So I Did My Fue ! Just Wanted Opinions On Hairline

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you see “less and less cases from him in recent time”? I booked a consultation and in the process of exchanging emails, they followed up with me as well but they had 0 availability in August for a 1 hour consultation and September was almost booked up as well... so I highly doubt they’re desperate for business - they’re just diligent about following up on leads... as any salesperson should be.

I just disagree on the others...
Feruduni has very mediocre results.
Freitas has some good results but also many mediocre cases on his website.
Pekiner literally has 4 cases on the results gallery section of his website lol.

The other surgeon I’d consider is Dr. Couto - best overall results I’ve seen though Rahal may have a slight edge over him with the hairline specifically.
Well when did you try to book? having one month full isnt really unusual, for the Doctors I mentioned the closest spot was 4 months ahead. Anyway, not gonna argue about it, I dont have his waiting list, that was my experience, and I heard the same from others. The only thing you should check really is results from his cases.
And about Feriduni, Freitas and Peikiner - the fact that you mentioned the cases you saw on their website, show that you dont really do your research well. I barely look or give any importance to the cases shown by the clinic, I have no idea how much of it is true or how much they cherry-pick those results, I only compare results from real patient reviews. That being said, I think their results on the site are pretty good, but still from real patients I have seen much more impressive results.

As for Couto, well, ye he is maybe considered the best or whatever, but his waiting list is just unrealistic, so I dont even bother with him.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well when did you try to book? having one month full isnt really unusual, for the Doctors I mentioned the closest spot was 4 months ahead. Anyway, not gonna argue about it, I dont have his waiting list, that was my experience, and I heard the same from others. The only thing you should check really is results from his cases.
And about Feriduni, Freitas and Peikiner - the fact that you mentioned the cases you saw on their website, show that you dont really do your research well. I barely look or give any importance to the cases shown by the clinic, I have no idea how much of it is true or how much they cherry-pick those results, I only compare results from real patient reviews. That being said, I think their results on the site are pretty good, but still from real patients I have seen much more impressive results.

As for Couto, well, ye he is maybe considered the best or whatever, but his waiting list is just unrealistic, so I dont even bother with him.
And where do you read these real patient reviews?

I think Couto’s waiting list may be overblown. I called them in March and they could have seen me in the next year or so.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And where do you read these real patient reviews?

I think Couto’s waiting list may be overblown. I called them in March and they could have seen me in the next year or so.
I PMed you the sites.

It seems overblown to me too, but I contacted them and they said only for consultation I need to wait to middle of next year so what can I do... I wont argue with them... And Im really not gonna wait this long.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll tell you the truth, in HRN they completely praise him as the god of all hair transplant surgeons, but from the few cases I have seen I wasn't that impressed. I mean, the results good, and he does most of the work itself, which is big plus, but it's definitely doesnt seem extraordinary, especially not for this super high price he charges. BUT, I admit I didnt review too much cases of him, because of 3 reasons combined - the ones I saw was not that amazing, the price really high and mainly the fact he is located too far for me (in that context I said to myself, that if I already flying to america, I will go with hasson). I just ruled him out soon through my filtering process.
I see, I would have made the same decision in your shoes.

However, Dr. Konior office is within an hour drive for me that’s why I am considering it. Dr. Nadimi is his trainee that is a double board certified plastic surgeon and her work looks very impressive, I was blown away by someone in the industry for ~5 years. I was also considering her as her price is probably cheaper.

Do you recall how much Konior charges exactly?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont remember exact price, maybe 8$/graft? It also depend on number of grafts I think
I heard that Nadimi is good too, but that just from rumors, not actual case reviewing. Anyway, if they that close to you it might be good choice, just look at some cases and if you like it go for it

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just read that konior charge 12 per graft, this is just insane... At this price I can just buy a person and have his grafts removed and transplanted into my scalp, which still leaves me with a bald slave to serve me to the rest of my life

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just read that konior charge 12 per graft, this is just insane... At this price I can just buy a person and have his grafts removed and transplanted into my scalp, which still leaves me with a bald slave to serve me to the rest of my life
I saw the same thing on HRN. I think this is due to his demand. Is it high, yes. Does it make sense... yes. The same guy who said $12 a graph said that he’s booking out 14 months ahead. Thats just insane, someone can progress a couple norwoods at that wait time.

My plan is honestly Dr. Nadimi. Her results look fantastic, her wait time is about 4/5 months which leads me to believe she can’t be charging more than $8/graph. I do know forsure their consultations are $200 which would go towards any procedure you choose. This just shows they’re not messing around. If you want one fron them, have your wallet open and enjoy their results.

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely didnt criticize him for the price, just said it's insane in general, but of course it's all supply and demand, if he can ask that then why not.
And honestly I didnt know that Nadimi take 8 per graft, it sounds high as well for someone who is kinda 'rookie' in the field, there are surgeons with many more years of experience who take much less. I guess they just operate in an expensive area with rich people or something, that allows them to demand that high. Again I dont have much knowledge on the quality of work of both of them, but just speaking from this shallow view

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely didnt criticize him for the price, just said it's insane in general, but of course it's all supply and demand, if he can ask that then why not.
And honestly I didnt know that Nadimi take 8 per graft, it sounds high as well for someone who is kinda 'rookie' in the field, there are surgeons with many more years of experience who take much less. I guess they just operate in an expensive area with rich people or something, that allows them to demand that high. Again I dont have much knowledge on the quality of work of both of them, but just speaking from this shallow view
Yea I actually got in contact with a patient of Dr. Nadimi and he said he paid 10,200 for 1500 graphs. This is what he was quoted for but he actually got 1617 graphs. So 6.3$-6.8$/graph. Which again is certainly high for someone with 5 years of experience, but seeing as she was trained by one of the best its reasonable.

Also you would indeed be correct when you said they operate in a “rich white person” area. Oak brook is notoriously known for its wealth in the Chicago suburb area.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im sorry bro but I dont have the links in hand, and Im not gonna browse again and look for those cases. I finished my research few months ago when I finally narrow my list and put my mind on 3 finals. I dont have any intentions behind it is just my opinion that bases on my own research. I didnt see the case of clarkbl, Im happy for him, but as you know one case doesnt really say alot. The fact is that you see less and less cases from him in recent time, more and more opinions of people about his work gotten bad, and just poor results. And another red flag is that his patient advisors and representors really chase you to do a procedure, I had a consultation with his rep (with online assessment from the Doctor) in the past and he was calling me several times and rushing me toward procedure. You can be sure that the really great, world-class clinics won't be chasing you, but quite the opposite.

Anyway, as I said, I have been reading about transplants for some time, filtering through all the greatest surgeons world wide, and for my case at least, I think that Feriduni, De Freitas and Pekiner are the best (for FUE). Their work is outstanding. Hasson is probably the best for FUT. Those are my top. But there are more surgeons I would take over rahal - Keser, Ferreira, Diep to name a few.

Where did you do your research at? (if it's only at this site it's probably not enough)
So B-i-sanga didn't make the list?

WallaceMa76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, as I said, I have been reading about transplants for some time, filtering through all the greatest surgeons world wide, and for my case at least, I think that Feriduni, De Freitas and Pekiner are the best (for FUE). Their work is outstanding. Hasson is probably the best for FUT. Those are my top. But there are more surgeons I would take over rahal - Keser, Ferreira, Diep to name a few.

Where did you do your research at? (if it's only at this site it's probably not enough)

Dr. Diep is terrible. Being a patient of his, I can say that unequivocally. You'd go with Diep over Rahal? Honestly, Turkey is a better option than Diep.

As for Konior, his donor management for FUT and especially FUE cannot be matched. If you are unimpressed with his work, focus on his donor work. Then focus on the area of hair loss vs. the small number of grafts that he uses against the density that he achieves. Then you'll be impressed.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Diep is terrible. Being a patient of his, I can say that unequivocally. You'd go with Diep over Rahal? Honestly, Turkey is a better option than Diep.

As for Konior, his donor management for FUT and especially FUE cannot be matched. If you are unimpressed with his work, focus on his donor work. Then focus on the area of hair loss vs. the small number of grafts that he uses against the density that he achieves. Then you'll be impressed.
Mind sharing why you find Diep terrible? I’ve heard he has horrible bedside manner and poor donor management.

Reaction score
Mind sharing why you find Diep terrible? I’ve heard he has horrible bedside manner and poor donor management.
Don't bother this guy's posts are 99% bashing Diep lol not pictures of his hair posted anywhere to provide evidence of Diep botching his hair

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I went ahead and got the fue done with a very good doctor. Roughly 2500 grafts. Here are some pictures , my only concerns is that my hairline is still high . Filled in a good portion from zoned 1 2 and 3. Didnt realise I was thinning that much in those zones but I definitely was. Here are some pictures.

Hoping all goes well with recovery. Just wanted others opinions on my hairline , if it's still considerably high.?

I'm hoping in time , if all goes well when hair actually grows in, the appearance of the high forehead diminishes.

Comments are welcome :) overall I'm happy with the experience and work !
Looks good.