some shampoo advice please

luckycharms22842005

Reaction score
I'm currently using Rogaine 5%. I want to add a shampoo treatment and i want to know what works best. Can any of you more experienced guys tell me the different types of shampoo you've used, and tell me about your successes or failures with them? Thanks.

Goingat20

Reaction score
I'd go for Nizoral 1% and head and shoulders. They are working well for me...

Sirini

Reaction score
use a "piroctone olamine" containing shampoo , i strongly beleive this agent helps with hair loss and scalp health ALOT.

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Since you're already using a strong treatment, I'd recommend that you back away from overdoing, but that's just my personal take on this. A very simple shampoo which treats normal to dry hair should do the job. I'm sure that I will stand corrected on this but balance in your hairloss will go along ways in keeping your effectiveness on the upsweep.

luckycharms22842005

Reaction score
Thanks for responding everyone. I have researched some about Nizoral 1 and 2% and also researched on EMU oil. They both sound very interesting and seem to work for many. Would it be okay to use "both" products??? Your opinion is appreciated. Thanks.

SE-freak

Reaction score
I say go for da nizoral 1% and 2%. That will give you a friggin 3%. That ll show em friggin bald invaders!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
dd