So this is what winning looks like...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
And yet it all depends on your hair. The last two wouldn't happen without hair. 30% pay rise will be eaten away by tax; tax is huge in this country. and besides...is there anything that you even want to buy? There's nothing that I want. It is amazing how the winners and losers are decided at birth when a guy's speed and extent of hair loss is 'set'. The winners keep winning and the losers keep losing... what's new?

Congratulations. Don't get complacent and more success can come. You are a few years older than I am. Maybe if I can get good treatments in these years I will be like you in the future.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet it all depends on your hair. The last two wouldn't happen without hair. 30% pay rise will be eaten away by tax; tax is huge in this country. and besides...is there anything that you even want to buy? There's nothing that I want. It is amazing how the winners and losers are decided at birth when a guy's speed and extent of hair loss is 'set'. The winners keep winning and the losers keep losing... what's new?

Congratulations. Don't get complacent and more success can come. You are a few years older than I am. Maybe if I can get good treatments in these years I will be like you in the future.

I wasn’t always a winner, I worked very hard to get into this position x

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
@DoctorHouse we need more threads on here where people are winning at life

I’ve never seen so many sad c**** in my life than on this forum

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@DoctorHouse we need more threads on here where people are winning at life

I’ve never seen so many sad c**** in my life than on this forum
It would be nice to see more threads on success stories.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever since my hair loss has gotten worse I've decided to go full risk mode. I moved to a cheaper studio apartment and live in a small place. Aside from food and rent and internet, every dollar is going into stocks. I just threw another 40k into the market.
Sounds like cope

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's more like self destruction. I put 40k into high risk high reward stocks. If I lose it all? well, I hate my life already anyway. If I hit it big? Maybe I'll feel better. I feel like if I was bald I would only care about accumulating wealth and living in a small studio apartment hidden from society.
Yea true this is why i gamble a lot samw reason

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever since my hair loss has gotten worse I've decided to go full risk mode. I moved to a cheaper studio apartment and live in a small place. Aside from food and rent and internet, every dollar is going into stocks. I just threw another 40k into the market.

wise man

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

what did you invest in

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
hopefully i ever get some cash to invest^^
that is the one thing i should have done when i could...