So I Started Using Minoxidil Foam...

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bump on that above

Also, I guess my diffuse thinning is getting worse but as I said, I don't feel like I'm shedding any more than usual, maybe even less. Could it be that the noticeable diffuse thinning that is getting worse gets more noticeable as you go along? I don't mean in a sense that you see more of your scalp but the less hair you have on your hair, the hair you drop will be a larger % of your hair left making those dropped hairs having more of an optical impact?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bump on that above

Also, I guess my diffuse thinning is getting worse but as I said, I don't feel like I'm shedding any more than usual, maybe even less. Could it be that the noticeable diffuse thinning that is getting worse gets more noticeable as you go along? I don't mean in a sense that you see more of your scalp but the less hair you have on your hair, the hair you drop will be a larger % of your hair left making those dropped hairs having more of an optical impact?
some people(40%??) dont even respond to minoxidil.
When i took minoxidil for the first time, i thinned even more and then it all regrew thicker.
started minoxidil for the third time a few weeks ago, shedding mostly very thin hairs.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zinc definitely increases shedding, was using 25mg a day and it caused shedding plus very oily skin.
I take zinc and b6 supplements along with minoxidil and i shed alot less now.

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe not related to Minoxidil but has anyone had some itching for a while after coming out of the shower? I am having that right now. Generally I don't have much itching thanks to Nizoral but the itching after the shower could of course be Nizoral doing it's work but it happens the nights where I don't use Nizoral as well. It can't be Minoxidil because if anything, whatever is left at that point I'm showering away. Could it be my other shampoo causing some slight itching right after a shower and both that shampoo and Nizoral does it?

It's only there for 15-30 minutes, worth noting.