So Got Called Out In The Comedy Club

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was at a comedy club this weekend and where I'm usually razzed by the comedians about my build ( woah this guy works out bit) this time i was called in for the bit because I was apparently the ONLY other guy in the place with noticable enough hair loss to work for his routine. He was completely bald and shaven. I know it's in fun and a means to an end but seriously I was in the back of the club, THAT'S how few balding guys were there. He did literally jet from the club after so I'm not sure if he though i was insulted and would have slapped him when he was done. Kind of felt like sh*t. There were some really cute girls in there.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Such is life. Comedians are going to joke and they roast people all the time. Theres not too much to say beyond; don't take it personally as it could have been anyone.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Such is life. Comedians are going to joke and they roast people all the time. Theres not too much to say beyond; don't take it personally as it could have been anyone.

Well I explained I didnt take it personally. I know the ropes. But also I explained it apparently couldnt have been anyone else as I was the only person in there with any kind of hair loss lol. Why it took so long for him to pick me.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I explained I didnt take it personally. I know the ropes. But also I explained it apparently couldnt have been anyone else as I was the only person in there with any kind of hair loss lol. Why it took so long for him to pick me.
Kinda weird that nobody else is balding. It seems that at least a third of men in their 30s are visibly balding. Maybe just an anomaly?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda weird that nobody else is balding. It seems that at least a third of men in their 30s are visibly balding. Maybe just an anomaly?
I'm sure but nope i was the only guy, and after two transplants I'm still the guy i guess

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This is not true where I live. The hispanics( majority Puerto Ricans) in my area beat those odds. You would swear there is something in their blood that could be the cure. What about in your area? I would think the Asian men keep a full head longer than the average Caucasian.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not true where I live. The hispanics( majority Puerto Ricans) in my area beat those odds. You would swear there is something in their blood that could be the cure. What about in your area? I would think the Asian men keep a full head longer than the average Caucasian.
I'm just comparing myself to other Caucasians - in northern hairloss is rampant and I perceive it as getting worse (although I have no data to support this observation).

Asian men do bald but it not quite as frequently and its more often overall thinning then it is receding.

Deliciadecu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brutal, insult everything about a man, except his hair and dick size

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brutal, insult everything about a man, except his hair and dick size

make fun of my dick all you want but my hair loss was always a sensitive topic. My buds will rag on me, but I rag on them about stuff and its between our group. They also know though when its got me really down and leave it alone. Thats the good thing about a tight group.