efficacy?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s also bullshit. And you obviously haven’t read my other posts.

What I’m about is facts. And what I am is neutral. All these posts should be taken at face value. But not more and certainly not less.

What I’m a hype boy about is pointing the finger at balding 15 year old cry babies hating on everything this site has to offer.

f*** off and tell mummy.
You Australian or from the uk?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I am curious to see some results or pictures for this. It might end up being a lot better than expected. I read an article on CNN that said they tested inhibiting this protein in the lab, and got more regrowth than Cyclosporine A alone.
This could be bigger than you might think, but lets be real its going to be 10 years minimum before any product even could exist to target this.
Also the implications as to why it works, and how it fits into the current puzzle of male pattern baldness research. Where does this fit with PGD2, androgens, and other factors like WNT pathway?

IT ALREADY EXISTS, YOU CAN ALREADY f*****g BUY IT YOU BLIND f*** !

jesus f*****g christ people in this forum are retarded !

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seriously i love you m8 xD

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How far did this drug get through oesteoporosis clinical pathway? Maybe if safety is already guaranteed they can go straight to a Phase 2 test for efficacy?

Way-316066 in this study is not an osteoperosis drug, it is a hairloss drug !

they observed that SFRP1 was being down-regulated in the dermal papilla CsA-treated human scalp hair follicles
and then designed this new hairloss drug Way-316066 (SFRP1 antagonist) and for now we are sure that it makes regular hair grow.
if they tested it on hair not from donor area we would be 100% certain that this is it.
according to them this is what the CsA hairgrowth side effect looks like, we should expect something similar with Way-316066 :
FDAKX5x.jpg

read the f*****g abstract at least !

Last edited:

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why did nobody try it then?