Smp - Scalp Micropigmentation Opinions

Jonathan B

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi,
I am a Norwood 7, so the most sensible solution for me is Scalp Micropigmentation.

What are people’s opinions on this? I have had two consultations in the UK both differ quite a lot on price, but the cheaper one is a newer clinic, however the guy there seems ok and the company seems ok.
I have seen a mock up and I am happy enough with it. Just nervous to start the process.
Any comments would be gratefully received.
Thanks

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would go to a place with A LOT of experience. Research. Don't go to these spots that just pop up. They will f*** your head up. This isn't something where you try to save a few bucks, spend the money and get it done right, cause a couple thousand can make the difference of happiness or regret.

hairibos

My Regimen
Reaction score
pm me - not sure if i am
allowed to post it

i have had it in the uk great clinic
and i am a client - not promoting

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi,
I am a Norwood 7, so the most sensible solution for me is Scalp Micropigmentation.

What are people’s opinions on this? I have had two consultations in the UK both differ quite a lot on price, but the cheaper one is a newer clinic, however the guy there seems ok and the company seems ok.
I have seen a mock up and I am happy enough with it. Just nervous to start the process.
Any comments would be gratefully received.
Thanks

Dude, first rule of ANY hair treatment/cure/solution...DON'T EVER BASE YOUR DECISION
ON MONEY!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you truly are NW7 then SMP is the way to go, if you got cash to splash then get a hair transplant all over your Norwood area for the illusion of having hair but preferring to shave.