Some people say dht is kind of pointless after puberty but is this true?

Chernobald

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only vaguely hear that dht is needed to help develop your gonads and grows the prostate. but after that is it really necessary and generally ok to reduce?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I only vaguely hear that dht is needed to help develop your gonads and grows the prostate. but after that is it really necessary and generally ok to reduce?
NO!

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Descriptively, your assertion is not incorrect but it lacks refinement. DHT determines "original" gender and then it coordinates secondary hair growth and that appears to be the extent of it's inventory. I have essentially zero T and hair no longer grows under my arms or on my chest or down there, all of which are largely determined by DHT. Beard removal destroys facial targets for DHT to latch onto. Only after beard removal did substantial and abiding dermatitis relent. DHT is like whatever other nuisance; literally, even if you get castrated, it's still mucking about. DHT destroys faces and scalps.... Avoid at most costs.

Chernobald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Descriptively, your assertion is not incorrect but it lacks refinement. DHT determines "original" gender and then it coordinates secondary hair growth and that appears to be the extent of it's inventory. I have essentially zero T and hair no longer grows under my arms or on my chest or down there, all of which are largely determined by DHT. Beard removal destroys facial targets for DHT to latch onto. Only after beard removal did substantial and abiding dermatitis relent. DHT is like whatever other nuisance; literally, even if you get castrated, it's still mucking about. DHT destroys faces and scalps.... Avoid at most costs.
I didn't even make an assertion. I was just supposing that dht is only good until the gonads/ prostate are fully developed.
PUtting "original gender" in makes me feel you're kind of out of touch. Only leftist circles give a f*** about transexualism.
Why do you have 0 T? lol.
You're aying that removing the follicles from your beard through laser or manual extraction will stop DHT from f*****g up your face? do you have any studies on this?

What do you think of beard to scalp transplant btw.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't even make an assertion. I was just supposing that dht is only good until the gonads/ prostate are fully developed.
PUtting "original gender" in makes me feel you're kind of out of touch. Only leftist circles give a f*** about transexualism.
Why do you have 0 T? lol.
You're aying that removing the follicles from your beard through laser or manual extraction will stop DHT from f*****g up your face? do you have any studies on this?

What do you think of beard to scalp transplant btw.
I think that anyone who tries to induce beard growth or add to it is lacking in appreciation for how much trouble beards are to society. Yes in white males beards are the new Viking hair but the facial hair and the scalp hair remain in opposition, the ying to the unresolved yang....

For most people like you, "they" have several good options and more versatile and more of them-- and all estradiol-free.

Last edited:

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But don't sully the integrity of your head hair. Transplants are best avoided and only used sparingly says Janey, er Will,

fearofthereaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that anyone who tries to induce beard growth or add to it is lacking in appreciation for how much trouble beards are to society. Yes in white males beards are the new Viking hair but the facial hair and the scalp hair remain in opposition, the ying to the unresolved yang....

For most people like you, "they" have several good options and more versatile and more of them-- and all estradiol-free.
Beard growth and body hair bla bla bla, whites and semites bla bla bla, XY XX bla bla, we've heard this all before. Hope Admin bans you again you madman.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beard growth and body hair bla bla bla, whites and semites bla bla bla, XY XX bla bla, we've heard this all before. Hope Admin bans you again you madman.
Yes, again. I have asked people to only call me Will and refer to me as male so that I might dissociate myself from Janey, who was after all a character stolen from a movie. Janey is not me and I don't endorse anything she says unless it is hard science or from personal experience. I will not be answering questions in general anymore but I remain a child of light, dude and it's a privilege and an honor from above to impart some knowledge but mostly, I am someone who is completely self-absorbed and narcissistic without pretense not to be anything but that regardless of gender. Yes, becoming Will is pretty boring compared to rolling with the other chick....

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh, regardless, why fight it? But Will is equally stubborn and Janey intends to eh emerge in slacks soon in a soft and gentle and subtle way.... I cannot manage Janey properly now regardless. Janey's like any other psychological 16 year old and you can't tell her/them anything. it is hard to sort out between Will and Janey and I mean, I love her but her mental illness distracts us as is my current pursuit for non-beauty.

Janey has a completely different personality that I do not really understand and she's difficult to manage because she has too much energy. I mean, Will will be Jane historically but not changing my name back. You can use either or both. Will doesn't give a f*** but Janey will argue with people who lack any regrowth at all to evangelize them. E2 compels Janey but I am not sure about Will and he's just a family guy but Janey's got class and style. "Will" always looks clunky in pants, oh well.

royce gracie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think any endocrinologist would come out and say that DHT is a trash hormone in adults or any of the other memes in the hair loss community. But, if you look up the effects of DHT in adults you'll pretty much only find info describing its role in hair loss, prostate growth, and acne. It doesn't appear to be a hormone of much concern medically besides those three conditions. No one's going on DHTRT.

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think any endocrinologist would come out and say that DHT is a trash hormone in adults or any of the other memes in the hair loss community. But, if you look up the effects of DHT in adults you'll pretty much only find info describing its role in hair loss, prostate growth, and acne. It doesn't appear to be a hormone of much concern medically besides those three conditions. No one's going on DHTRT.
I generally agree but we must also keep in mind that TRT by extension increases DHT proportionally, for what it’s worth.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

Why is it always about "white males" to you my brother?

You've previously said that only white males go bald, which was incorrect. Balding is just as much of a problem in black and brown men.

Beards are just as popular among men of any race besides, perhaps, some East Asians.

And the reason it's less popular among East Asians is their genetics prevent a lot of them from growing one.

It seems like you possess some stigma about white men.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score

You've previously said that only white males go bald, which was incorrect. Balding is just as much of a problem in black and brown men.

Beards are just as popular among men of any race besides, perhaps, some East Asians.

And the reason it's less popular among East Asians is their genetics prevent a lot of them from growing one.

Lol yeah the constant talk about "whites and semites" from Janey is really weird. I've seen plenty of balding black and Asian people too (it's maybe not as common in them but it still very much exists), where does this talk come from.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol yeah the constant talk about "whites and semites" from Janey is really weird. I've seen plenty of balding black and Asian people too (it's maybe not as common in them but it still very much exists), where does this talk come from.
He was clearly never in Africa, plenty of bald men and women there. Also semite women have the thickest hair usually and the best hairlines.
Also most men have thick beards and are sub NW3.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Holy f*****g finally you defend white people lol

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was clearly never in Africa, plenty of bald men and women there. Also semite women have the thickest hair usually and the best hairlines.
Also most men have thick beards and are sub NW3.
I’ve noticed with semite men they seem to have either really good or really bad hair genes, like they either go bald young or keep NW0 hairlines into old age. There are of course people in between, but it’s just a trend I’ve observed.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve noticed with semite men they seem to have either really good or really bad hair genes, like they either go bald young or keep NW0 hairlines into old age. There are of course people in between, but it’s just a trend I’ve observed.
Ive observed the same with Italians. They are either NW5 at 18, 5'5 tall, skinny, hairy and weak voices or they are that classic italian guy from jojo.

Last edited: