Some NW2 must be having mental problems to get a hair transplant

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Live for the day. (When it comes to hair, atleast.)

If it looks good, do it.

Hot chicks like a full head of hair. And I like hot chicks.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
[quote="I_Hate_DHT":d26f3][quote="LookingGood!":d26f3][quote="I_Hate_DHT":d26f3][quote="LookingGood!":d26f3]Mahair

your just a miserable person that has a tendency to make negative comments b/c u had a bad exp. Had ur exp been fine you would have been fine with this case.

Get help.

Let me guess.. you are another NW2 who has a vanity complex and got a hair transplant too, because you want to look perfect?

Let me tell that in the next 10 years you will continue losing hair, and soon or late your scar will be shown.

a hair transplant is just a short-term perfect solution.

But in the end you will lose the rest of the hair like the guy i posted above and there is nothing to do with that.

I have seen lot of old guys who got hair transplant and then lost the rest of their hair and the scar is visible. That's hell.[/quote:d26f3]

First off Hater or should I say Hair envy, Yes I am a NW2 plus and stabilized my hair to the present age of 42. Is 42 old? I've been on propecia since 99 religiously without sides and minoxidil since late 80's as a preventative approach. My family history is a NW3 plus and that is my father's uncles who are in their late 80's. I took a conservative approach with FUE at 50 g/cm2 with Dr Cole, the most conservative surgeon in the business. I am doing my part by keeping my male pattern baldness at bay and the research into my hair transplant. You obviously havent.What if it does progress...maybe some more maybe not. Do you have a crystal ball or just make capricious statements? You are the typical whiner who must make everyone else miserable b/c your experience is not up to par. Do us all a favor get together with the outcast Mahair and spend some time. Your made for each other.[/quote:d26f3]

Hater?? Are you Sir DHT? If not, then I don't hate you... :)

Jealous? haha, Jealous of someone with mental issues that is NW2 and still get into a hair transplant, and gets a scar for the rest of his life? No, thanks.. I'm not jealous of someone with a vanity complex that watch too much TV and is consumed by Marketing.

And I'm not so stupid, ignorant, vain and desperate for "image" to fall in a hair transplant, being a NW2. But it's your body, you can harm it if you want.

Good luck Sir.[/quote:d26f3]

Hater of NW2s,

Who has mental issues? Can u substantiate the evidence there? All NW2s have mental issues? Now if that isnt a blanket statement I dont know what is! BTW as mentioned now 3TIMES I had FUE, not strip, therefore I do not have a scar that you are describing. Your level of observation is poor, you probably didnt pay close attention in school and were one of those kids that the teacher kept saying: read the question please! read the question please! or RTFQ! I do not believe I did any harm to my body. So what if I want to look better...I have a right to as does everyone else. Keep posting you're making this easy for me![/quote:d26f3]

You are the one not paying attention here. You sound ridicolous and very ignorant.

You are NW2 and got 3 implants? DAMN... I thought you got 1 only. 1 is bad i know, but 3!!!! for a NW2?????!!! MY GOD!!!!

You have serious mental issues. Get a better psycologist, because the one you already have is nto working. You have a serious vanity complex. You won't be better person for being a NW2 with 3 implants. DAMN. Wat can I say. You hair will continue falling out, in long or short term, you will always have this disease. And what are you going to do the day you don't have more donor hair to keep implants going? How many implants are you going to have? 10?

It's incredible how some people are devored by superficial image and vanity. You probably had some bad experiences when you were a child and now you need to cover your superficial image with implants.

Also, tell me a thing? Do you also apply BOTTOX to your face? I bet you do. Did you know BOTTOX can and probably will have a very serious effect in long term in your skin? If you don't know ask your plastic surgery doctor.

What else you do? Let me know.

3 implants for a NW2.. DAMN.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT, pardon me, mate, but I think you´r judging people too fast and too far.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Solo said:
I_Hate_DHT, pardon me, mate, but I think you´r judging people too fast and too far.

Sorry but, did you read his last post???????? :shock:

And his previous posts????? :shock:

Take a look again and please READ THEM, and then tell me WHO STARTED judging people "too fast and too far".

And I think Lookinggood is a moron and a troll, because he totally disrupted the flow of the original discussion. I hope something keeps him away of posting. He is not good for a community.

Even you don't agree with the topic of a thread, you should not create conflict to disrupt the flow of discussion. He is a troll.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:
[quote="LookingGood!":a41df][quote="I_Hate_DHT":a41df][quote="LookingGood!":a41df][quote="I_Hate_DHT":a41df][quote="LookingGood!":a41df]Mahair

your just a miserable person that has a tendency to make negative comments b/c u had a bad exp. Had ur exp been fine you would have been fine with this case.

Get help.

Let me guess.. you are another NW2 who has a vanity complex and got a hair transplant too, because you want to look perfect?

Let me tell that in the next 10 years you will continue losing hair, and soon or late your scar will be shown.

But in the end you will lose the rest of the hair like the guy i posted above and there is nothing to do with that.

I have seen lot of old guys who got hair transplant and then lost the rest of their hair and the scar is visible. That's hell.[/quote:a41df]

First off Hater or should I say Hair envy, Yes I am a NW2 plus and stabilized my hair to the present age of 42. Is 42 old? I've been on propecia since 99 religiously without sides and minoxidil since late 80's as a preventative approach. My family history is a NW3 plus and that is my father's uncles who are in their late 80's. I took a conservative approach with FUE at 50 g/cm2 with Dr Cole, the most conservative surgeon in the business. I am doing my part by keeping my male pattern baldness at bay and the research into my hair transplant. You obviously havent.What if it does progress...maybe some more maybe not. Do you have a crystal ball or just make capricious statements? You are the typical whiner who must make everyone else miserable b/c your experience is not up to par. Do us all a favor get together with the outcast Mahair and spend some time. Your made for each other.[/quote:a41df]

Jealous? haha, Jealous of someone with mental issues that is NW2 and still get into a hair transplant, and gets a scar for the rest of his life? No, thanks.. I'm not jealous of someone with a vanity complex that watch too much TV and is consumed by Marketing.

And I'm not so stupid, ignorant, vain and desperate for "image" to fall in a hair transplant, being a NW2. But it's your body, you can harm it if you want.

Good luck Sir.[/quote:a41df]

Hater of NW2s,

Who has mental issues? Can u substantiate the evidence there? All NW2s have mental issues? Now if that isnt a blanket statement I dont know what is! BTW as mentioned now 3TIMES I had FUE, not strip, therefore I do not have a scar that you are describing. Your level of observation is poor, you probably didnt pay close attention in school and were one of those kids that the teacher kept saying: read the question please! read the question please! or RTFQ! I do not believe I did any harm to my body. So what if I want to look better...I have a right to as does everyone else. Keep posting you're making this easy for me![/quote:a41df]

You are the one not paying attention here. You sound ridicolous and very ignorant.

You are NW2 and got 3 implants? DAMN... I thought you got 1 only. 1 is bad i know, but 3!!!! for a NW2?????!!! MY GOD!!!!

You have serious mental issues. Get a better psycologist, because the one you already have is nto working. You have a serious vanity complex. You won't be better person for being a NW2 with 3 implants. DAMN. Wat can I say. You hair will continue falling out, in long or short term, you will always have this disease. And what are you going to do the day you don't have more donor hair to keep implants going? How many implants are you going to have? 10?

It's incredible how some people are devored by superficial image and vanity. You probably had some bad experiences when you were a child and now you need to cover your superficial image with implants.

Also, tell me a thing? Do you also apply BOTTOX to your face? I bet you do. Did you know BOTTOX can and probably will have a very serious effect in long term in your skin? If you don't know ask your plastic surgery doctor.

3 implants for a NW2.. DAMN.[/quote:a41df]

No A hole! I mentioned to you 3 times that I had FUE not strip. I had 1491 grafts as my ONLY procedure. How many times were you dropped on your head as a child? 1? 2 ? 3 times???

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:
Solo said:

Take a look again and please READ THEM, and then tell me WHO STARTED judging people "too fast and too far".

And I think Lookinggood is a moron and a troll, because he totally disrupted the flow of the original discussion. I hope something keeps him away of posting. He is not good for a community.

Trying getting laid, that might help or up your "off" days!

Even you don't agree with the topic of a thread, you should not create conflict to disrupt the flow of discussion. He is a troll.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
[quote="I_Hate_DHT":bf775][quote="LookingGood!":bf775][quote="I_Hate_DHT":bf775][quote="LookingGood!":bf775][quote="I_Hate_DHT":bf775][quote="LookingGood!":bf775]Mahair

Get help.

I have seen lot of old guys who got hair transplant and then lost the rest of their hair and the scar is visible. That's hell.[/quote:bf775]

First off Hater or should I say Hair envy, Yes I am a NW2 plus and stabilized my hair to the present age of 42. Is 42 old? I've been on propecia since 99 religiously without sides and minoxidil since late 80's as a preventative approach. My family history is a NW3 plus and that is my father's uncles who are in their late 80's. I took a conservative approach with FUE at 50 g/cm2 with Dr Cole, the most conservative surgeon in the business. I am doing my part by keeping my male pattern baldness at bay and the research into my hair transplant. You obviously havent.What if it does progress...maybe some more maybe not. Do you have a crystal ball or just make capricious statements? You are the typical whiner who must make everyone else miserable b/c your experience is not up to par. Do us all a favor get together with the outcast Mahair and spend some time. Your made for each other.[/quote:bf775]

Good luck Sir.[/quote:bf775]

Hater of NW2s,

Who has mental issues? Can u substantiate the evidence there? All NW2s have mental issues? Now if that isnt a blanket statement I dont know what is! BTW as mentioned now 3TIMES I had FUE, not strip, therefore I do not have a scar that you are describing. Your level of observation is poor, you probably didnt pay close attention in school and were one of those kids that the teacher kept saying: read the question please! read the question please! or RTFQ! I do not believe I did any harm to my body. So what if I want to look better...I have a right to as does everyone else. Keep posting you're making this easy for me![/quote:bf775]

3 implants for a NW2.. DAMN.[/quote:bf775]

No A hole! I mentioned to you 3 times that I had FUE not strip. I had 1491 grafts as my only procedure. How many times were you dropped on your head as a child? 1? 2 ? 3 times???[/quote:bf775]

Hmm, I think you are a MORON and a LIAR. Don't put words in my mouth.

I never said anything about fue, fuss or what kind of surgery you had..

Why don't you read again my post?

You need better glasses and some rest.

You are SICK. Moron.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
LookingGood,

STOP SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES WITH YOUR CHILDISH AND AGGRESSIVE INSULTS, AND STOP TALKING TO ME!

CCS

Reaction score
I think you are getting me and lookinggood mixed up. I had three procedures, and either will get a 4th or will get HM, preferably HM, because I want very thick hair, like 100 FU per cm2, not 50 or 60, and I heard it will be cheaper than transplants.

Until then, I will spend money on laser hair removal for my whole body, including my neck and the cheak hairs above the ideal beard area. And some excess brow hair, and maybe a little electrolisis in the ears. Just depends on the $$$.

Oh, and while I'm researching hair removal, my brother is researching mole removal and doing some experiments, and will update me on that when he has it figured out.

Maybe I will get back surgery to straighten that if they can just rebuild the vertebrea instead of fusing them.

OK, now I need to go to the gym. Been on this computer to long.

Oh, and I was a Norwood 3, so I'm not vain.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
[quote="I_Hate_DHT":46405]
Solo said:

Trying getting laid, that might help or up your "off" days!

Even you don't agree with the topic of a thread, you should not create

conflict to disrupt the flow of discussion. He is a troll.
[/quote:46405]

Now I am a troll. You attacked me. You are wrong. I have every right to defend myself being a Norwood 2. You insist I had 3 surgeries. I had 1. You mentioned I had a scar, I did not have strip, but FUE. So how am I a liar? You put words in my mouth and ran with it. Why cant anyone have a hair transplant if they are a NW2? You're too judgmental. There are mega sessions for high NWs and small sessions for low NWs.

G

First of all let me say that I know virtually thousands of patients who would die to have that guy's hair including his hairline even though it has recessed some. And for me personally, I would not get a hair transplant at such a low class of hairloss, but that's me. I'm not inside his head, he may see and feel things that I may not. :shock:

But although most of us would not consider a hair transplant in that low class of hairloss, don't just conclude that the person is vain! One of the most misunderstood aspects of male pattern baldness is the psychological impact that hairloss can have on people. And patients' reactions vary quite a bit from it being bothersome to being traumatic. This is especially true with women and the very young in age.

In another thread within this forum a 17 year old is asking opinions about getting a hair transplant! Do you think it's for vanity or might his ground be shaken losing his hair at such a young age. :freaked:

Would you make the same conclusion if he was a Norwood 4? That it was for vanity? I don't think so otherwise you would have to conclude that anyone who gets a hair transplant is doing it for vain reasons, which is CLEARLY not the case.

All I'm saying is that unless you know the patient for sure and how they are affected by their hairloss, you just end up throwing salt on their wounds.

Did you get that person's release and authorization to post his pic? Normally patients post their own pics, not that of others.

CCS

Reaction score
yeah, some of us considered suicide at one point because we thought we'd never get good dates with our hairloss. Wanting to get the hair grafts is not vanity, but rather psychological self defense. it is so powerful that many guys are desperate enough to get hair "plugs" and mess their head up real bad, and regret it later.

G

We all need to try to keep in mind that many folks with male pattern baldness can have lower self-esteems and confidence levels. They can feel naked without their hair and that's no exaggeration.

Let's try to encourage and support each other! :wink: