So who's going to buy Spectral.F7 ???

finfighter

Reaction score
This is complete snake oil guys! Don't drink the kool aid! Take a quick look at some of Astressin B's properties:

Structure Weight: 3,944.67
Molecule: ASTRESSIN-B
Polymer: 1 Type: protein Length: 34
Chains: A

Have you guys ever heard of the 500 dalton rule? Any chemical that weighs over 500 dalton will not pass through the epidermis, this chemical ways a whopping, 3,944 Dalton there is simply no way this would be effective topically at all, additionally, the only results that were documented in mice were acheived through injections, no topical effect was shown to be beneficial at all by the actual researchers, spectral is full of sh*t, they are simply trying to jump on the band wagon because of the hype around astressin B. And another thing: Astressin B is very, very, expensive to synthesize, I have seen quotes in the ten's of thousands for mere Millagrams of Astressin-B, there is no way in hell they put a meaningful amount into this product, if anything the effects they claim they witnessed must be from the GHK peptides or other ingredients in the F7 solution, but not from the Astressin B. Caveat Emptor!

Darke

Reaction score
Hmm. This looks like an interesting product. I'll be interested in some user reviews!

HairMetal

Reaction score
They claim it is "nanoencapsulated"(???) so it could penetrate the skin

Darke

Reaction score
Reminds me of the technical jargon that some computer salesmen love to throw out there.

wooz

Reaction score
well he did send me a free trial size bottle of Revivogen conditoner
but i don't think he knows i put this link up so anyway
and i did buy two big bottles of Revivogen shampoo

anyway i just got the F7 yesterday and started it this morning

doesn't smell at all. total liquid not creamy at all.

10 sprays 10 minutes after you apply in the morning

or

10 sprays before you apply in the evening

i'll report back later

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Mines in the mail. Total, including shipping was $64. Holy *&**. Cant use it regulary, but worth a try.

Am thinking of adding the Bimatoprost 0.03 thing. If it works as minoxidil does but is safer (minoxidil wrecks my face), then is worth a try.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Got it. My Latisse experiment is a flop, almost immediate sides (eye spasms in left eye).

Am now trying this. First impressions, like water and doesn't seem to have much residue at all. Practically zero cosmetic effect. No immediate sides so far (fingers crossed).

el_duterino

Reaction score
I have been using this spectral F7 for 2 days now.
Keeping a close eye on things in the coming weeks.

male pattern baldness has been getting more aggressive again recently so its time to add new weapons for a good fight.

Back on finasteride as well.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
You finasteride guys are lucky. It gave me horrible sides within 2 days of using. Far worse than Latisse.

Any observations with the F7? I was losing hair from even the hair near the nape of my neck. Today, its not shedding. Could be coincidence.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Been using Spectral.F7 for some 4 days now (I think). Definitely more than 2 days. Dosage, variable. I have been applying twice a day not once. Observations so far

- I feel sleepy. Especially hard to get up. I have long had a sleep issue in that I sleep less and don't feel sleepy even late at night. Now I do.
-Hair shed seems to be reduced. Could be self delusion as its so early, but it does seem that way. If i grab the hair at the base of my neck, I'd always come away with some 5-10 hairs. Now its 1-2
- No regrowth or thickening observed (not that it would in 4 days anyhow)

wooz

Reaction score
i'm using it like every other day or every third day

i just wanted to check it out

i can't afford a product this expensive

even when i use dnc-l i mix it in with my liquid rogaine
i mix one bottle dnc-l evenly into 3 bottles rogaine liquid
seems to be working pretty good have had better than average growth over the last 6 months