So, My Results With Finasteride After 6 Months ;) (pics)

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quiting smoking helps? I smoke 3 or 5 cigeratte a day. I'm 19 years old and my all hairs on head became thin, I used Minoxidil 5% for a year and took 5 PRP sessions but my hair loss didn't stop and not a improvement during that treatment I added finesteride 1mg (6 months) but not seeing any result.

It did help me. Since I stopped smoking I feel much fitter and more comfortable.

In addition, I take 15mg zinc every day and for half a year I have been taking pumpkin seeds every day.

Since I have been taking the pumpkin seeds my potency is incredible:D

It's always a good idea too quite smoking:cool:

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And during this time (since yaking fina) you never ever had any issues or even doubts of any erectile problems?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, Never.

If somebody would actually check his threads and post history would see that in a couple of days and between a couple of pages he said that he does not have any sides, and after a couple of pages he said that he does not feel attracted to women anymore, that he can't get it up and that his semen is very low. Now he says again for the third time that he never had any sides. Wtf is wrong with you people i really don't get it, how could somebody actually look into your mouths and trust your words i really won't ever get it????

@Manochoice check his post history if you really want to know the answer to your above question

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Less semen volume is probably the most commons side from 5ari, i was a bit worried about it at first now i just accept it, it's not a major problem.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Less semen volume is probably the most commons side from 5ari, i was a bit worried about it at first now i just accept it, it's not a major problem.

Again took it out of context, made it sound nothing and that's kind of it lol, you guys are something, it's about honesty, it's about being sincere also to yourself not just to others and as you see, he said other things also, like not feeling attracted to women anymore, low libido, erection problems and you could find more in his history. Wtf how can you still defend this sh*t, do i have to post pictures with his comments and dates like we are at kindergarten? What are you all 12 and mentally disabled?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again took it out of context, made it sound nothing and that's kind of it lol, you guys are something, it's about honesty, it's about being sincere also to yourself not just to others and as you see, he said other things also, like not feeling attracted to women anymore, low libido, erection problems and you could find more in his history. Wtf how can you still defend this sh*t, do i have to post pictures with his comments and dates like we are at kindergarten? What are you all 12 and mentally disabled?

I was simply mentioning that less semen volume is a common side effect, what the hell are you ranting about? I wasn't trying to take anything you said "out of context", you need to relax.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was simply mentioning that less semen volume is a common side effect, what the hell are you ranting about? I wasn't trying to take anything you said "out of context", you need to relax.
Don't mind him. He is mentally unstable and lashes out on anyone not babysitting him and feeding him on what he wants to hear. Kids throwing tantrums are nothing compared to this loser.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
It did help me. Since I stopped smoking I feel much fitter and more comfortable.

In addition, I take 15mg zinc every day and for half a year I have been taking pumpkin seeds every day.

Since I have been taking the pumpkin seeds my potency is incredible:D

It's always a good idea too quite smoking:cool:

Do you mean you eat pumpkin seeds every day, or take a pill? Also, what type of zinc are you taking? There are different forms of zinc. Lastly, what is the brand name of the Finasteride you're taking? Thanks.

Harv

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have more semen from taking finasteride.
Before i had low now i have high.
coicendentally my hair has gone worse.
(1year on finasteride)

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I stand corrected:

I have a side effect:

Much less sperm. A decrease of approximately 80%...

But that's my only side effect.

Otherwise, I feel great. My libido is very very strong and I also have 0 problems with erection so far.

Harv

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats weird. Maybe your body responds is different.

Yes its weird. 1 year on both fina&duta and still have a high libido. My hair has gone worse safe to say over the year.
Before i had low libido slight inflammation and dht itch but had thick hair.
Now barely dht itch but thinning hair with high libido constantly.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I stand corrected:

I have a side effect:

Much less sperm. A decrease of approximately 80%...

But that's my only side effect.

Otherwise, I feel great. My libido is very very strong and I also have 0 problems with erection so far.

Unfortunately i got banned because this forums administrators don't really like when your having different opinions from them or other fanatic and obsessed members of this forum, but it's ok, i saw it on every forum and corner of the internet, it's a kind of a self controlled communism masked under the emblem of free speech and democracy.

But anyways, the point is that i bookmarked your posts since i first saw you on this site and with this answer, that you gave right after i was banned, like you were waiting to do it just because you knew i could not respond anymore, i understood that you clearly have a mental illness if you think that somebody that has followed your posts would ever get fooled by the nonsense you are spreading here.

As i said, since you started the treatment with finasteride, you made 3 or 4 different statements, completely contradicting yourself and your statements with every word you wrote. First you said you don't have any sides, 4 or 5 pages after at an interval of a couple of days you said that you don't feel attracted to women anymore and that you barely produce any sperm and that you can't get it up. After you say after a couple of months here that you did not experience any sides and after you say again that you actually do have a side effect but it's only much less sperm, a decrease of 80% lol.

Besides the fact that i would be deeply concerned about my fertility as a man, but i would be more concerned about the mental illness or state that is making me lie and make contradicting statements over and over again, thinking that nobody would go and search my post history to really find out that i'm contradicting myself with every statement i make. Luckily for me, that when i saw you, i made print screens and kept your comments, in case you decide to delete them, like the majority of liars and unstable idiots that contradict themselves over and over on the internet. I will post them when i get home, cos i'm not in the mood to browse your post history again to find your comments and that's if you did not delete them anyways until now.

That's why nobody believes nobody on these shitty platforms, because most of you are just pathological liars, some of you get really bad sides and when you see that it's at least keeping your hair decide to accept them and lie about it, some of you accept them without lying at least and telling others, but the worst are the ones like you, that get them, talk about them and after act like you never had them because you maybe decided that it's worth living with them, or that maybe you think it's worth the trade and the risks... Or who knows what many other reasons you could have for doing the shits your doing.

Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would appear that TomRiddle gave you an update in February. However he’s been banned for it and now OPs page is private. Interesting.