Some pictures on my situation

G

Been on propecia for 3 months, minoxidil - 2.5 months & Nizoral 2 months.

Early 20's, norwood 2.5ish with thin hair as you can see. Short story is I noticed thinning in about early 2002, gradually got worse for about a year, spending too much time in denial and acting like a girl looking at my hair all day. At around Sept 2002, to my horror I noticed a baldish spot forming at the back to go with my already idiotic hairline. I Paniced for a further 5 months watching it get worse hoping the b**ch would grow back, at around March time, it really was panic stations, so then I found this site and got on the treatments as soon as I could. I wish I had found them a year ago.

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/gooner_yddo

t.jpg

Basically, you can see the hairline and how it's thinning on the right right.

tt.jpg

On the left side, I have had some noticable regrowth on the hairline, due to the minoxidil. As you can see it has grown a faint hairline, what was receeding 3 months ago, so that's one small plus point thus far. A bit on the right too.

tttt.jpg

ttttt.jpg

Overall though, not much change yet. Still weak.

The hair does need levelling up. As you can see it's longer at the back, so I might go short and watch it grow back at the same pace. Obviously a good idea because as my hair is quite long, it's hard to notice any regrowth in it's early stages due to the longer hair. So maybe i'll go short for a bit.

Ill keep it going for a year for before I go that step further. Great! No social life for me for another x amount of months.

Steven.

G

Hit the "Refresh" button on your browser. There are no pics, just red Xs.

G

It's probably an effort by yahoo to prevent hot linking.

Where to you go to see them? Are they dispalyed in a htm page or something?

If not, can you link them in your yahoo webpage and then give us a link to go visit the webpage?

Stingray

Reaction score
Wow..lots of people on here look identical. You ugly fuggers! Lookin' like funny boxes and red X's. Gawd...

G

I'll post mine in three months. I have a lot of them.

Just that I lost so much hair in my first three months of treatment that I am afraid if I post the pix you guys will convince me to stop treatment. So I need to hold out until I get noticable response or otherwise I'll post when I decide it didn't work and show you the path of damage :lol:

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score

bombscience

Reaction score
Cool, it works. So what is your regimen? I think the temple recession could benefit from minoxidil and then fina might thicken you up a little.

Arsenal! Arsenal!

Stingray

Reaction score
I wish I had blonde hair. Would REALLY help conceal the thinning. I'm thinkin' on dying it.

bombscience

Reaction score
Stingray said:
I wish I had blonde hair. Would REALLY help conceal the thinning. I'm thinkin' on dying it.

Yeah my hairdresser really wants me to go blonde. It really helps reduce the contrast of your scalp and hair.