So True.. sexual harassment.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So... even tough its a comedy sketch, it still holds truth, i think some if not most of you can relate..

[video=youtube;PxuUkYiaUc8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxuUkYiaUc8[/video]

this is basicly the reaction you get with hair, and the ones after nw3+... nonethelss - for all the drama lovers here - you can still get good reactions, but not nearly as much as with full head of hair.
justsayin :ermm:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
1. Be handsome.
2. Be attractive.
3. Don't be unattractive.

So true.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
With hair loss we all fall SHORT, especially those of us whom most desire to beLONG.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
A question of facial aesthetics in particular seems to be the take home message judging by the last screen of the sketch. No surprise really.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this sketch a true representative of how naive American women are? I can guarantee you even the most beautiful man can't walk around an office making such remarks without getting in serious trouble after 2 or 3 women, if not the 1st. Good looking guys can strike out just as much as anyone in clubs as well, which is at least an appropriate setting to call a woman hot.

It is just a comedy sketch as you say, it's not really "funny because it's true".

Is it completely false? Well no, a hotter guy is obviously going to stand a much better chance of picking up a woman at work, if he does all the norms of casually flirting and working his way up to a date, but when it comes to sexual harassment, anyone saying those things in the sketch will get in trouble for it quickly (OK maybe the uglier guy will get in trouble quicker). So there's an element of truth in a way, I guess, but it doesn't really relate to how most sexual harassment cases are reported.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy crap lol

Just this second me and my female co worker were having a conversation about another worker in the company, nice guy, who shaves his head. She had made the comment of how good looking he was when he started with his gorgeous hair.
I made the comment "oh so hes not good looking anymore since he doesnt have his hair" and she snubbed her nose and just went "nah"
Me and her have a good relationship this way, she way older and pretty much the same exact mind set of me, just so you get why this wouldnt offend me and shes so comfortable talking about this.

Anyway she told me he got in trouble twice because of hitting on women at work. I said he could only get in trouble if they complained as HR wouldnt know otherwise. Apparently he was actually gentlemanly about it but the girls thought it was "inappropriate".

The funny thing was my friend here said outright "well you know its the whole ugly guy good looking guy hitting on you at work thing"

This was the first thing I thought of and sent her this video.
Kicker is how good looking he supposedly was with hair and now that hes forced to shave it he "ugly"