Some people here are as delusional as the Sly Bad guys.

B

bald=dead

sure you will finally find a woman after hard trying. but really guys. how much you can get on how much trying? face it guys. being bald is a pretty big limit even to a tall guy.

your less then almost everyone else with hair.

slipy

Reaction score
I was here when he was here, you forgot to mention his scalp was butchered to bits which made him look like a "freak" according to him, of course that would **** up anyone's self esteem and confidence.

but don't forget that it was his experience prior to ''butchering'' that led him to opt for hair transplants. initialy he thought his baldness wouldn't be a hindrance but soon learned he was wrong. so he already had considerable problems before the scars.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
but don't forget that it was his experience prior to ''butchering'' that led him to opt for hair transplants. initialy he thought his baldness wouldn't be a hindrance but soon learned he was wrong. so he already had considerable problems before the scars.

That's not his full story though don't be trying to twist it. He continually lamented the fact that he couldn't shave his head and move on due to hair transplant scars and wished he had done it in his 20s and enjoyed his life instead of worrying about the opinions of a few girls.

He started losing his hair as a teen in the late 80s, when the popular trend was ultra long glam rock hair past the shoulders (probably the worst era to lose your hair as an American teen) naturally enough he didn't want to go bald or shave his head at the time, but only opted for hair transplants after his superficial, rock chick hair obsessed gf the time left him.

he fully admitted that his gfs attracction for him at the time was almost solely based on his "sexy" long hair, which is obviously never a good thing to base a relationship on as a male pattern baldness suffering guy. So when he lost his hair, she showed her true colors and left, even saying she found his bald head "repulsive" while making love.

Her shallow bitchiness was what tragically drove him to go get those awful hair transplants, where he was butchered so badly with scars that he could no longer shave his head and was left was weird hair transplant looking hair which apparently attracted more attention, ridicule and funny looks than a shaved head ever would.

.....Moral of the story is don't bother too much about what some shallow girls think about your hair, because your endless pursuit for their hollow acceptance will most likely end up destroying your life and any HAPPINESS that you could have enjoyed otherwise.

Life is way too short, it definitely shouldn't revolve around what a few shallow girls think, not when there are SO MANY other more fulfilling and enriching things you can enjoy from a HAPPY lifetime

find a woman who genuinely loves you for you, let go of the ego and move on.

slipy

Reaction score
he fully admitted that his gfs attracction for him at the time was almost solely based on his "sexy" long hair, which is obviously never a good thing to base a relationship on as a male pattern baldness suffering guy. So when he lost his hair, she showed her true colors and left, even saying she found his bald head "repulsive" while making love.

Her shallow bitchiness was what tragically drove him to go get those awful hair transplants, where he was butchered so badly with scars that he could no longer shave his head and was left was weird hair transplant looking hair which apparently attracted more attention, ridicule and funny looks than a shaved head ever would.

if my memory doesn't deceive me, he talked about how he withdrew from social life for years after the split from his wife, and he didn't run to get hair transplant's then, it was only after failed attempts of getting back in the ''dating game'' that he decided hair transplant's were required. honestly, that's what i recall, not trying to twist anything.
but whatever man, i could agree with what you said for the most part.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well some girls just like a guys hair, or he is good looking with hair and she doesn't realise that most of his looks is in his hair.

remember johnny depp with hair vs bald in that one movie, most girls were immediately turned off by it, I think we all agreed he went from a 9 to a 4 with horshoe instantly + added 15 years to his life, in just the one movie.

also same goes for the mockups on brad pitt and stuff, its pretty bad.

slipy

Reaction score
it's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. although we could argue that the horseshoe transformation Johnny was submitted to was indeed filthy. that movie opened my eyes to how fukked we are.

nevertheless, you're getting rep for including the word ''filth'' in your post, which is one of my all time favorite words.
furthermore, if someone were to use it in regard to male pattern baldness i'd be in ecstasy.

Another

Reaction score
Well, I think it's rather about the change that one goes through w. The feeling when less and less women return your eye contact, and the ones that do are less and less attractive. No doubt, it will have a tremendous demoralizing effect on one's ego and self-esteem. To counter that, I opted for an hair transplant, although at a quite late stage.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
speaking of Hunter S Thompson - here he is. See, you can be bald and look cool

hunter-s-thompson.jpeg

slipy

Reaction score
yea, you just need cool shades and a potentially deadly habit and you're good to go.

itsnotslick

Reaction score
These threads are the worst kind of threads. I know some are joking but most are serious. What I'm talking about is how so many are annoyed with the idea they can only ever get ugly or fat girls. I'm sure somewhere on another site there is another thread where the girls talking about how they can only ever get bald or balding guys. You all hate each other, but you all deserve each other.

mobjack

Reaction score
I don't see how sly bald guys are that delusional. I would argue that a bald man with confidence is more attractive than an insecure man with a full head of hair.

Sure hair plays a role in attractiveness but it isn't everything.

BlackSheep

Established Member
Reaction score
^ Confidence for a man is worth its' weight in gold compared to hair. No matter what one's insecurities are, one cannot deny that is the driving force of attraction in males.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
I was confident with hair and now confident without, I've more money and I'm in better shape than ever.

The confidence line trotted out on here is true but nowhere near the extent you guys are making out. Carrying yourself well in life can open some doors but women dont chase 20 stone or 5 foot tall confident guys, much in the same way most of us dont fall for hilarious and charming fat girls covered in sweat and blotchy red spots.

Nobody can deny that looks matter, if you feel baldness doesnt make you uglier then you're one of the lucky minority.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever it is, im never getting with a fat girl

THEY CAN CHANGE THEIR SITUATION FFS.

Jesus their physical defect is their fault, hardly the case for us

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
So what happens when you with your GF for many years and you both love each other and she starts to get fat?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ummm she wudnt because if i got a gf she wud live a reasonably healthy lifestyle.

Im not even a health nut, i walk an hour a day, i dont go to excess on sweets and junk food, and i drink maybe one soda a week.

Quit equating getting fat with going bald, one is a choice the other isnt

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Ummm she wudnt because if i got a gf she wud live a reasonably healthy lifestyle.

Im not even a health nut, i walk an hour a day, i dont go to excess on sweets and junk food, and i drink maybe one soda a week.

Quit equating getting fat with going bald, one is a choice the other isnt

Im not equating anything i was just wondering what you would do if she got big thats all cause it happens sometimes like after being pregnant for an example.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea im not sayin anything bigger than a size 1 is fat, id say adele's size is where it starts to affect her dateability.

Baby weight i can understand as well

Phenogeneria

Reaction score
In response to some of the posts above having suffered overnight alopecia totalis at age of 19 I came rapidly to accept medical science wasn't going to do much otherwise there would already be cures that worked and were in widespread use for male pattern baldness. Whoever discovers that will be the richest person on the planet...I accepted it and ignored the superficial females who were alienated by it and ignored the inevitable stares and muttered comments. I had absolutely zero problem getting girlfriends, many who were absolutely fascinated by such a smooth body. Sure I did body building to capitalise on some form of compensation and also to feel good as no weedy guy dared make snide remarks as I put on masses of muscle. Beware though too much muscle makes you repugnant or makes you look gay. One girlfriend became my wife and out of the blue one day after more than two decades all my hair started growing back of its own volition. Believe me I did a lot of thinking about what magic bullet had hit me, not blind to the commercial potential. Interestingly my wife found my head hair attractive and I enjoyed the sweat and dust staying out of my eyes again but she found my body hair repugnant. Not to worry, after about six months I suddenly lost all my hair overnight so however many times it may ever reappear I will never trust it! I had a fine job explaining my radical transformation to many people. yes I would like my head hair back but the rest not really....in closing my point is women don't get attracted to men who lack self esteem. I never pulled any second rate women, they all had brilliant personalities and a great sense of humour. I cannot recall how many times I have advertised "wash and go" as curing my dandruff and my hair......my pennyworth.