So what is up with CB-03-01?

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
It's available online, but what's the deal? Does it work exactly the same as RU? I believe RU works pretty great if you read on these forums, so what does CB offer that RU doesn't? Is it already proven effective? I thought people said there's no good vehicle for CB... or has this issue been resolved?

abcdefg

Reaction score
The way everyone constantly talks about these you would think you walk into walmart and buy it. Your talking about two purely experimental chemicals that were never or barely studies in humans. There is nothing proven for either one, and vehicle is again something we need to wait for the company making CB to design and test. You can mix CB or RU in hundreds of different vehicles or types of alcohol concentrations but doesnt mean they work even though no one will ever know without any real studies

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
CB is a dead end, just let the other lab rats try it out and report, I think hellouser was on it for about 8 months now. Other than that, like the guy above me said, it's all experimental at best.

There is a new study I been reading now, it turns out the cure for male pattern baldness was not snake oil but snake venom.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
CB is a dead end, just let the other lab rats try it out and report, I think hellouser was on it for about 8 months now. Other than that, like the guy above me said, it's all experimental at best.

There is a new study I been reading now, it turns out the cure for male pattern baldness was not snake oil but snake venom.

False.

I don't know how you guys can completely SCREW the facts when everything I've written is basically permanently logged in the forums with my comments available to the public and easily found using the search function. You guys are doing everyone such a disservice when you botch the facts.

I was on CB earlier last year but it was the wrong form. I'm dismissing my usage on that completely. I've been on Kane's proper form CB since late August using a 50/50 ethanol/pg vehicle using about 15-30mg/1ml. I haven't seen/had the results that Cosmo showed in their presentation (more or less a 50% increase in terminal hair count). About a week ago I've received a custom liquid vehicle for CB, hopefully this proves to work. If it doesn't, it means one of a few things:

1) The vehicle being unknown is holding us back
2) Kane's CB is illegitimate junk
3) CB itself is junk regardless of source (could even be straight from Cosmo)
4) CB only works with hydro electrophoresis
5) Concentration of CB is too low (i've used 1.5%-3%)

I should also mention that the last 2-3 months I've been using CB and RU every other day. So, 1 day RU, the next CB, then RU, then CB... and so on.

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks hellouser!

Yeah, I know it's experimental stuff. But that shouldn't hold us back to do our own research. E.g. RU. Not widely available yet a great treatment for most that try it out. That's quite a succes I think. The only thing holding me back from starting RU is the fact that it's said to increase the sensitivity of the androgen receptors. Which means basically you'll be screwed pretty hard if you have to quit RU due to sides or non-availability. Can't risk that..

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing holding me back from starting RU is the fact that it's said to increase the sensitivity of the androgen receptors. Which means basically you'll be screwed pretty hard if you have to quit RU due to sides or non-availability. Can't risk that..

This is the first time I'm hearing of such a thing....

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
a reputable member reported months back shrinkage of shoulders as a side effect. it sounds science fiction to happen but the truth is the more androgens are hold in our shoulders.
it may be his kitchen sink style vehicle that caused sides to be expressed. i am not touching it although i am in love with it from the start. cb 03 01 i love you. but i cant have you :x

Mr Mayhem

Reaction score
It works , good vehicle and maybe 2-3% or higher it works , I have used it for a few months but went back on ru simply because it's cheaper

abcdefg

Reaction score
CB will be amazing if it all pans out its just sad the amount of time its going to take. I also worry a little about the price of it.

idunnolol

Reaction score
a reputable member reported months back shrinkage of shoulders as a side effect. it sounds science fiction to happen but the truth is the more androgens are hold in our shoulders. it may be his kitchen sink style vehicle that caused sides to be expressed. i am not touching it although i am in love with it from the start. cb 03 01 i love you. but i cant have you :x
lol wat? Shrinkage of shoulders? The only way I can think of that antiandrogens would cause something like that is if you've taken so much of them that you developed osteoporosis. But then you would also lose a few inches in total height like most elderly women past their 70s do.