Some Fitness Models I Think They Are Wearing ? What U Guys Think?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
considering that they are using gear year around even if they not suffer from male pattern baldness they should at least shed

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    523.8 KB · Views: 1,282
  • image.png
    image.png
    409.1 KB · Views: 1,157
  • image.png
    image.png
    439.6 KB · Views: 1,221
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 1,287
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 2,588
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 1,859
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,248

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
I am no expert on these things, but I think that given the business these guys are in with the bodybuilding/modeling it would not surprise me if some of those were wearing systems. I always get suspicious when you cannot see ANY scalp.

Noah

Reaction score
IMG_2595.jpg Who knows? I would have a moral issue outing these guys if I knew they were wearing. I wouldn't like that done to me, and I can't see any justification for doing it to them. But in any case, I simply can't tell. You certainly can achieve those styles with a decent hair system, and statistically I agree that some of these fitness model guys very likely are wearing, but there is no clue from the appearance of the guys in your photos.

This guy - James Kennedy - openly models his hairpiece for a supplier, so he is one we can legitimately talk about. Not a great system though in my view - too dense and too jet black for his age and skin tone.

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Arnold has been wearing a system for a long time now. There are even vídeos showing his shitty attachment, he should get a full cap now, topper doesnt work for him anymore.

shookwun

Reaction score
Arnold has been wearing a system for a long time now. There are even vídeos showing his shitty attachment, he should get a full cap now, topper doesnt work for him anymore.
confirmed retard

he's never worn before.

His hair loss has been so gradual through out the years. Hairline slowly creeping south, and getting thinner as the years went by.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
confirmed retard

he's never worn before.

His hair loss has been so gradual through out the years. Hairline slowly creeping south, and getting thinner as the years went by.
I thought so too
what do u think of pics I posted?

shookwun

Reaction score
None of these guys wear that you posted, and the ones that do typically look like sh*t.

Sun oxidized pieces which is typical with most wearers, and density not matching.

Mike Ohearn as mentioned wears

Gary Strydom, Derek Anthony

There is a lot of them. Don't have the names handy though.
mike-ohearn-2.jpg

Ey0AVR2.jpg

Gary_Strydom_.jpg

pic1en.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

attachment.php

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I posted a few who actually wear.
i know about mike lol but I think sergi wears some times he looks like a NW3 some times he doesn't and he stopped doing any water photo shoot with his hair wet i looked his fb profile in one old photo he looks nw2.5 with temple redaction then boom full head of hair
y i was interested in him cuz i have the same hair characteristics and it only took me 2 cycles to damge my hair so I always wondered how he is keeping his hair lol

shookwun

Reaction score
i know about mike lol but I think sergi wears some times he looks like a NW3 some times he doesn't and he stopped doing any water photo shoot with his hair wet i looked his fb profile in one old photo he looks nw2.5 with temple redaction then boom full head of hair
y i was interested in him cuz i have the same hair characteristics and it only took me 2 cycles to damge my hair so I always wondered how he is keeping his hair lol
post the photos of sergi where he has bald temples

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
post the photos of sergi where he has bald temples
the pic with the towel its from 2009 u can see he is reducing look at the pic with joco his right saide is almost bald and the pic in the car there i a deference in his side hair and top hair
look man i don't know what is he doing but well know that if u start balding it will only continue unless u slowed with the meds and aas will speed it up but for him it only seems he is gaining hair lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 786
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 716
  • image.png
    image.png
    523.8 KB · Views: 706

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks exactly the same

doesn't have male pattern baldness

shookwun

Reaction score
No male pattern baldness

The hair is thick, and uniform in density all over. Beard, brows, sides, and back are an exact match.

I posted what a typical wearers look like. Diffused, and thinned sides, recessed temple points, texture, and layers differences, and sun oxidation in the hair piece which is common for wearers in hot climate areas. As a former wearer I can tell if someone wears just by looking at the sides of there hair.

Hair pieces require an immaculate eye to detail, maintenance, stylist, and supplier to pull off.

shookwun

Reaction score
Rob Riches I believe is a NW2-3 hence the stupid style he has going on. Hybrid of a faux hawk, and comb over on the temples.

I used to have a similar appearance.

Impossible to have high fades wearing a hair piece with such short hair. Will see the edge, and it will have texture and blending issues.

rob-roids-riches.jpg

image-jpeg.47340

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rob Riches I believe is a NW2-3 hence the stupid style he has going on. Hybrid of a faux hawk, and comb over on the temples.

I used to have a similar appearance.

Impossible to have high fades wearing a hair piece with such short hair. Will see the edge, and it will have texture and blending issues.

rob-roids-riches.jpg

image-jpeg.47340
ur right he is hiding his reducing temples

sehbacat

My Regimen
Reaction score
considering that they are using gear year around even if they not suffer from male pattern baldness they should at least shed

Allen Sarkiszadeh wears a obvious toupee

Attachments

• 13086-sarkiszadeh-a-004.jpg
    13086-sarkiszadeh-a-004.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 541