Socializing Is Too Overrated And Being Alone Is Too Underrated.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol this thread is a perfect example of what im talking about

i can relate to people here but you all have way better hair lol. stan is practically a full head.

with captainforehead gone im totally alone now

Why did he quit?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if i'm too introverted or whatever, but i wish if i could go back to being all alone again.
The fact that you're so active in a forum,shows that you're in desperate need of socialzing.
You just want this to happen with your own terms,and with people who fit your needs and dump all the others.
People who prefer to live as hermits(like myself),are in a more desperate need for human interaction than psychotypicals.
They just have an idealized vision of interpersonal relationships,and can't tolerate the pain from seeing them crash into banality.
Like J.P.S said: ''Hell is the others''.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody needs some of form of human contact. Everybody. Without it, you would be miserable at first and this could possibly develop into some form of neurosis, or even psychosis.

I'm an introvert myself and I'm happier in my own company than the average person but I cannot do this all the time; a healthy balance is absolutely required, this balance may differ from person to person but there still needs to be a balance

There's a reason why, as cavemen, we lived in tribes and hunted in packs.

shookwun

Reaction score
If i were good looking i'd hang out with women who want to f*** me and they'd do everything for me to not leave them. I'd not need guys for anything.
you sound like a guy who's a loner trying to justify his inability to form healthy friendships.

Having nobody in your life accept a girlfriend is depressing as hell. you wouldnt understand seeing as you have neither :D

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i work in a school kids 11-18, the kids can be a laugh, adults are boring and superficial more than teenagers these days its amazing.
adults will just talk about boring things such as a boring client, their mortgage bill, their bad boss; the kids in the school talk about trump, illuminati, bilderberger, gaming hardware.. . or maybe the problem is i need to grow up and become one of these dead soulless people like my parents want me to be, a perfect cog rather than one now which is misshapen (it also has a bit missing off the top spoke too)

i find if you are alone every day you get soo depressed.... but if you go to a party with people you don't really know, who aren't like you, (and let's be face it most young people are parties ain't sh*t) you will come home feeling sooo depressed....

the best is having a few brews with a few cool and intellgent people and having some decent discussion, even if it is ultimately bs

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i work in a school kids 11-18, the kids can be a laugh, adults are boring and superficial more than teenagers these days its amazing.
adults will just talk about boring things such as a boring client, their mortgage bill, their bad boss; the kids in the school talk about trump, illuminati, bilderberger, gaming hardware.. . or maybe the problem is i need to grow up and become one of these dead soulless people like my parents want me to be, a perfect cog rather than one now which is misshapen (it also has a bit missing off the top spoke too)

i find if you are alone every day you get soo depressed.... but if you go to a party with people you don't really know, who aren't like you, (and let's be face it most young people are parties ain't sh*t) you will come home feeling sooo depressed....

the best is having a few brews with a few cool and intellgent people and having some decent discussion, even if it is ultimately bs
yep. normies are boring.

and i agree. socializing with people you connect to > being alone > socializing with people you don't connect to

right now i'm physically alone but i socialize online. its not as good as the real thing but its a lifeline.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I met with friend of mine a few days ago

First his comment was about how much grey hair I have :D

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a pity when one of your "friends" takes it apon himself to become your defacto rival.

It happens sometimes.

I remember being super envious of my friend who had his parent buy him stuff that I had to save up a long time for: cars, holidays, festivals etc.

I'm sure some of them were jealous of things I did as well.

I've never had this issue with true friends though.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
hes just taking a break for a few weeks

Maybe not.
Looking at the state of affairs at the person's I'm staying with, I doubt he has set up his home network to snoop.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you sound like a guy who's a loner trying to justify his inability to form healthy friendships.

Having nobody in your life accept a girlfriend is depressing as hell. you wouldnt understand seeing as you have neither :D
Typical normies behavior who always preach for love, equality, sympathy, helping people blah blah blah to the end.

The reality is that 90% of people are pure evil and hypocrites like you. You cope with fact that you're nothing but shitty and empty inside by convincing yourselves that you're good persons and repeat some cliché quotes and "contribute to society".

You have nothing but hate, bitterness, hypocrisy, rage inside you at each others but you keep lying to yourselves and do against you feel to cope and to keep your shitty, psychopathic society stable and you only dare to oppress what you view as "weak" or "losers" of society because they're not humans in society's eyes.

The guy who liked your post is the same guy who always makes himself look like a pure, superior saint and that everyone else want to destroy his superior life because they're jealous and angry and bad people :((( .

God humans are pathetic and weak as sh*t.

As soon as someone is born in this world, they're doomed to be shitty people forever.