So what is up with CB-03-01?

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Are there trial results available for CB or what is up with it?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

AGA_Friendly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Breezula (aka "CB-13-01," aka "cortexolone-17α-propionate" 5% topical lotion) is on track for an expected launch in 2021. Hold fast! The product is currently entering Phase II Dose Range trials in 2017. You can track the progress at the manufacturer, Cassiopea's, website:
cassiopea.com/activities/product-pipeline.aspx

Cheers!

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Breezula (aka "CB-13-01," aka "cortexolone-17α-propionate" 5% topical lotion) is on track for an expected launch in 2021. Hold fast! The product is currently entering Phase II Dose Range trials in 2017. You can track the progress at the manufacturer, Cassiopea's, website:
cassiopea.com/activities/product-pipeline.aspx

Cheers!

2021 and they still want anti androgens. Lol. All I can say is lol

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets say only this and tsuji will pan out, then you will want cb to further stop the loss.
We will only ever give up on anti androgens if shiseido really stops any further loss infinitely.

resu

Reaction score
Was this known?

Breezula™ acts at cutaneous level on the scalp by blocking DHT interaction with the specific hair-follicle androgen receptors. Breezula™ also reduces the skin’s production of prostaglandin D2, a hormone-like compound that, in elevated levels, can inhibit hair growth.

I don't think I've ever read them saying that it also reduced PGD2.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
Was this known?

I don't think I've ever read them saying that it also reduced PGD2.

probably a marketing spin on the downstream effect of inhibiting androgen dependent activity in the local area

its good spin - all the hoopla about developments in hair loss drugs in the recent years has been focused around the PGD2 discovery, so this may attract investors who arent just going to perceive it as another one of the dime a dozen anti-androgens that have failed to make it to market.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
When is the acne cream supposed to be released? Presumably the same thing.