Some Hollywood Stars Who Would Look Acceptable Bald

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
(as long as they don't go the 'just shave it bro' route)

I was looking at pics of how Hollywood stars would look with advanced balding, and I found out some wouldn't even be bad. Obviously they lose a couple points, but they don't fit into the loser stereotype, they actually look acceptable and masculine enough to get respect from their peers and live a normal life..

cooper2-min.jpg

Robert-Downey-Hair-Loss.jpg

George-Clooney-Before1.jpg

Liam-Hemsworth-Bald.jpg

Those guys still look above average, even with bad hair.

The rest looked creepy for the most part though - http://parsamohebi.com/gallery/celebrity-hair/
The ones with youngish features in particular. Basically the sexual predator phenotype we're so afraid of.

So, what do we learn from this?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Only the first example is 'serious balding'. The rule of thumb is that if you can apply concealer to it and make the concealer blend in, then it is not serious balding.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This again?

Balding does affect the most the average/slightly above average guy.

If you are a 6/10 with a head of hair, you will get to a 4/10 while being balding/bald. That's huge and basically a goodbye to dating and a hello to single mothers.

If you are a Hollywood star and a 9/10 with a full head of hair, you will get into the 7/8 out of 10 while balding.

Also, keep in mind those above are people over 30. I wanna see George Cloney when he was 20 with a Norwood 4. You think women would get wet when George Cloney was running around as a Doctor in Emergency Room with a Norwood 4?

In short: You can get away with balding with a good looking and manly face.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Liam hemsworth defs isn't above average with that hair. He'd get zero roles if he wasn't a fullhead, the guy is a terrible actor
His acting skills are irrelevant lol. Just so you know, in quality foreign/indie movies bald guys do play romantic roles, often. Obviously balding isn't ideal but in real life there ARE bald guys who don't get mocked and maintain happy, fulfilling relationships.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
This again?

Balding does affect the most the average/slightly above average guy.

If you are a 6/10 with a head of hair, you will get to a 4/10 while being balding/bald. That's huge and basically a goodbye to dating and a hello to single mothers.

If you are a Hollywood star and a 9/10 with a full head of hair, you will get into the 7/8 out of 10 while balding.

Also, keep in mind those above are people over 30. I wanna see George Cloney when he was 20 with a Norwood 4. You think women would get wet when George Cloney was running around as a Doctor in Emergency Room with a Norwood 4?

In short: You can get away with balding with a good looking and manly face.

The key part of this post is the difference between "while being bald" and "while balding". Once you're definitively bald, it's game over. If you're aged below 30 and Norwood 6 or 7 then - unless you're extremely tall - you are, by default, lower than a 5/10. A "good looking and manly face" won't work. Well that's because a good looking face is only good looking because of the hair it has framing it. This could be a NW3, sure, but the hair needs to be there. A manly face alone is not good enough. N.B. this post is based on my own experiences. Every poster on here to whom I show my photos says that I have the ideal facial features and skin tone to be bald. But my experiences tell me that I can't possibly be above 4/10.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even Brad Pitt looked horrible on The Smiths and he just had them buzzed, not even bald. You can’t beat this thing. No matter how good looking you are, baldness takes away your two aces. You go from full house to a pair. Does a pair look acceptable to you when you’re in the button? Think you’re winning? No, you’re folding.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The key part of this post is the difference between "while being bald" and "while balding". Once you're definitively bald, it's game over. If you're aged below 30 and Norwood 6 or 7 then - unless you're extremely tall - you are, by default, lower than a 5/10. A "good looking and manly face" won't work. Well that's because a good looking face is only good looking because of the hair it has framing it. This could be a NW3, sure, but the hair needs to be there. A manly face alone is not good enough. N.B. this post is based on my own experiences. Every poster on here to whom I show my photos says that I have the ideal facial features and skin tone to be bald. But my experiences tell me that I can't possibly be above 4/10.
Get a transplant, even multiple transplants if that’s what it takes and go from bald to balding with something to frame your face. Or alternatively, get SMP.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

False. Many bald people who “slay” more than low norwoods. Fact. I’ve seen it, I’ve talked about it here. Face is key, it is game changer. Square mandibles, strong chin, good teeth, lips, nose, thick eyebrows and especially, ESPECIALLY, round well-shaped cheeks. Then comes height. Anything over 6,0 is good. 6,2” - 6,3” is ideal. You don’t need to be a bodybuilder or go into steroids at all. A simple thing like habitual football/basketball practice and core stability workouts will give you an ideal body.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
False. Many bald people who “slay” more than low norwoods. Fact. I’ve seen it, I’ve talked about it here. Face is key, it is game changer. Square mandibles, strong chin, good teeth, lips, nose, thick eyebrows and especially, ESPECIALLY, round well-shaped cheeks. Then comes height. Anything over 6,0 is good. 6,2” - 6,3” is ideal. You don’t need to be a bodybuilder or go into steroids at all. A simple thing like habitual football/basketball practice and core stability workouts will give you an ideal body.

Based on your description, I'd say that these guys have height going for them and that does it.

Square mandibles, strong chin, good teeth, lips, nose, thick eyebrows and especially, ESPECIALLY, round well-shaped cheeks

I find that bit quite hilarious. Not important or useful in the slightest. Hair or no hair. Height or no height. That's all.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right about face being key. I have hooded eyes ("hunter eyes"), great lips, a charming smile with dimples and good facial hair. On top of that a toned body. They carry me a long way, even with my awful "hair" I'm generally considered a good looking guy.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on your description, I'd say that these guys have height going for them and that does it.

Square mandibles, strong chin, good teeth, lips, nose, thick eyebrows and especially, ESPECIALLY, round well-shaped cheeks

I find that bit quite hilarious. Not important or useful in the slightest. Hair or no hair. Height or no height. That's all.
judge-napolitano.jpg

OUfHpQg.png

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Adjusted for age and wearing similar clothing, the first guy would do better. He's a bit chubby in that photo but if he lost the weight then it would be obvious from the photos too. I'm not talking about which guy we, as men, think is more attractive. I'm thinking about which one would be more successful with females. That's going to be the guy with hair every day of the week. That's what my experiences tell me.

You could similarly put up my photo alongside a photo of a guy who gets more matches than I do on a dating app. The difference will not be in your trivial "facial structure, cheeks, slim body etc." but it will be on the hairline.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Get a transplant, even multiple transplants if that’s what it takes and go from bald to balding with something to frame your face. Or alternatively, get SMP.

I'm not a candidate for a hair transplant or I would have gladly done that and been off this forum. SMP is always noticeable. I see them in my day to day life. I'm not getting one of those.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bald > Balding

If you're fullhead, you can pull the pretty boy look.
If you're bald, you can pull the alpha male look.

If you're balding, neither!

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Adjusted for age and wearing similar clothing, the first guy would do better. He's a bit chubby in that photo but if he lost the weight then it would be obvious from the photos too. I'm not talking about which guy we, as men, think is more attractive. I'm thinking about which one would be more successful with females. That's going to be the guy with hair every day of the week. That's what my experiences tell me.

You could similarly put up my photo alongside a photo of a guy who gets more matches than I do on a dating app. The difference will not be in your trivial "facial structure, cheeks, slim body etc." but it will be on the hairline.

Lol you can't be serious.
The first guy looks like a grandpa. The second guy looks like a badass alpha male.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry but you are delusional. The second guy is far better looking and every woman will agree.

I'm not a candidate for a hair transplant or I would have gladly done that and been off this forum. SMP is always noticeable. I see them in my day to day life. I'm not getting one of those.
Oh okay I understand.

Why are you not a candidate, if you don't mind me asking?

Bald > Balding

If you're fullhead, you can pull the pretty boy look.
If you're bald, you can pull the alpha male look.

If you're balding, neither!
It's not that simple. Depends on many other factors. A mix of pretty and alpha is ideal anyway.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Sorry but you are delusional. The second guy is far better looking and every woman will agree.

Oh okay I understand.

Why are you not a candidate, if you don't mind me asking?

It's not that simple. Depends on many other factors. A mix of pretty and alpha is ideal anyway.

Given the choice, women would choose hair over bald every day of the week; that's what my experiences have taught me. In your mind, adjust both photos so that they match in age and clothing, and you'll see that it's very close. Then I'd favor the first guy. Now, make the first guy slightly slimmer, give him a beard and a more trendy haircut and it's a no brainer.

I'm not a candidate because I'm a full on NW6 and my donor density seems to be below average. The only thing that I'm a candidate for...is a disappointing life spent alone with no wife or children. It's so hopeless.