Some people here are as delusional as the Sly Bad guys.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

when i came to this forum, i was lurking for some voices of reason, found some, but among them i was surprised to read a bunch of delusional people who think they incarnate reason while they're on the same spectrum of dementia as the "Baldness is just a style, not a big deal" kind of guys, only on the other side.

Of course looks matter, they play the biggest roles in relationships and have huge implications on every side of life, and yes confidence is hugely related to how the others perceive you & by extension your looks.

But when i read something like "It's even hard to date average girls" and the guy is very proud of his theory and wish to impose it like an evident piece of logic, i'm like holy christ, dudes maybe it's the case in your country, place something like "I think that in the USA ... "

Or when i read "if you're over Norwood 2, you're dead", i'm between Norwood 2 and 3 and i don't have any problems dating average or below average girls. So angry guys, maybe the dating scene is very ****ty for you in the place you live, but things don't go like that everywhere according to my past and present experience. (I don't mean that girls here aren't superficial, they are, looks matter very much, i'm just contesting some precises arbitrary comments)

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I found this too, with my endless arguing with HPM. When I've been saying from my own experience, that it's perfectly possible to date attractive women as a short and not wealthy man. But he was so desperate to say that it's not his fault he can't get a woman, that I've been portrayed as a liar and a troll. Even when I posted a lot of information to dispel this theory of his, he didn't have the good grace to apologise or accept it. Instead he just ran away. How dare I as a normal 5ft3 guy have slept with 13 women?! I'm painted as a liar because my story doesn't correlate with his online survey reading. He then tries to claim that a woman would have no issue with him wearing 4inch lifts etc, which let's face it, is highly unlikely.

There are some very bitter men on here, amongst the rest of us. I feel bad for them, as they won't see that in many of their cases it's their attitude which doesn't help. I just have to remind themselves, that they're complicit in their own suffering, and that I should be thankful for being contented with my life, and not a 26 year old virgin who won't listen to reason!

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
actually I have lots of real stories about guys that go sly and IT IS over.

even when tall etc.

there was a guy called dudemon that got ****ed over due to hairloss, he is still pretty ****ed, even after spending £20,000 on transplants he is still ****ed, and he was 6 2.

before hand he had a great life with women anyway, then that totally all ended with baldness, how can his story be false? why would he lie, especailly since it's not a positive story.

- - - Updated - - -

here is a true story on a hairloss forum by a young 20-something hairloss sufferer.

As for women, dont get me started, 3 years ago I had them throwing themselves at me, my rating out of 10 has gone from an 8 to a 4. Been single for a year now and can only will only ever get my end away with fatties, even they dont seem as grateful as they should be.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you read my topic HairPieceMan ? I don't see any contradictions about what i said.

Not only every case is unique, and that's why i'm against generalizations, but i was talking about guys who take lookism and materialism to whole new heights, like "even dating average girls is hard if you aren't good looking"

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
that is what baldness does to you, once you go under 5 in the attractiveness scale new meets are hard for men. also I see overweight women with guys 7" taller than them with hair? why would they date a guy who is very below average in looks.

now if you have height AND looks, maybe not so bad, vs. the other males (with hair) you are on similar level, as say a 5 8 NW1 average looking male, but if you look really weird you are in for a new life.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
The guy i quote wasn't even talking about bald people, only "average looking".

Also, over Norwood 2 isn't always bald, there are a lot of Norwood 2.5 kinds of hairloss who can go from ugly to acceptable.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You won't be able to reason with him gravesen. He only hears what he wants to hear. Whatever he says is 100% true etc, but if your experience isn't the same, it confuses and enrages him

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Did you read my topic HairPieceMan ? I don't see any contradictions about what i said.

Not only every case is unique, and that's why i'm against generalizations, but i was talking about guys who take lookism and materialism to whole new heights, like "even dating average girls is hard if you aren't good looking"

yes well we are dealing with actually bald people, not people that have jude laws hairline.

he even mentioned it is a different world at NW4+

But those here making such claims as "its only a small % of women that won't date bald guys" are the same guys here who are NW1.5s (or NW2s or 2.5s) and 20-25 years old and yet to experience the effects that male pattern baldness can have on a guy when they become more severly bald (NW4+).

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
I never had the pretention to talk about how bald people are going through.

I just expect the same treatment, kinda funny when someone explain to you with A + B how you can't date an average girl while you're dating one ...

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah im with Fred on this one i rather be tall and bald then short and hair.

BlackSheep

Established Member
Reaction score
People are people.

I've been lurking on hair loss forums for a very long time. The variation in acceptance and approaches to the reality of hair loss is very different. Some people embrace it, others fight it. Some accept it and move on, others become consumed by their hair loss to the point of obsession.

If I learn my hair loss really is androgenetic alopecia (my situation is complicated by no hairline receding and a dandruff issue), I'll be shaving all my hair off and embracing it on the day. That's despite my hair being roughly eight inches long. I'm already a gym-goer, so focusing completely on mass building/hypertrophy will compliment that. How many "badass baldies" are we familiar with? Statham? The Rock? Stone Cold? That Polish strongman (Pudzianowski)? The list goes on.

Besides, I don't have the money or interest in purchasing minoxidil or finasteride.

For me personally, hair isn't the be all and end all of "life" or image. I would prefer keeping my hair and regrowing it, however. And, it'd take some work to make my image more accommodating with the head shaving. But that's the way things go.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HPM must have exact figures for this impossible hypothetical "deal" DannyBoyy ;) just tell him 5ft4, then he can go onto claim nobody would choose to be his height...

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
HPM must have exact figures for this impossible hypothetical "deal" DannyBoyy ;) just tell him 5ft4, then he can go onto claim nobody would choose to be his height...

Ah i see lmao.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
actually I have lots of real stories about guys that go sly and IT IS over.

even when tall etc.

there was a guy called dudemon that got ****ed over due to hairloss, he is still pretty ****ed, even after spending £20,000 on transplants he is still ****ed, and he was 6 2.

before hand he had a great life with women anyway, then that totally all ended with baldness, how can his story be false? why would he lie, especailly since it's not a positive story.

- - - Updated - - -

here is a true story on a hairloss forum by a young 20-something hairloss sufferer.

As for women, dont get me started, 3 years ago I had them throwing themselves at me, my rating out of 10 has gone from an 8 to a 4. Been single for a year now and can only will only ever get my end away with fatties, even they dont seem as grateful as they should be.

I was here when he was here, you forgot to mention his scalp was butchered to bits which made him look like a "freak" according to him, of course that would **** up anyone's self esteem and confidence.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good point irishfella, one that has indeed been overlooked! HPM will only accept a story with a negative slant to it. Anything positive gets his back up!

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I dont think there is anything wrong being short though its just i rather be tall cause i have always been tall or the taller person (i was the taller person through out my school life)...relationship wise i cant see why its a big deal but i suppose thats easy for me to say.