Soccer/Football + Hair

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, so im watching a soccer game right now (Mexico vs. Colombia) and surfing HairLossTalk.com and it hits me--these f*cks have the best damn hair ever. Honestly, these bastards are running around with the thickest damn hair ever! Some even have ponytails and headbands and all sorts of other girly hairstyles. The thing is they seem to have even better hair than a lot of women!!

Makes me wanna start to play soccer everyday and see what happens up top haha. :hairy:

G

I was watching some of the British Open Golf earlier and noticed that virtually all of them have really good hair and most of them are 30+ years old.

Strangely, Tiger Woods is the only one who i noticed that has some visible recession probably a NW2.5.

The rest of them, genrally had thick-*** hair.

everysixseconds

Established Member
Reaction score
i was cyclin the other day and grew all my hair back! then i stopped cycling and entered an instaneous shed. next time i cycled....

G

everysixseconds said:
i was cyclin the other day and grew all my hair back! then i stopped cycling and entered an instaneous shed. next time i cycled....

Yeah same thing happens to a lot of people when they masturbate.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
For golfers look at Jim Furyk and also I think the goalie for the US team, or some goalie.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don´t you feel like condemned to check every guys hair?

..becouse I do.

Even at the most pointless occasion.

I´m starting to see this like self-induced mental torture, what´s the point in doing this??

And the thing that I hate the most is feeling envy about that big moron ugly and miserable guy that has great hair. Why, really?? He is a moron, he´s ugly as a motherfucker, he lives in a trash container and still, I feel like he´s got something important I don´t.

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
Landon Donovan anybody?

lIlRdgbj.jpg

G

Remeber most footballers you see are below thirty - a lot of pro players are as young as 21 so you expect to see lots of hair.

Yeah - the south american/central american players do seem to have the greatest hair - but from what I see the natives of the americas have great hair genes.

Take a look at players where men are more genetically disposed to male pattern baldness and you will see the expected number of guys with hairloss.

Also I wish some of our players (ENGLAND) would have long hair rather than the thug cuts they seem to sport at the moment. It'll look better for picking up the WC next summer in Germany. Less than a year to go!.

jambri

Established Member
Reaction score
I also independently noticed that golfers have very good hair. Strange stuff. It's hard to find a bald golfer, and they're usually approaching middle age or older!

Perhaps all that time outdoors in the wind! more oxygen?

G

Maybe its sunlight?

It also seems that a lot of middle to upper level managers who work in offices have NW6's and 7's.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
You forgot Freddie Ljungberg too. Arjen Robben is in pretty bad shape for a 21 year old.

I still think though that 90% of soccer players have perfect hair.

Take this picture of Valderrama for instance: :hairy:

HAHA :lol:

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
Maybe its sunlight?

It also seems that a lot of middle to upper level managers who work in offices have NW6's and 7's.

Of all the unsupported theories of hair loss that I've read on this forum, this is the one I find the most plausible. I don't know why, it's just a gut instinct, but I get the feeling that a healthy dose of sunlight can only be good for ya...

crisis

Reaction score
its difficult to tell the extent of someones hair loss on the television. i was watching the open at the weekend and in particular phil mickelson and sergio garcia appeared to have full thick heads of hair yet i have seen pictures of them in different light and they are actually very thin on top.

G

Jose Maria Olazabal took his cap off and I was stunned by the thickest looking hair I have ever seen.

Bastardo!!