Some Hollywood Stars Who Would Look Acceptable Bald

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Given the choice, women would choose hair over bald every day of the week; that's what my experiences have taught me. In your mind, adjust both photos so that they match in age and clothing, and you'll see that it's very close. Then I'd favor the first guy. Now, make the first guy slightly slimmer, give him a beard and a more trendy haircut and it's a no brainer.

I'm not a candidate because I'm a full on NW6 and my donor density seems to be below average. The only thing that I'm a candidate for...is a disappointing life spent alone with no wife or children. It's so hopeless.
Nope. I know plenty of bald/semi bald dudes who are in happy marriages/relationships with beautiful women; balding is pretty insignificant to them, they'd probably prefer hair but they're socially adjusted so it barely affects them.. as well as full heads who are doing poorly with women. You can say what you want but real life has shown otherwise.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Nope. I know plenty of bald/semi bald dudes who are in happy marriages/relationships with beautiful women; balding is pretty insignificant to them, they'd probably prefer hair but they're socially adjusted so it barely affects them.. as well as full heads who are doing poorly with women. You can say what you want but real life has shown otherwise.

My counter argument on here is always the same. These bald guys must have met their romantic partners while they had hair and then maintained things while becoming bald. That's difficult but doable. I've never personally seen a bald single guy in my demographic reverse his fortunes.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
My counter argument on here is always the same. These bald guys must have met their romantic partners while they had hair and then maintained things while becoming bald. That's difficult but doable. I've never personally seen a bald single guy in my demographic reverse his fortunes.

I was the complete opposite. I got with my gf at university when my hair was the worst it's even been ( grade 0 shaved Norwood 5)

My hairs actually got better since being with her

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I was the complete opposite. I got with my gf at university when my hair was the worst it's even been ( grade 0 shaved Norwood 5)

My hairs actually got better since being with her

Really? That's an awesome success story. How did you pull it off? Did you use cold approach/game? Did she ask you? It's great to hear nice stories like this.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What norwood class has johnny depp?

80_BA0_DE7_D301_DBF81_E8687_BA456_D94_A7.jpg