Sodium Thiosulfate Promotes Hair Growth In Mice

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m pretty much convinced it works after about a month of using this and eliminating literally everything else(Pig lard, Keto shampoo, LLLT, finasteride, microneedling, massage, baicalin).

I give this a lot of credit. I took high doses of fisetin around this time too.

SOMETHING really worked. I really doubt it was finasteride at all. I’m not gonna go into too much detail, but I’ve been shedding on finasteride for years. Only with STS, fisetin, and pig lard did it ever stop. And it stopped immediately.

I took a break on treatments because I used toppik with a haircut and my hairline looked great for a couple weeks. Now it’s back at it with my whole protocol.
Are you gonna go back on finasteride? That would be really interesting if this works definitely keep us updated?

TheHawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you gonna go back on finasteride? That would be really interesting if this works definitely keep us updated?
It would take pain and suffering and a lot of hair loss to go back on finasteride.

I wanna offset the effects of DHT/5ARII hormone imbalance and really aging.

I’m gonna add copper peptides, a higher wavelength laser, and a growband from hair guard in the coming months and update and add pics.

l0zza2k4

Reaction score
I’m pretty much convinced it works after about a month of using this and eliminating literally everything else(Pig lard, Keto shampoo, LLLT, finasteride, microneedling, massage, baicalin).

I give this a lot of credit. I took high doses of fisetin around this time too.

SOMETHING really worked. I really doubt it was finasteride at all. I’m not gonna go into too much detail, but I’ve been shedding on finasteride for years. Only with STS, fisetin, and pig lard did it ever stop. And it stopped immediately.

I took a break on treatments because I used toppik with a haircut and my hairline looked great for a couple weeks. Now it’s back at it with my whole protocol.
That's interesting to hear! Please could you provide more details about how you are using the STS. I would like to try this as well.

Did you buy a big bag of the powdered stuff? What liquid are you using to create a solution and what percentage is the mixture?

How often are you applying the STS?

I imagine this kind of solution might dry out the scalp. Are you using anything to re-moisturize the scalp skin?

Thanks in advance for any help.