So, My Results With Finasteride After 6 Months ;) (pics)

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking for some additional advice:

What is the risk of a massive unrecoverable shed happening if I drop oral Minoxidil after two years?

I’ve been on topical Finasteride since October, I have lost ground but labs are all still the same. Is it a bad idea to try a low dose maybe M W F Propecia in the mix with and AI? I’m worried that the HCG prescription to recover from the oral sides is overpowering the topical.

Thank you.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking for some additional advice:

What is the risk of a massive unrecoverable shed happening if I drop oral Minoxidil after two years?

I’ve been on topical Finasteride since October, I have lost ground but labs are all still the same. Is it a bad idea to try a low dose maybe M W F Propecia in the mix with and AI? I’m worried that the HCG prescription to recover from the oral sides is overpowering the topical.

Thank you.
Oral sides you mean sides from oral Fina? Like?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I started with .5 daily and switched to topical after two weeks. Had the ache, reduced/watery, and lost morning w abruptly after always being the case even at 40.

But I’m willing to try and mix it back into a routine feeling somewhat protected by the HCG. Not sure what to do about AI. A lot of people swear by an AI as a cure for Propecia sides. I have about two years worth brand Propecia sitting unopened in a medicine cabin.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I started with .5 daily and switched to topical after two weeks. Had the ache, reduced/watery, and lost morning w abruptly after always being the case even at 40.

But I’m willing to try and mix it back into a routine feeling somewhat protected by the HCG. Not sure what to do about AI. A lot of people swear by an AI as a cure for Propecia sides. I have about two years worth brand Propecia sitting unopened in a medicine cabin.
I actually haven't had morning wood on 1 mg of propecia in months. Switching to 0.5 mg actually made a difference which was unexpected as I didn't expect DHT/5AR levels to change quickly. I suppose DHT/5AR changes might be very tissue specific.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually haven't had morning wood on 1 mg of propecia in months. Switching to 0.5 mg actually made a difference which was unexpected as I didn't expect DHT/5AR levels to change quickly. I suppose DHT/5AR changes might be very tissue specific.
What was the difference?

Melocoton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to ask you, when and how did you notice that your hair loss stopped? Did you shed when you were losing your hair and after a few months using finasteride it stopped?

Corey89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you stop finastride once you are satisfied with the regrowth? How do you maintain your gains?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 2.5 years:
Here 2 pictures with completely wet hair after showering:

IMG-8703.png

IMG-8702-1.png

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic results for someone just taking finasteride, im so jealous, hope you can maintain for years to come.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still sides free? Is there anything bothering you at all whether you find it easy to cope wit or not?

manda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still sides free? Is there anything bothering you at all whether you find it easy to cope wit or not?

I think he mentioned that he got watery semen but not sure whether that was temporary or not.

@OP: Amazing results and I admire your way of thinking of and dealing with hair loss. Best of luck buddy!

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Less ejaculation. I don't know maybe it's Finasterid or my age.
Otherwise no side effects.
I am not 18-25 years old anymore.

Mushu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Less ejaculation. I don't know maybe it's Finasterid or my age.
Otherwise no side effects.
I am not 18-25 years old anymore.

I notice I had less volume slowy before I took Finasteride and it hasn't really changed much after volume wise. Finasteride did cause it to be more watery at first but has pretty much recovered now.