Socks' story - (general thinning, pics included)

G

socks said:
I will say though that, compared to the 'average' male I've always (as in way before any hairloss med) had a lower libido... By lower I mean I'm good with sex once every 2 - 4 days... I've never been the type to think about sex all day long or masturbate multiple times a day... Ever. But that is just the way I've always been :)

you are freakin lucky. ever since i became single, i've been wanking it like at least 7 times a day no joke. and it's not even like i sit down planning to do it, that's just what happens. my libido is ridiculously high so whenever i go over to a girl's house now, i make a point to whack off at least two times before going over.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
socks said:
I will say though that, compared to the 'average' male I've always (as in way before any hairloss med) had a lower libido... By lower I mean I'm good with sex once every 2 - 4 days... I've never been the type to think about sex all day long or masturbate multiple times a day... Ever. But that is just the way I've always been :)

you are freakin lucky. ever since i became single, i've been wanking it like at least 7 times a day no joke. and it's not even like i sit down planning to do it, that's just what happens. my libido is ridiculously high so whenever i go over to a girl's house now, i make a point to whack off at least two times before going over.

Ever considered a career in p**rn? :D

toni

Reaction score
JayMan said:

Perhaps you should be the one taking spironolactone. :wink:

socks said:
200mg of Spironolactone PLUS estrogens (and sometimes progesterone and Finasteride) are the usual routine for M2F transitions .

Medication and dosages do vary, but what you quote is about right. spironolactone is just used lessen the testosterone and help boost the effects of the estrogen.

G

socks said:
JayMan said:
socks said:

Ever considered a career in p**rn? :D

actually i have haha. but i don't think i'd be able to ever have a stable family life. i dont know what girl would marry a former p**rn star. plus i heard that you have to start out on the gay side like peter north did before crossing over. i couldn't.

plus my family would be disgusted with me.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
JayMan said:
you are freakin lucky. ever since i became single, i've been wanking it like at least 7 times a day no joke.

haha f*****g hell jesus christ man... are you not in pain?!

G

JDW said:
JayMan said:
you are freakin lucky. ever since i became single, i've been wanking it like at least 7 times a day no joke.

haha f****ing hell jesus christ man... are you not in pain?!

not in pain. when i was 17 my record was 13 times in one day.

my record for sex is 4 times, sadly.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
JDW said:
JayMan said:

haha f****ing hell jesus christ man... are you not in pain?!

not in pain. when i was 17 my record was 13 times in one day.

my record for sex is 4 times, sadly.

No offense but if I was a girl I wouldn't want you humping me all day long.

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
No offense but if I was a girl I wouldn't want you humping me all day long.

i'm not a bad looking guy. i think you would want it at least 4x a day from me, baby.

Felk

Reaction score
13 times in one day... :shock:

Seriously jayman that is fucked up, how do you live a normal life?

Ever heard of the theory about too much masturbation causing thinning hair? :p

IBM

Reaction score
socks i'm near 5 months mark on finasteride. Soon i'll start to take 50 mg of oral spironolactone with finasteride. I take finasteride in the morning? Should i take oral spironolactone together or only at night?

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
socks i'm near 5 months mark on finasteride. Soon i'll start to take 50 mg of oral spironolactone with finasteride. I take finasteride in the morning? Should i take oral spironolactone together or only at night?

I personally would take it separate... Not because I have any solid reason for that response but rather because I like to 'err' on the side of caution... Never know how two different chemicals may or may not react together you know? I'm sure you could take them together but if it was me I would take finasteride or spironolactone in the morning and then take the 'other' in the evening... Again, just to be 100% sure they arent going to 'interact' in any way.

That's my two cents anyhow bud.

IBM

Reaction score
you're taking grapefruit juice. It is for finasteride absortion increase right?

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Grapefruite juice inhibits the CYP3A4 and CYP1A2 enzyme. The CYP3A4 and CYP1A2 enzymes absorb and help break down certain medications (such as Finasteride) in your intestinal wall and liver. By inhibiting these enzymes you increase the amount of Finasteride in your system.

Caution should be used however as other drugs you take or may take could also be affected when these enzymes are inhibited.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
hair looks great

whitemogs

Reaction score
hey sock did u experiance or do you think the oral spironolactone caused a shed?? does oral spironolactone cause shedding?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
maybe i should oral spironolactone