Some pictures on my situation

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
how old are you

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of problems with dying your hair while on a regimen. I am a little worried about damaging hair follicles and irritating my scalp. Its a little sketchy, but since you guys have mentioned this I am thinking of lightening my hair up a bit, and then I think it will get even lighter being at the beach all day.

Nomad

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeddie

It deffinately takes courage and faith to hold on to the treatments, i wish you all the best. As long as your sclp is healthy, ie. not tingling and itching than the probability of regrowth is in your favour, just hang in there however in three months do post the before and after photos. I've said many times that I am an vid fan of spironolactone, especially for localized sparsity. I would try it for 2-3 bottles if there is a specific location that you want to pay special attention to, folligen is a beauty overall too.

Take yourantioxidants and prepare a widened lense on your camera for the three month photo. Good luck, all the best

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Nomad, dindn't you already ask that question before, i recall my opinione being no because it is not worth taking a chance ie. the bleaching process can damage your hair. In fact I think I accelerated my male pattern baldness from doing that. Nomad if you were a muscle bound (maybe you are I don't know), kung foo, spiritually aware individual than I would presume that the idea of bleaching your hair would seem so beneath you and trivial. Raise the bar friend, strive for the more substantial and rewarding things out there. Explore your possiblities, chart your own path, be a leader and remember your roots (no pun intended). Good luck.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner your by far still in the game, no sweet talkin bud, lets just give your arsenal an ultimatum to thicken you up, "whats that?" dude your golden' post your photos in three or four months, if we don't see the start of the filling in process than 'will bolster your material. either way 'will do all we can to assure that you are glowing withat youthfull exuberence that you have and seek. Sitck with the provens for now. I am excited for your eventual transition. Just remember the people that stuck by you during your withdrawl, which in fact you should not be doing in the first place, it builds character to see the picture from both sides. many duded don't even have a fight ing chance to thicken up becuase they aint into Hiarlosstalk,com. We all be just fine and dandy.

budak

Reaction score
Gunner u cut ur hair short.It looks much better now and looks to me that the hair beneath the diffuse areas r filling in.My hair is exactly like urs that is y i remember and i started at the same time.Try to be happy with what u got know and see after a year.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stingray, Nomad,

You cant dye your hair blonde. You bleach it blonde (not the same thing.. take it from this ex-punk). Bleach does do a number on the scalp, and while it might not be too major for a day, in a week or two your roots will be showing and you'll need to bleach it again.

Cosmo, bleaching ones hair is as trivial as fighting hairloss. Both are motivated by a desire to be more physically attractive.

bombscience

Reaction score
flux said:
Stingray, Nomad,

You cant dye your hair blonde. You bleach it blonde (not the same thing.. take it from this ex-punk). Bleach does do a number on the scalp, and while it might not be too major for a day, in a week or two your roots will be showing and you'll need to bleach it again.

Cosmo, bleaching ones hair is as trivial as fighting hairloss. Both are motivated by a desire to be more physically attractive.

A lot of thinning guys I know get highlights. It seems to help out a lot. You dont need to consistantly keep dying your roots as much.

G

cosmo gene said:
Gunner your by far still in the game, no sweet talkin bud, lets just give your arsenal an ultimatum to thicken you up, "whats that?" dude your golden' post your photos in three or four months, if we don't see the start of the filling in process than 'will bolster your material. either way 'will do all we can to assure that you are glowing withat youthfull exuberence that you have and seek. Sitck with the provens for now. I am excited for your eventual transition. Just remember the people that stuck by you during your withdrawl, which in fact you should not be doing in the first place, it builds character to see the picture from both sides. many duded don't even have a fight ing chance to thicken up becuase they aint into Hiarlosstalk,com. We all be just fine and dandy.

Thanks for the words of encouragment, I think we all need them now and again.

At 3 months, I'd say it's been an ok change - hopefully better after 6 months though.