Experienced Member
Reaction score
just a little bet:
boondock will come back AFTER a cure makes it onto the market
we obv have to have a little HairLossTalk.com party when a cure comes :woot:
just make sure we have pedal-copter parking

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Quick, somebody make a Matrix reference.... that will do the trick. I went to the Oracle to discuss solutions to get my hair back and after giving me an oatmeal cookie, she told me that there was never any hair in the first place....that everyones hair was just a projection fabricated by the supercomputer to keep everyone docile and in place.... and that the ones who lost their hair actually were victims of a glitch in the system. Baldness is the true reality, but are we strong enough to accept that reality? Any thoughts on that Boony?

Hoppi

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Quick, somebody make a Matrix reference.... that will do the trick. I went to the Oracle to discuss solutions to get my hair back and after giving me an oatmeal cookie, she told me that there was never any hair in the first place....that everyones hair was just a projection fabricated by the supercomputer to keep everyone docile and in place.... and that the ones who lost their hair actually were victims of a glitch in the system. Baldness is the true reality, but are we strong enough to accept that reality? Any thoughts on that Boony?

haha, valid as some theories I have heard xD

Now we just have to wait for Boondock!

joshua said:
Give it up guys, he ain't coming back (at least not under that name). He deleted his account for, you know, dramatic effect.

.. yeah, he's probably gone ._. lol